Another player gone

Surrey Jambo

all the best to him. Decent move as he would never cut it at hearts. No great loss.

Agreed i saw him a few times and he looked a bit of a carthorse.

hearts_crazy

Good riddance, fecking wage thief (just kidding;)) But while Clyde are at it can they take Calum Elliot too?

Say What Again

Was it McCusker who got in a fight with a team mate while on loan at Stranraer?

Robbos Right Peg
Good riddance, fecking wage thief (just kidding;)) But while Clyde are at it can they take Calum Elliot too?

What have Clyde ever done to you ?

Rawrrrrrrr
Was it McCusker who got in a fight with a team mate while on loan at Stranraer?

Yes gave one of his team mates (Stevie Bonar??) a cracker of a hook and almost knocked him out - typical weegie I suppose

As for the comment re OP being a carthouse, he wasnt the most technical player but he seemed to be one of our better u19 strikers the past year, scored a reasonable amount of goals and was a worker

I would suggest he deserved to be kept on before a lot of the others who are such as copil and branny

But I suppose being scottish and a grafter isnt enough to impress any more, you need to be foreign and a big time wannabee to get much support off our fans

Done far more than the kb prodigal sons last season

I reckon he will do well for clyde

Charlie-Brown
Yes gave one of his team mates (Stevie Bonar??) a cracker of a hook and almost knocked him out - typical weegie I suppose

As for the comment re OP being a carthouse, he wasnt the most technical player but he seemed to be one of our better u19 strikers the past year, scored a reasonable amount of goals and was a worker

I would suggest he deserved to be kept on before a lot of the others who are such as copil and branny

But I suppose being scottish and a grafter isnt enough to impress any more, you need to be foreign and a big time wannabee to get much support off our fans

I agree with Prancer on this........but I assume that the coaches think Glen, Templeton, Robinson, Cowan & Love are better (Scottish) striker prospects. :)

Thank **** I'm going to be JKB free for two weeks.

jamboinglasgow
I agree with Prancer on this........but I assume that the coaches think Glen, Templeton, Robinson, Cowan & Love are better (Scottish) striker prospects. :)

what about Wallace? He may be pocket sized but he did have some touches from what I saw of him last year and can leap like a salmon (though size may need to be increased to help push defenders off balls.)

Charlie-Brown
what about Wallace? He may be pocket sized but he did have some touches from what I saw of him last year and can leap like a salmon (though size may need to be increased to help push defenders off balls.)

He's certainly brave & also very fast - whilst I quite liked the look of him in the U19's I didn't think he looked as impressive in 2 reserve games I saw on Rantic-TV against the OF reserves towards the end of the season.

chester copperpot
He's certainly brave & also very fast - whilst I quite liked the look of him in the U19's I didn't think he looked as impressive in 2 reserve games I saw on Rantic-TV against the OF reserves towards the end of the season.

McCusker scored more goals that I watched him in than Branny did. Not making a point, just making a fact.

Good luck fella.

jamboinglasgow

well to be fair he is only 17 (18 in July if the hearts website is true) so he has another 2 seasons in U19 so I he will develop, hopefully enough to add another striker that we may get.

Also looking forward to seeing David Love in the U19 this season, will be at a few games at the begining of the season.

Do you know if any of last seasons U17 are moving up this season.

Charlie-Brown
well to be fair he is only 17 (18 in July if the hearts website is true) so he has another 2 seasons in U19 so I he will develop, hopefully enough to add another striker that we may get.

Also looking forward to seeing David Love in the U19 this season, will be at a few games at the begining of the season.

Do you know if any of last seasons U17 are moving up this season.

Well going by their ages the following players were eligible for the U17's in the season just ended....

M.Ridgers, C.Thomson, M.Delands, C.Balatoni, E.Grant, C.Coll(?), D.Thomson, S.McCallion, J.Woods, S.Robinson, D.Love, C.Pender & other younger players.

Archived