Tickets for the replay?

tartofmidlothian

Jambof3tornado

It's Mrs Terraces birthday that day.

But her ladyship has already said I've got to go the game & not worry about it.

Sometimes feel sorry for blokes who's other half doesn't get what following your team means. :lol:

Its a test.....dont trust her.......

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe he actually goes to every game, not virtually?

Have you ever tried watching a game virtually? An amazing experience. :2thumbsup:

The irony of loyalty points is the bloke with the most is presumably the guy in Singapore who gave 55k in the last share issue, and whom probably doesn't get to that many games

I forgot you got points for that. I gave the minimum amount (was it ?110 or something like that?) as I was pretty broke at the time but how were LPs linked to the amount cash given? Was it if you bought x shares you got y LPs up to a limit or something like that?

Have you ever tried watching a game virtually? An amazing experience. :2thumbsup:

I forgot you got points for that. I gave the minimum amount (was it ?110 or something like that?) as I was pretty broke at the time but how were LPs linked to the amount cash given? Was it if you bought x shares you got y LPs up to a limit or something like that?

?110 would buy your soul. Give it a rest. 2012 all over again.

Had a quick search on google, when we played them at Easter Road 26th October 2014 (could have been Ozturk game) it started at 80 points

http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/news/3902

I recall there being a tidy up of points the start of this season to remove a previous season. I reckon sales will start at the 80-90 mark

?110 would buy your soul. Give it a rest. 2012 all over again.

Not sure I follow what you're on about but glad you got it off your chest whatever it was.

I have got 117 and my son 119.

I don't think that will be enough for the first wave of sales?

Should be more than enough, first faze usually 80+

The sickening thing is they will fancy their chsnce, home sell out for only the 2nd time IMO

I have 3 ref numbers with very high LP's if someone wants to use them...I'm working so I can't go

i appear to have lost 40 points since august when i last checked oddly.  will ask the TO why, but if i fall short, would be grateful for help getting a ticket.  pms absolutely accepted

I have 3 ref numbers with very high LP's if someone wants to use them...I'm working so I can't go

i appear to have lost 40 points since august when i last checked oddly. will ask the TO why, but if i fall short, would be grateful for help getting a ticket. pms absolutely accepted

Let me know bud asap with a PM

Will have enough points but I'm unsure about going to this. Seriously sickened after that yesterday.

Very much this

It's Mrs Terraces birthday that day.

But her ladyship has already said I've got to go the game & not worry about it.

Sometimes feel sorry for blokes who's other half doesn't get what following your team means. :lol:

Nicely done.....PHW !!

....as someone else said though could still be a trap; big present in order!! 

Pm sent

Bungalow Bill

You only got loyalty points for 3 years for those shares.

Try and get some original shares and you get 10 loyalty points per season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There was a Kilmarnock v Ayr Scottish cup game a few years ago which was moved late on to a Thursday night to accommodate SKY TV

any chance of this happening here?

Will have enough points but I'm unsure about going to this. Seriously sickened after that yesterday.

I'm the same.Will probably end up going but right now I'm seriously pissed off.

I hope they take their time with ticket arrangements.

William H. Bonney

There was a Kilmarnock v Ayr Scottish cup game a few years ago which was moved late on to a Thursday night to accommodate SKY TV

any chance of this happening here?

Obviously first priority is getting a ticket. Failing that, watch it on tv. But because we aren't allowed to showcase our game alongside Europe's elite that seems unlikely. UEFA can do one.

Nelly Terraces

Nicely done.....PHW !!

....as someone else said though could still be a trap; big present in order!!

Haha, no question that the ticket price will be massively eclipsed by the extra cost for her ladyships prezzie! Must be off my bloody head going to this 1.

On that subject, guess tickets on sale later this week??

Hibs putting their tickets on sale for season tickets can't see them selling out so maybe they would put some extra on sale for us

Think I might struggle with my 1 billion points... am I doing it right?

