Shooting at Dublin hotel

Nixie

Been reading about the gangland feud around this murder, madness.

Over 20 murders so far, related or unrelated to this specific murder, all connected to the same gangs, Potentialy a Liverpool gang involved in some way, Don't think this will be the end of this particular story.

http://www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/crime/they-wanted-revenge-fears-bloody-7319553

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Crumlin-Drimnagh_feud

http://www.irishtimes.com/news/dublin-gangsters-linked-to-kinahan-1.670555

its the same crap all the time someone posts my exact comment a few hours later and makes out like they havent seen my threads

Pretty wild that this can happen at a fairly high profile event with media etc. present.

The situation over there with organised crime seems pretty grim.

its the same crap all the time someone posts my exact comment a few hours later and makes out like they havent seen my threads

Please don't be offended, but I think you may need to have a serious think if you are that infuriated by a simple duplication of content. Personally I feel that it merits a thread of it's own. I honestly hadn't seen your post about this hidden in an unrelated thread and can assure you there is no conspiracy.

Pretty wild that this can happen at a fairly high profile event with media etc. present.

The situation over there with organised crime seems pretty grim.

Can't believe the main man is reportedly worth ?500m. Very serIous players it appears, can't see this ending well.

The Guarda in the republic know these lowlifes................dublin, like glasgow, liverpool, manchester  and london is flooded by these charactors....thousands of east euro women and some young lads sold for a couple of quid...................this is so sorted by the Republican movement/ Loyalit  lads in the north of ireland..........instant warning..........................

u got to say that for them to be dressing as police and one of them like a woman thats the kind of thing that a 3 letter agency would do these guys must be well trained prob ex armed forces if i had to hazard a guess

Masonic thinking people want to steal his posts! Step away from the bottle, Masonic.

lmao i dont even know why im tilting i had good week at work and its derby day tomorrow and btw i dont drink! only if im out somewhere like football or boxing!

Stephen Muddie

The sad thing is there's nothing much that can be done about this. These groups are hardcore. I wish these guys would see the light and know their true enemy. I understand how hard it can be for guys to get out of that life. Only a major change of scenery can do it usually, even then they can be wanted for life. Hardly a peaceful existence. A total mess. Educate the children all that can be done, provide opportunities to get out of the ghettos , I think it's too late for most

The sad thing is there's nothing much that can be done about this. These groups are hardcore. I wish these guys would see the light and know their true enemy. I understand how hard it can be for guys to get out of that life. Only a major change of scenery can do it usually, even then they can be wanted for life. Hardly a peaceful existence. A total mess. Educate the children all that can be done, provide opportunities to get out of the ghettos , I think it's too late for most

I'd prefer it if some Tories exterminated them. ?

Stephen Muddie

I'd prefer it if some Tories exterminated them. ?

That's not a very nice thing to say about Tories. Are you feeling okay?

That's not a very nice thing to say about Tories. Are you feeling okay?

Fine thanks. All things considered. How about you? Where do you suggest your misguided pals go for a change of scenery.

Stephen Muddie

Fine thanks. All things considered. How about you? Where do you suggest your misguided pals go for a change of scenery.

What? Who are my pals? I was talking generally how worldwide there's no real solution to gangs. If you're somehow inferring I have links to any high ranking crimelords, you are very stupid.

What? Who are my pals? I was talking generally how worldwide there's no real solution to gangs. If you're somehow inferring I have links to any high ranking crimelords, you are very stupid.

I shouldn't have said pals. But as you understand what makes these guys tick , I wondered where or what you thought was a suitable change of scenery? That's all.

Stephen Muddie

I shouldn't have said pals. But as you understand what makes these guys tick , I wondered where or what you thought was a suitable change of scenery? That's all.

Excuse me but you are telling lies - this being the 2nd example - about me on a public forum. Why are you doing that? And can you refrain from doing so please?

Are you a bigot pablo? And if you're not, which is a long shot, I will imagine the answer would be to anywhere that wasn't connected to anywhere they've been, whether they live in Brooklyn, Rio, Marseille or dear old blighty. You may also have missed from your partisan and judgemental standpoint, that I am not defending gunmen, more looking at the life of the boxer. His dad was murdered in a hit. He is not involved in crime himself. Success, in whatever form, is a way out of the ghetto.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-35523444

More to this than met the eye, it turns out.

Seems contradictory to what the irish independent are reporting ( http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/news/kinahan-gang-plans-retaliation-after-regency-hotel-murder-at-war-summit-in-innercity-pub-34433277.html ) . .by reading the article it seems as though they know exactly whats going on to the point they've predicted when the retaliation will happen!

I P Knightley

Can't believe the main man is reportedly worth ?500m. Very serIous players it appears, can't see this ending well.

500 million reasons for keeping "the Troubles" going on for as long as possible.

Geoff Kilpatrick

500 million reasons for keeping "the Troubles" going on for as long as possible.

:spoton:

Mafia gangs know a bigger cause - money.

Revenge killing tonight.

Brother (Eddie Hutch) of the Monk, killed.

Continuity IRA responsible at the weekend?

Really?

I P Knightley

Revenge killing tonight.

Really?

Sticking "IRA" in their name to peddle some kind of romantic notion that it's something to do with some greater good that's passed down a blood line from Michael Collins & De Valera. They're filthy gangsters and have been for 40 years.

Sticking "IRA" in their name to peddle some kind of romantic notion that it's something to do with some greater good that's passed down a blood line from Michael Collins & De Valera. They're filthy gangsters and have been for 40 years.

Apparently the continuity IRA nonsense was just that. The papers over here didn't even give this theory credibility, it sounds like something made up. 

If anyone has ever seen the drama Love/Hate, it sounds just like scenes from this..absolutely metal!

Revenge killing tonight.

Really?

Aye right! It's a turf war between feuding drug gangs. North Dublin is an absolute cesspit. Using the Continuity IRA as a bluff and to try and throw row Guarda off the scent.

I P Knightley

Aye right! It's a turf war between feuding drug gangs. North Dublin is an absolute cesspit. Using the Continuity IRA as a bluff and to try and throw row Guarda off the scent.

If they've fooled to throw the fine minds of JKB off the scent, I'm fairly confident that the Gardai will have latched on to their ruse ;)

Stephen Muddie

Republicans fighting republicans is about as much 'troubles' as bloods vs crips. Will only get worse in deflationary times.

Archived