Tickets for the replay?

tartofmidlothian

I have managed a paltry 37 in six months as a season ticketholder (only about 4? of which I've been on the east side of the Atlantic) so it looks like I'm the proverbial SOL.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will have enough points but I'm unsure about going to this. Seriously sickened after that yesterday.

This.

GorgieRules22

We drew with Hibs and it's a replay, granted we were poor but to miss a derby because of that.....have a word !!

Footballs all about ups and downs, get yourselves to Easter Road and give them a huge backing.

GorgieRules22

Carefull... People on here might call you a hibee if you agree with anything negative on here!

To be fair all it ever is on here is negative, granted we played poorly but we never lost, time to move on and back the team.

Two big games before the derby though.

We drew with Hibs and it's a replay, granted we were poor but to miss a derby because of that.....have a word !!

Footballs all about ups and downs, get yourselves to Easter Road and give them a huge backing.

Agree. Sitting on 105 points so will definitely be there. Admittedly mistakes were made yesterday and too few players performed at the level they are capable of, however I'm fully confident that we can learn from those mistakes, set ourselves up properly, perform to the standards we have done this season and come through the replay.

They played well yesterday and probably shaded it but that doesn't mean this tie is lost. If we turn up next week we can win, no doubt about it, and a full away end, backing the team 100% will make a difference.

I'm just wondering if Hearts had a mind to

be awkward about the ticket allocation.

The away team can claim up to 20% of capacity.Given that the capacity is 20500

that makes our allocation 4100. We could make them section off a portion of one of the home stands as the away stand is not large enough to give us our full 20% allocation. We won't do it though as we are too soft on other teams.

I'm just wondering if Hearts had a mind to

be awkward about the ticket allocation.

The away team can claim up to 20% of capacity.Given that the capacity is 20500

that makes our allocation 4100. We could make them section off a portion of one of the home stands as the away stand is not large enough to give us our full 20% allocation. We won't do it though as we are too soft on other teams.

Think they can get round that rule on safety grounds 

Of course they can.

Put this to bed, folks.

3800....and that's it.

Anyone not going and has enough loyalty points I'm looking for a couple of tickets a PM with your ref no would be much appreciated ( only have 78 points each for me and the laddie) :sob:

It wasn't a problem when we used to get

the wing stand before.

Also due to the segregation required it would mean less seats for Hibs fans.

Hibs actually had more than 20% yesterday.

We should be looking after our fans interests. Let Hibs worry about the security it's their home match.

hmfc4life1902

if anyone has enough points and is not going, I'm looking for a ticket and it would be greatly appreciated if someone could pass on their reference to me. Sadly only got 82 loyalty points myself, cheers

William H. Bonney

if anyone has enough points and is not going, I'm looking for a ticket and it would be greatly appreciated if someone could pass on their reference to me. Sadly only got 82 loyalty points myself, cheers

At 82 points you should be ok.

Archived