Us v Hobo Style

wentworth jambo

Guest jackdaddy2008
I have just been and had a look at the bounce "retaliation." I think I have yet to see a more witless, repugnant, idiotic and humourfree attempt at "banter" in my life.

A picture of an anorexic woman and the tag line "a gunts [sic] bint."

I Didn't think there was much more to be said about a group of individuals whose level of badinage has stooped to such depths.

Then i came across this, which has left me speechless...

Yep, this was bellowing out my bathroom this morning.

"pure claaaahsik!"

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jackdaddy2008

Im a yamster - I gets around

Im a yamster - I got a gripe

Im a yamster - and Im full of tripe

Im a yamster

What an illiterate tramp.

When your reading it you can get a mental picture of what he's probably like, and let's just say he's at the bottom end of society.

Is he not the strange looking one sitting in a kids ballpit

The Hobos have attempted retaliation but have just ended up posting racist nonsense. They attached this photo with the comment 'Ibraham Tall fancies a cuppa before hitting the toon in his disco strides'

No class.

It's also classless to play the race card for no reason.

Looks like Laryea Kingson has been a bad influence on you.

Ahem.............http://www.hibs.net/message/showthread.php?t=119580

Post number 5.

Explain.

Pants Shaton

Please explain -

a photo of a black guy who, other than his colour, bears no resemblance to Ibi Tall - with a 'humorous' tagline.

Seems racist to me.

The People's Chimp

Post number 5.

Explain.

Oh dear.

Classless, racist morons.

The People's Chimp
Please explain -

a photo of a black guy who, other than his colour, bears no resemblance to Ibi Tall - with a 'humorous' tagline.

Seems racist to me.

Ah, yes, the fabled lochend wit...

winston churchill
what am i missin?

what has the guy with pen on his back got to do with hearts?

nothing

what you do is,get any daft photie from the net and say thats a yam ken likesay.

marshallschunkychicken

Jesus.

One thread on here taking the **** out of photos of hibs fans. Uploaded by Hibs fans. Under the misguided impression that they actually look quite good.

Fair enough.

Their retaliation is a thread of pictures of RANDOM THINGS from the net, saying 'that's the yams, that is.'

What a bunch of fecking morons :eek:

marshallschunkychicken

Hot on the heels of 'I can't work out how to take a photo of myself' comes the young contender 'how do I get a copy of that picture right there in front of me, do you have to email it to me?'

It's like Brain of Britain over there. :o

Priceless. :laugh:

The Old Tolbooth
Hot on the heels of 'I can't work out how to take a photo of myself' comes the young contender 'how do I get a copy of that picture right there in front of me, do you have to email it to me?'

It's like Brain of Britain over there. :o

Priceless. :laugh:

Ha ha ha ha!!

I'd love to see one of them on Who wants to be a millionaire, I haven't seen anyone go home with fekall for yonks! :D

Toxteth O'Grady
is he really 20 years old.

i cant understand a word he's typed/scratched down:confused:

"wryt happenin ppl am the biggest hibees fan u will ever meet i go to the fitbaw every sat. ppl call me a hibs boozeeeee love goin out at weekends with all ma boys the ycb n ccs am jt a wee random coz i always talk nonsense lol love ma top makes of clothes ... A LOVE MY GIRLFRIEND DIONNE SO MUCH IL DO ANYTHIN 4 HER SHE MA BABY 4 LIFE . av now got my new car same as ma blue 1 bt nicer n is jet black bt 2 fast for ma likin well if uv seen wot a did 2 my old lol am only a wee boy member! people think am mad coz i miss skool so much am never away from the place for ma fitbaw team. best skool team u will ever see! i always love 2 make friends never try 2 make enemies am jt a easy- going guy!"

:eek:

Lochend Brazil
2816480388a3257883470b641230732l.jpg

2816480388a3257945656b366009221l.jpg

3967745883a4204801112b531799162l.jpg

The chap on the top right looks like a cross between the Hulk and Bruce Lee. Bad mix oh genes.

Guest jackdaddy2008

Having scoured bebo for a while, I am guesstimating that 70-80% of these bottom feeders have names that end in 'y' 'o' 'ie' and 'ee'.

The munters they know as well?

I would show you some of the tarts, but I know most of us have just had out tea.

