With Hibs scarf

Throwing objects at hearts fans

Even hobos could work that one out

boabyarsebiscuit

In Hibs end

With Hibs scarf

Throwing objects at hearts fans

Even hobos could work that one out

I hope Ann has her apology ready blaming Hearts fans for this one.

How do we know he isn't a hearts 'fan'?

You're constantly on at hearts fans or players for over celebrating etc!!!

I'm really wondering about you mr question mark!!!!

Fud

The annoying point of it all was he got away with throwing stuff 4 or 5 times before the guy behind myself starting shouting at the cops to do something about him , and they seen him doing twice as well .

stirlingshirejambo

The annoying point of it all was he got away with throwing stuff 4 or 5 times before the guy behind myself starting shouting at the cops to do something about him , and they seen him doing twice as well .

They then took ages to do anything presumably reviewing CCTV

girl beside him also threw stuff but don't think she could throw it far enough

Nucky Thompson

How do we know he isn't a hearts 'fan'?

Because he had ginger hair, no teeth, he was necking his sister and you could smell him from the Hearts end

Malinga the Swinga

There are certain posters who delight in criticising Hearts and Mrs Budge at every opportunity. Some are wannabe Rangers fans, some have biscuit in their name and some are idiots from Lanarkshire. Sorry guys, we are in 21st century and a higher standard of behaviour is expected from supporters. If you cannot adapt your behaviour, then you are not welcome at Tynecastle.

Because he had ginger hair, no teeth, he was necking his sister and you could smell him from the Hearts end

Brilliant post m8

Reading through the threads I'm starting to wonder if you are one.

Correct, he isn't one.

Continually has a go at the fans and players if they celebrate!!

All with a big feck off question mark at the end.

And he's not praying

Reading through the threads I'm starting to wonder if you are one.

Called it months ago.

stirlingshirejambo

Called it months ago.

Spot on sir

I read just as much but post less now as he and one or two others are not worth getting into trouble over and I find it hard to bite my tongue more so with their twisted gloating after a day like today

There are certain posters who delight in criticising Hearts and Mrs Budge at every opportunity. Some are wannabe Rangers fans, some have biscuit in their name and some are idiots from Lanarkshire. Sorry guys, we are in 21st century and a higher standard of behaviour is expected from supporters. If you cannot adapt your behaviour, then you are not welcome at Tynecastle.

I do not delight in criticising Hearts at all, nothing could be further from the truth. However, if I feel criticism is due then I will criticise. Rather than being seen as something negative, I think that is normal and healthy.

I do not delight in criticising Hearts at all, nothing could be further from the truth. However, if I feel criticism is due then I will criticise. Rather than being seen as something negative, I think that is normal and healthy.

Do you think this thread subject (Hibs fans throwing things) is an opportunity to criticise Hearts?

This thread is about Hibs fans throwing things not hearts so kindly do one!!!

Do you think this thread subject (Hibs fans throwing things) is an opportunity to criticise Hearts?

No, but neither were the incidents which Ann Budge and Robbie Neilson used to criticise the fans (all of us) for.

No, but neither were the incidents which Ann Budge and Robbie Neilson used to criticise the fans (all of us) for.

All Hearts fans? Do you mean the old man and woman who sit behind me in the stand? Or the family in the Gorgie stand? Do you actually believe they feel targeted by Budge?

She's referring to a minority of dopes.

All Hearts fans? Do you mean the old man and woman who sit behind me in the stand? Or the family in the Gorgie stand? Do you actually believe they feel targeted by Budge?

She's referring to a minority of dopes.

If any of those people ever shout abuse at an opposition player/manager, then yes, them. I do not believe they feel targeted by Queen Ann, but they may well be if they ever shout anything other than, "Good show by all!" 

Archived