when is it cheating?

Bazzas right boot

Bazzas right boot

After drapers dive last night, when is it cheating / diving and when is it winning a penalty.

For me draper went over with no contact, however vardy on Sunday went into the defender, no intention of getting the ball and was praised for winning a penalty!

Does this mean that drapers only fault us that he was not as good as winning the penalty and should have banged into Taylor, or are both cheats, just one more clever.

If vardy had been, say Spanish I think there would have been a bigger thing made of it, or had they won the game.

Collum was murder yesterday, but for the pen, surely the player is the one in the wrong, for cheating the ref for a pk.

Or are both players just clever and winning thier team a penalty.

For me, it is cheating and should start to be dealt with harshly after the game, so that managers and teams actively discourage it, not encourage it.

A 5 match ban would soon change the tune.

In my view it is cheating if you intentionally fall to the ground. Don't mind if you don't go to great lengths to keep yourself up, thin line.

Refs have to be accountable too though and realise that just because a player doesn't hit the deck does not mean that a foul hasn't occurred.

Archived