Pants Shaton

Bebo is not famed as a haven for intellectuals but if you search for users with the term 'Hibs', 'Hibee' or '1875' new depths are plumbed.

People quote stats about 10% of people leaving school without basic literacy skills - these are the 10%.

Says the punter who's fellow fans and hero striker sang songs about Rudi Skacel being a "****ing refugee".

You stay classy Lochend scrotebags.

Post number 5.

Explain.

I missed the racist comment - obviously the admin were fairly quick to remove whatever it said, and rightly so.

Says the punter who's fellow fans and hero striker sang songs about Rudi Skacel being a "****ing refugee".

You stay classy Lochend scrotebags.

I didn't accuse anyone of being racist, so your post has no relevance to your quote from my post.

All I did was query why G-Man accused the guy who posted the 'Ibrahim Tall' photo, of being racist.

FootballImage6641.jpg

2070960336_9ebc637214_o.jpg

Seems a reasonable likeness to me, similar hairstyle and similar face. If it was a white guy, it wouldn't make any sense as it would look nothing like Tall. So should all photos of non-whites on these types of threads be avoided, so that everyone can avoid being 'racist'? It was just a joke, in line with that thread, but somehow he managed to see something in there that didn't exist.

Plus, I take it you don't see the irony in accusing me of a lack of class, before resorting to a petty insult, in the same sentence?

Jambo_LuLu

Eh...Am no being funny but have you had a look at some of the Jambos on Bebo? Not exactly classy... In fact some of it is just embarrassing!

Would post some links but I shan't get personal.

:rolleyes:

Pants Shaton
Eh...Am no being funny but have you had a look at some of the Jambos on Bebo? Not exactly classy... In fact some of it is just embarrassing!

Would post some links but I shan't get personal.

:rolleyes:

You're not really getting into the spirit of this.

The whole point of Hobo bashing is to ignore our own failings. That said, I challenge any Hobo out there to find a Hearts photo more embarrassing than this:

P010608_1502.jpg

and the accompanying thread on 'hobobounce'.

maroonlegions

The whole point of Hobo bashing is to ignore our own failings. That said, I challenge any Hobo out there to find a Hearts photo more embarrassing than this:

P010608_1502.jpg

spot on , they win hands down every time , if its not pinkie thens its mr mix and match , still cannae believe he took that photo for hundreds of others to see and post it on the internet:p, total balloon.:107years::107years:

P010608_1502.jpg

G it's not just the photo,it's the whole thing leading up to and beyond that has me in stitches.

I have loads of friends and relatives,good and great,that are Hibs fans and I bet even they would be truly embarrassed looking at that,that lot are total retards.

Pants Shaton
I missed the racist comment - obviously the admin were fairly quick to remove whatever it said, and rightly so.

I didn't accuse anyone of being racist, so your post has no relevance to your quote from my post.

All I did was query why G-Man accused the guy who posted the 'Ibrahim Tall' photo, of being racist.

FootballImage6641.jpg

2070960336_9ebc637214_o.jpg

Seems a reasonable likeness to me, similar hairstyle and similar face. If it was a white guy, it wouldn't make any sense as it would look nothing like Tall. So should all photos of non-whites on these types of threads be avoided, so that everyone can avoid being 'racist'? It was just a joke, in line with that thread, but somehow he managed to see something in there that didn't exist.

Plus, I take it you don't see the irony in accusing me of a lack of class, before resorting to a petty insult, in the same sentence?

Case closed.

has this as the description:

"This is 4 all th loyal hibs supporters out thr. If u h8 hearts n thnk hibs r d bst thn add urslf as a groupie. The year 1875 was an amazin yr 4 scottish football and it mde up 4 th **** tht happened in 1874 lol. Hibs are legends n th scottish cup must b in th bag this yr wit th amazin squad we hav. Hail hail the hibs r here."

says it all really.

marshallschunkychicken
has this as the description:

"This is 4 all th loyal hibs supporters out thr. If u h8 hearts n thnk hibs r d bst thn add urslf as a groupie. The year 1875 was an amazin yr 4 scottish football and it mde up 4 th **** tht happened in 1874 lol. Hibs are legends n th scottish cup must b in th bag this yr wit th amazin squad we hav. Hail hail the hibs r here."

says it all really.

What the feck is the whole thing about missing out letters at random?

