Flat hunting - advice needed

rossthejambo

rossthejambo

iv been having a look on a couple of websites to rent a flat somewhere up town and i'm getting confused with the prices quoted. if it says 450 pcm will that be the price of the flat or the price per person?

i've only really looked on citylets.co.uk so any other websites and advice would be really appreciated

Prince Buaben
iv been having a look on a couple of websites to rent a flat somewhere up town and i'm getting confused with the prices quoted. if it says 450 pcm will that be the price of the flat or the price per person?

i've only really looked on citylets.co.uk so any other websites and advice would be really appreciated

Thats the price for the flat per month!

Rawrrrrrrr

At that price though its either a 1 bedroom or a really really really pish craphole:)

:107years::107years::107years:

Try craigflower lettings at ashley terrace, 450 per month is for the flat, but you have to pay council tax and all utility bills, unless you are a student.

Ask for Angus King.

He is a pars man ( shame) but a decent guy, he will look after you,

All the best.

http://www.craigflowerlettings.co.uk

:)

rossthejambo

cheers for the advice. will have a look at that site.

thanks prancer for stating the obvious..and for a very constructive input :rolleyes::P

The best thing to do when flat hunting is to get into their natural habitat and camouflage yourself - dress up as a paving stone or something. Creep up on them slowly and deliberately when they're not looking - be very slow if you can, paving stones aren't noted for their speed and you don't want to alert the flat by alerting onlookers - before pouncing.

What comes next is also important. It all depends on whether you want to catch it or actually kill it. To catch it, what you basically need is a really big net. You can achieve this by sellotaping lots of small nets together - make sure that they're strong ones, though, flats are quite powerful when they get moving and you don't want to let it get away. If you're going for the kill, some heavy duty explosives will probably be required.

Cooking it isn't really my area of expertise, but it won't keep for long, so you'll need a really big cooker unless you're planning on selling cuts of flat. Let me know how you get on! :)

The best thing to do when flat hunting is to get into their natural habitat and camouflage yourself - dress up as a paving stone or something. Creep up on them slowly and deliberately when they're not looking - be very slow if you can, paving stones aren't noted for their speed and you don't want to alert the flat by alerting onlookers - before pouncing.

What comes next is also important. It all depends on whether you want to catch it or actually kill it. To catch it, what you basically need is a really big net. You can achieve this by sellotaping lots of small nets together - make sure that they're strong ones, though, flats are quite powerful when they get moving and you don't want to let it get away. If you're going for the kill, some heavy duty explosives will probably be required.

Cooking it isn't really my area of expertise, but it won't keep for long, so you'll need a really big cooker unless you're planning on selling cuts of flat. Let me know how you get on! :)

hahaha that is hilarious.

Archived