Strength in depth

Bauld

Let us down badly today I think.

With Rossi suspended and Ozturk then injured our defence is pretty much ruined.

Juwon is absolute horse shit and McGhee is not very good at left back but capable as a stand in. Once moved into the centre though he looked lost, quite frankly his positioning as a centre half is dreadful.

In midfield Cowie at this point in time is not close to giving the same as Buaben. Might change over the coming weeks.

Duada didn't really get a sniff today but I have to give credit to Bartley because he had him done for pace every time he tried to break clear. That was obviously a tactic by Stubbs because whenever he got the ball Bartley was dropping back from midfield to close him out.

I hate to say it but I think letting Gomis go on loan was a massive error because as soon as the game wore on we needed his industry in midfield to avoid us getting over run which we were.

If we had avoided having to make the changes we did I think we would have won that comfortably.

Let us down badly today I think.

With Rossi suspended and Ozturk then injured our defence is pretty much ruined.

Juwon is absolute horse shit and McGhee is not very good at left back but capable as a stand in. Once moved into the centre though he looked lost, quite frankly his positioning as a centre half is dreadful.

In midfield Cowie at this point in time is not close to giving the same as Buaben. Might change over the coming weeks.

Duada didn't really get a sniff today but I have to give credit to Bartley because he had him done for pace every time he tried to break clear. That was obviously a tactic by Stubbs because whenever he got the ball Bartley was dropping back from midfield to close him out.

I hate to say it but I think letting Gomis go on loan was a massive error because as soon as the game wore on we needed his industry in midfield to avoid us getting over run which we were.

If we had avoided having to make the changes we did I think we would have won that comfortably.

I agree about Rossi, 

For the reverse game what are we looking at ? ozturk suspended? Augustyn suspended? 

On the upside, Souttar should be in the team and Cowie and Dauda will have gelled with the team a bit more.

I agree about Rossi,

For the reverse game what are we looking at ? ozturk suspended? Augustyn suspended?

On the upside, Souttar should be in the team and Cowie and Dauda will have gelled with the team a bit more.

If we lose Ozturk and Augustyn for the return game then I'm really terrified.

Archived