Tonight's football

leginten

Hibs in Greenock, Rangers in Kirkcaldy, Partick at home to Motherwell in the top league and loads of stuff south of the border.

Will Hibs continue their good league form, or is the Lochend nappy already beginning to fill up with runny brown stuff at the thought of their impending visit to Tynecastle?

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Really looking forward to Leicester v Liverpool. Big win for Leicester and I'll be a believer.

Monaco vs Bastia is currently on BT Sport. Looks as if there are about 500 spectators there. French football is horrendously boring compared to the German, Italian and English leagues. So few goals, so little passion.

Thought the Sevco game would have been on live, will watch the West Ham game on BT Sports unless any streams?

GJamboR7, on 02 Feb 2016 - 7:40 PM, said:

Fontaine off injured after 15 minutes. Hanlon on

Hope its not too serious :jester:

yep Dagnall,Gray and Cummings on the bench.. mmm wonder why

Bizarre that Stubbs comes out in the media saying that the Morton game is bigger than the cup-tie, then leaves out his captain as well as his top scorer in the 'bigger' match.

Bizarre that Stubbs comes out in the media saying that the Morton game is bigger than the cup-tie, then leaves out his captain as well as his top scorer in the 'bigger' match.

I hope the resting players results in them losing tonight and they fall behind even more in the title race

GarryJ-o-s, on 02 Feb 2016 - 7:45 PM, said:

Exactly he must think we are all as daft as he is

Exactly he must think we are all as daft as he is

I can't stand Stubbs, hope Hibs drop points and Rangers win, he'll get serious flak for his team selection, especially after we hammer them silly on Sunday

Dalry, on 02 Feb 2016 - 7:51 PM, said:

I can't stand Stubbs, hope Hibs drop points and Rangers win, he'll get serious flak for his team selection, especially after we hammer them silly on Sunday

:2thumbsup:

JeanLouisValois84

Keatings getting a rare start for hibs tonight. Before he's no doubt released at the end of the season (again)

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Why?

I think Liverpool is still a big test. I'll be convinced they're in the title fight if they win handily.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Keatings getting a rare start for hibs tonight. Before he's no doubt released at the end of the season (again)

And signed by Dundee Utd or Falkirk. :lol:

...a bit disco

I have absolutely no time for Stubbs.

Likes to make out he's some kind of outspoken, deep thinking, football maverick when in reality he's nothing more than an overblown Kenny Sheils.

Maroon Sailor

Leicester v Liverpool is supposed to be a cracking match even though it's goalless

WTF was Ayew thinking? Villa well on top when he did that. Another honking game of football mind. Looks like they thought they just had to turn up. Hope Billic rips em a new one at half time

Likes to make out he's some kind of outspoken, deep thinking, football maverick when in reality he's nothing more than an overblown Kenny Sheils.

Gotta agree with this - Stubbs is full of himself. Mind you he keeps being told how brilliant he is and I guess that would turn anyone's heid.

Spot on,I've said before that Robbie was outstanding last season,his whole demeanour and professionalism were perfect.He wasn't pimping himself on BT sport or Sky at every opportunity,Stubbs however is never of our TVs,whoring himself out as the media darling!I look forward to the imminent implosion.

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

Fontaine off injured early on for the Hobos. Would be a big miss to their back line.

Does anyone know what type of injury?

Hammy plz

Cheers god x

Archived