Yes you are, and can I congratulate you on such a magnificent achievement.

Prince Buaben

Hibs putting their tickets on sale for season tickets can't see them selling out so maybe they would put some extra on sale for us

They will sell out and we wont get any extra.

They will sell out and we wont get any extra.

This. They will smell blood and come out in large numbers.

If we play as we can we go through with better players. If Robbie chooses to make another mess of it then he's creating a big problem for himself. If we go out in this replay he'll have lost a section of the support indefinitely imo.

Hibs tickets (Home allocation) on sale tomorrow.  Other half (a hibby) saying their ?28.

Disgrace for a replay if true IMO

We charged Hibs ?28 so I'd expect the same. It is a money spinning tie after all.

As an aside, Hibs operate a cup top up option for ST holders. Every ST holder I know took the option and has saved a fortune this season thanks to all the home cup ties they've had. This game might not be such a money spinner for Hibs after all.

We charged Hibs ?28 so I'd expect the same. It is a money spinning tie after all.

As an aside, Hibs operate a cup top up option for ST holders. Every ST holder I know took the option and has saved a fortune this season thanks to all the home cup ties they've had. This game might not be such a money spinner for Hibs after all.

yip thats why Hearts stopped these schemes can be a right drain on the money 

yip thats why Hearts stopped these schemes can be a right drain on the money

Think it was ?40 they paid for it and they've had home ties against Rangers, Utd, Aberdeen and now us. Bargain.

I wonder how this works with regard to us getting our cut then? By top up I am assuming you mean they paid extra at the start of the season on the assumption that they would have home cup games? 

It's not fair that they take half the gate from the Tynecastle tie with 16,500+ paying punters yet we get shafted with less of a cut from the replay due to them having thousands pre-paid tickets

It's a bonus game for both clubs, ?28 does seem a bit steep and I think that may just prevent them from selling out, could be wrong though

I wonder how this works with regard to us getting our cut then? By top up I am assuming you mean they paid extra at the start of the season on the assumption that they would have home cup games?

It's not fair that they take half the gate from the Tynecastle tie yet we get shafted with less of a cut from the replay due to them having pre-paid tickets

It's a bonus game for both clubs, ?28 does seem a bit steep and I think that may just prevent them from selling out, could be wrong though

If imagine we get half of what the gate money would have been if those fans paid for their tickets, which could end up costing Hibs a few quid.

Charge as much as possible.. It will still be a sell out..

Clubs split the money.. Sounds like a nice earner for both teams..

Hibs tickets (Home allocation) on sale tomorrow. Other half (a hibby) saying their ?28.

This might actually be a home sellout given how confident their support seems to be. That'd be a first!?

Lord Beni of Gorgie

This might actually be a home sellout given how confident their support seems to be. That'd be a first!?

More of them the better. Got the impression yesterday was a massive result for them. Pressure on them now.

Unlike other people we should go there and shut the game down. Eye bleeding I don't care how we achieve it this time.

William H. Bonney

More of them the better. Got the impression yesterday was a massive result for them. Pressure on them now.

Unlike other people we should go there and shut the game down. Eye bleeding I don't care how we achieve it this time.

There is zero pressure on hibs. We will still be favourites. Pressure is all on us.

Hibs are allowed to hold back 20% for expenses and give us 40% of turnstile income.

Not sure but for the top ups, think they will calculate at ?28 per adult ticket and whatever kids price is for the game based on actual top ups sold.

Bungalow Bill

Just posted on the Hearts website. 95 loyalty points required. Tickets on sale this Tuesday. ?28.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm 99% sure UEFA have a blanket ban on all domestic games being televised during Champions League game weeks. Pretty sure there was a couple of Scottish games last season that missed out on tv coverage because of this. Just checked the schedules and it's purely Champs League that's televised. Only hope is that a stream is available on cricfree etc if you aren't able to get a ticket.

Archived