SERIOUSLY?

Guest jackdaddy2008

Guest jackdaddy2008

If (as I suspect) we fail to get a credible Manager before the beginning of the season and some half wit from Belarus gets the job, and maybe we lose say Berra, Driver, and a couple of others therefore forcing us to introduce the lithuanian squad, will you not ask yourselves -

WHY DO I SUPPORT THIS ANYMORE?

I know loads of you will go, its us, the club, history, I am a Hibs fan or whatever, but seriously, if things get worse, what will actually be the point in this?

In my opinion, if it gets worse, this will never again be anything like the Hearts my Grandad went to see in the 50s or anything like the team I started to go see in the early 80s through to a couple of years ago while this regime sits on us.

I remember more optimism when Tommy Mclean was running things.

Dinnae go - "That willnae happen, we're getting a manager", just try to answer my question.

If things get much worse, what will be the point?

Seriously?

Saint Jambo

Well you've managed to rule out most responses as 'unacceptale', always a good start on a discussion board.

But seriously, whilst in your opinion it won't be the same Hearts, in my opinion it will always be the same Hearts. There will still be few things in life as good as seeing the Hearts number 9 slam the ball into the back of the net (and no bad how things get that will still happen). Whilst I'm stuck down in the (rather rubbish) South East, I'll still feel the same glow when I get back into the house, turn on teletext or the net and find Hearts have pulled off an unexpected win (there will still be some of those too). Of course there will be downs (always have been) but they will just make the ups all the sweeter. The point will be that supporting Hearts is part of who I am and I just won't be able to stop.

Again seriously, we all have free will and if you decide that for you there is no point then fine. Stop going. Do something else instead. Go shopping, go mountain climbing, play football yourself. Personally I won't hold it against you (I suspect some others will, but if you stop following Hearts completely then how will you ever know).

Terrible Trio
and some half wit from Belarus gets the job,

might be better than some of the no mark liths we've had

ToadKiller Dog

Seriously if Mcghee had got on that plane we wouldnt be having this pish,you would be all whoop de doo.

I find it simple if you cant see the point or feel the club is no longer hearts then you have 2 choices

1)give up find something else to do

2)organize and fight for what you think that hearts should be,there are a good few on here who may join you given there regular postings.

repetitive woo is me threads achieve nothing.

I think there are changes of directions being made at the club not yet enough to be fully convinced but i am looking forward to the new season.

Guest jackdaddy2008

I do hope so.

Right now, I fancy Jefferies being given a shot with Gary Locke, we have missed some true Jambos recently running things, maybe that is the problem, nobody is getting that little extra fight out the squad only being one of our own delivers?

I think its safe to say that if a bizarre obscure appointment in the Malofeev mould gets the role, like the guy in charge of the Belarus side ukio own, and we lose players/fail to improve, that will be it for me. I will give up on Scottish football completely.

And yes, for the Hibs hunters, that means I would stop posting!

If (as I suspect) we fail to get a credible Manager before the beginning of the season and some half wit from Belarus gets the job, and maybe we lose say Berra, Driver, and a couple of others therefore forcing us to introduce the lithuanian squad, will you not ask yourselves -

WHY DO I SUPPORT THIS ANYMORE?

I know loads of you will go, its us, the club, history, I am a Hibs fan or whatever, but seriously, if things get worse, what will actually be the point in this?

In my opinion, if it gets worse, this will never again be anything like the Hearts my Grandad went to see in the 50s or anything like the team I started to go see in the early 80s through to a couple of years ago while this regime sits on us.

I remember more optimism when Tommy Mclean was running things.

Dinnae go - "That willnae happen, we're getting a manager", just try to answer my question.

If things get much worse, what will be the point?

Seriously?

........ And relax

We've been pish before and we'l be pish again. In terms of Scottish football we're a fairly big club that under-achieved last season. This does not mean we will be ***** forever, this does not mean we need to boycotte games and this does not mean HMFC will continute to sign clueless managers. Its just how football is, you win some and you loose some.

Guest jackdaddy2008

I know, and I am not saying boycott games (yet), just really depressed tonight that we might no have a decent manager and face a season worse than last!!!!!!!!!!!!:sad:

Archived