Hibernian

Morgan

Only bad things come of overhyping your own team before a derby. Hibs know this from past experience.

If we do beat them tonight, it wont be on the back of threads like this.

If we don't beat them tonight, threads like this start to look a bit silly and embarrassing.

I find that keeping my confidence to myself to be the best approach.

Very much this.

You lot will take a wee bitty of a doing tomorrow night.

You are shite, we dislike and pity you and you had your chance at Tynecastle last Sunday.

Another Scottish Cup exit awaits you.

The Hearts own you.

5-1

:fth:

REz3T6h.jpg

You stuck a tenner on 1-5 tonight?

It was a wee secret.

Now you've gone and exposed it.

Who's the maroon loudmouth now?

I'm gutted.

It was a wee secret.

Now you've gone and exposed it.

Who's the maroon loudmouth now?

I'm gutted.

Hope no one from Willie Hill is reading this thread.

They'll stop taking bets on 1-5.

Maybe we should have a parallel thread for understated caution.  A chance to comment on Neilson's negativity and Hibs' strengths.  Oh, wait a minute...

Looking forward to tonight.

5-1

FTH

HereLiesHibernianRIP

We can all say what we want (to a certain extent) but lets not embarrass ourselves with cringeworthy comments when our performances in recent derbies have been well below standard.

Fans still thinking we are going to pump Hibs 5-1 every time we play them now are just kidding themselves. They are a far better side than they were 3-4 years ago and tonight is going to be another hard fought contest.

Personally I think we have underestimated them in the last 4-5 derbies (players and manager included) and it has cost us.

Agree but hubs have improved since butcher and get fired up playing us . We have every right to never let them forget 19/5/12 no matter what happens tonight.

Agree but hubs have improved since butcher and get fired up playing us . We have every right to never let them forget 19/5/12 no matter what happens tonight.

19/5/12 was no doubt the biggest derby of all time and they will always be haunted by that.

However that was nearly 4 years ago. If they beat us tonight then I am not going to stand there and say "big deal, who cares, we beat them 5-1 in the cup final 4 years ago!".

HereLiesHibernianRIP

19/5/12 was no doubt the biggest derby of all time and they will always be haunted by that.

However that was nearly 4 years ago. If they beat us tonight then I am not going to stand there and say "big deal, who cares, we beat them 5-1 in the cup final 4 years ago!".

Same here but it's football and a derby, very possible . I'm still confident because like you said they have been the better team last 4/5 games and were due a good result/performance against these welts

Son Of Anarchy

Morgan Morgan Morgan. Look what you've done. Upset some hobbit tramps and some Jambos too? Tut tut.

Good man :) FTH

maroonlegions

Great pic, look at the state of the loser with the turquoise coat on!

Aye, is he about to come on the pitch though...lol  look at his body  posture, looser, junky b********. FTH.

Morgan Morgan Morgan. Look what you've done. Upset some hobbit tramps and some Jambos too? Tut tut.

Seconded.

Well done, Morgan.

Its exactly THIS attitude which has seen us with such a crap derby record of late.

I certainly hope that nobody within the team / staff turns up at Easter Road thinking this.

That's what I mean.

Thank you so much!

Entirely my pleasure.

22 games in a row

Och I knew you would get into the spirit of it eventually.

Enjoy the game.

You are shite, we dislike and pity you and you had your chance at Tynecastle last Sunday.

The Hearts own you.

5-1

8qWB3NJ.gif

...a bit disco

:lol:

They're everywhere tonight!

Like crabs on their father's baws.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

I hope Hibs win both cups. I'm so ****ing bored of the 1902, big team, wee cup chat. Our superiority complex looks silly tonight.

The Hearts own you.

5-1

Thanks again for another cringeworthy thread!!

Archived