Vowels are bad apparently.

marshallschunkychicken

"This is 4 all th loyal hibs supporters out thr. If u h8 hearts n thnk hibs r d bst thn u r a twt."

Bit of a rewrite there. :)

Sexton Hardcastle

"This is 4 all th loyal hibs supporters out thr. If u h8 hearts n thnk hibs r d bst Thn u r a Tw@.

Remix

Case closed.
I assume that isn't you admitting I'm right, in which case your post is bollocks - in fact its pretty pathetic.

No doubt you are familiar with football lookalikes sites such as this. Now there are some very striking similarities on there, but the majority only bare slight or reasonable resemblances. Thats where the humour comes from. There are plenty of white people on there, that have lookalikes that bare a reasonable likeness, is that also racism against whites?

Maybe you should report that website, as it features a number of black lookalikes. Obviously they must be exempt from any kind of mockery, in case it offends them all. I'd imagine most of them are embarrassed by your mock outrage and pathetic point scoring though.

Case closed.

Pants Shaton
I assume that isn't you admitting I'm right, in which case your post is bollocks - in fact its pretty pathetic.

No doubt you are familiar with football lookalikes sites such as this. Now there are some very striking similarities on there, but the majority only bare slight or reasonable resemblances. Thats where the humour comes from. There are plenty of white people on there, that have lookalikes that bare a reasonable likeness, is that also racism against whites?

Maybe you should report that website, as it features a number of black lookalikes. Obviously they must be exempt from any kind of mockery, in case it offends them all. I'd imagine most of them are embarrassed by your mock outrage and pathetic point scoring though.

Case closed.

You don't think the post is racist - that's fine. If that's all you'd said I would have left it at that.

However, you go on to accuse me of spuriously playing the race card.

That guy looks f-all like Ibi Tall -other than being black. QED.

I expect you'd find the following uncannily similar?

alan_shearer.jpgD82529A733EEFF512FDD865DB5DB90.jpg

You don't think the post is racist - that's fine. If that's all you'd said I would have left it at that.

However, you go on to accuse me of spuriously playing the race card.

That guy looks f-all like Ibi Tall -other than being black. QED.

I expect you'd find the following uncannily similar?

alan_shearer.jpgD82529A733EEFF512FDD865DB5DB90.jpg

Which you are.

I don't think your example is uncanninly similar, but there is a reasonable likeness, eg. shape of head, hair style, ears. Does that make me racist against whites? The example you give is exactly the same as the I.Tall one, both 'lookalikes' have similar features to each other. It's got nothing to do with the colour of their skin.

Pants Shaton
Which you are.

I don't think your example is uncanninly similar, but there is a reasonable likeness, eg. shape of head, hair style, ears. Does that make me racist against whites? The example you give is exactly the same as the I.Tall one, both 'lookalikes' have similar features to each other. It's got nothing to do with the colour of their skin.

Allow me to end this argument with a conciliatory point.

Either:

-The 'Tall Picture' was posted simply because the guy is black, in which case it is racist.

OR

- It was posted because he thought the guy actually looks like Ibi Tall, in which case it is not racist - it's just not funny.

We differ in our interpretation and it's a matter of opinion.

Maybe now you can turn your attention to justifying the widely circulated, and widely celebrated, videos showing pubs full of Hibs fans celebrating the premature death of a fellow human being. Classy?

Allow me to end this argument with a conciliatory point.

Either:

-The 'Tall Picture' was posted simply because the guy is black, in which case it is racist.

OR

- It was posted because he thought the guy actually looks like Ibi Tall, in which case it is not racist - it's just not funny.

We differ in our interpretation and it's a matter of opinion.

Maybe now you can turn your attention to justifying the widely circulated, and widely celebrated, videos showing pubs full of Hibs fans celebrating the premature death of a fellow human being. Classy?

He looks just as alike Macalamity than he does Ibby.

He looks just as alike Macalamity than he does Ibby.

And given MaCalamity's penchant for ridiclous attire between the sticks I'd wager he would be more likely to wear these trousers than Ibby would.

Pants Shaton
And given MaCalamity's penchant for ridiclous attire between the sticks I'd wager he would be more likely to wear these trousers than Ibby would.

I think the fact he's still holding the kettle rules out Ma-Kalamity.

Surely the Hibs strip is ridiculous enough, without him wearing one ten sizes too big:107years:

Archived