Larry's brother?

ScottishSandstorm

David Sullivan (owner of Birmingham City) would beg to differ......

We've been relegated by one point. We just missed out."

When Sullivan was asked the reasons behind Birmingham?s return to the Coca-Cola Championship following last season?s promotion, he replied

"We bought a pile of rubbish,"

Sullivan singled out Frank Queudrue and Richard Kingston as two of the worst, branding the latter a ?complete waste of space?.

Jambof3tornado

Would sooner see Laryea don the keepers gloves than his brother,absolute guff of a keeper!!

Never seen him play. I will not get all excited just because his brother is good. Does anybody remember Rhodri Giggs?

Sullivan singled out Frank Queudrue and Richard Kingston as two of the worst, branding the latter a ?complete waste of space?.

[/i]

thought for a minute he was describing most of our first team

Guest JamboRobbo

Only time's I saw him play he was letting in a dodgy goal. No thanks. We don't need another Kurskis.

Would sooner see Laryea don the keepers gloves than his brother,absolute guff of a keeper!!

Least if we stuck him in goals he might see enough action to merit his ludicrous wage.

Would be a great signing IMO.

Have you ever actually seen him play ?

He's crap.

Ivanauskas33
Never seen him play. I will not get all excited just because his brother is good. Does anybody remember Rhodri Giggs?

oh aye, did he not use their dads name or sumthin though. Think it was Rhodri Jones, because he didn't want to get by of his brothers fame.

Jambof3tornado
oh aye, did he not use their dads name or sumthin though. Think it was Rhodri Jones, because he didn't want to get by of his brothers fame.

Aye he messed up there then didnt he!!!

Ginger God Is Back

Just what we need eh.....two spongers...yup that includes oor Laryea.....

Nookie Bear

We've been relegated by one point. We just missed out."

When Sullivan was asked the reasons behind Birmingham?s return to the Coca-Cola Championship following last season?s promotion, he replied

"We bought a pile of rubbish,"

David Sullivan is the OWNER of the club and, by the law of averages, knows feck all about football.

Queudrue is decent, Kingson is apparently "iffy".

Due to family connections I watch quite a lot of Ghana games and Richard Kingson is poor in my opinion. We are much better off with Banks.

:shitwine:

I only saw him against Pompey in the league game - and he made a howler for their opener. Avoid.

ScottishSandstorm
Are you completely insane? How could you possibly come to such a ridiculous conclusion?

**** off. I can have an opinion. I watched all of his games in the world cup and thought he was great. I think the attitude at Birmingham was a little to hostile for him to thrive. Here he could have Larry and Banks (as a coach and mentor) to help make Tyne comfortable.

he is a terrible player although i would have quedrue. come to think of it i cannot name any top class black goalkeepers, dida is the only top rated one and i think he is guff

ScottishSandstorm
he is a terrible player although i would have quedrue. come to think of it i cannot name any top class black goalkeepers, dida is the only top rated one and i think he is guff

What does race have to do with this?

What does race have to do with this?

It doesnt have anything to do with it but its a fair point.

most african goalies are flap merchants

TimeBandit

Whilst I don't want to be branded as a racist... How many first team regular African keepers are there in, say, the first 3 leagues of any country in europe...?

Exactly... They bring their keepers in to be the last man... skillful (lets face it..) outfield players but.. Keepers?

No.. Africa couldn't give a sh** for keepers...

PolitiCon06

Carlos Kameni. Quality.

Archived