Michael Flynn - new signing????

tynieforever

tynieforever

according to local media reports in northwest england, Hearts are set to sign a Blackpool midfielder called Michael Flynn. ex-Gillingham captain. does anyone know more about him???

first post, always suspicious when trying to stir up rumours. :hobofish: :107years:

He sounds garbage anyway if he could break into the blackpool squad for most of the season. I don't think we will sign him, if we do it shows how drastically standards have fallen.

first post, always suspicious when trying to stir up rumours. :hobofish: :107years:

He sounds garbage anyway if he could break into the blackpool squad for most of the season. I don't think we will sign him, if we do it shows how drastically standards have fallen.

They already have.

They already have.

true but I'd still like to think we are better than blackpool!? ffs even our squad of layabouts and wage thiefs would surely get into there team.

although saying that, lower league england might not be a bad place to look for decent squad players to stop the rot. We need a manager first though, looking more likely that frails got the job :(

sandylejambo

it's a bit much saying he's duff, most players players come from a level below, it's how the system operates

Hagar the Horrible

I cant see any signing targets until a errhmmm manager is in place unless there is a new batch of cloned genetically modified Lithuanians from Vlads secret laboratory hidden in an old ex-soviet nuclear bunker in the salt mines that have been processed and ready to play for Hearts as part of his master plan for world domination:eek:

Have i taken that too far:confused:

it's a bit much saying he's duff, most players players come from a level below, it's how the system operates

why? At 28 hes reached his best years and he gets released by blackpool. aye he sounds brilliant mate! :wacko:

according to local media reports in northwest england, Hearts are set to sign a Blackpool midfielder called Michael Flynn. ex-Gillingham captain. does anyone know more about him???

You'll need to do better than that............:dribble:

Scored a few goals from midfield

Something we have been missing, since Hartley left.

I think he is the kind of singing we better look forward to, cheap on wages.

Charlie-Brown

I've no idea whether this guy is a signing target or not but the facts are that most SPL clubs simply can't compete financially with Championship teams currently on wages....last season people complained that we were linked with the likes of Stephen Hughes or Gavin Rae who went / came to lower CCC teams - but these kind of guys are at the salary level that Hearts can compete for - players at the top end of the Championship or from English Premiership aren't going to come to the non-Old Firm SPL clubs as both financially and footballing-wise it's a step down.....unless like Nade they can negotiate silly money.

alwaysthereinspirit
Strangely on that profile it shows his nationality as being English and then goes on to describe him as a 'Welshman' further down the text !?

Welsh, English? Who really cares. They all talk funny.;)

Archived