Us v Hobo Style

wentworth jambo

wentworth jambo

In light of our recent away strip reveal (which I think is cracking!), I happened across a thread on Hobobounce.com, which sums up their level of style....

http://www.hibeesbounce.com/forum/general-hibs-chat/71373-mix-match-hibs-strips.html

Hobo Style Rules

1. Come up with some of the most disgusting kits of recent times

2. Start mix and matching said kits

3. Think you look mighty fine in said combos

4. Communicate this thought on a public forum

5. Post a picture of yourself in your get up (this should only be done from a bedroom which looks like a tornado has recently ripped through it)

Special note - looking at the Hobo in question...I assume he could sell the exercise bike in unused condition.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just out of interest, why does everyone on Hibs.net etc have massive, over-the-top signatures?

Sexton Hardcastle

Such a stereotypical house/flat/Squatter. Gotta love them for moments such as above.

Just out of interest, why does everyone on Hibs.net etc have massive, over-the-top signatures?

im guessing its to make up fo a lack of something else.....

Holy fecking christ,this can't be for real,FFS what a complete bunch off thick feck's.

"any pic's" say's the dog,"how do I take pic's of myself" say's the dumbest fud in the world,then a dirty old man tell's him"come, erm.. I mean mirror shot"

and he does it,man oh man,and the thing is he does think he look's good in it.

check out post # 4 ....give me strength:eek:

Deary , deary me.

And they go on about class ?

" how do you take a picture of yourself ? " :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I don't know which one's the thickest - him or the guy advising him to use a mirror !!

What a bunch of complete clowns they really are.

maroonlegions
Deary , deary me.

And they go on about class ?

" how do you take a picture of yourself ? " :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I don't know which one's the thickest - him or the guy advising him to use a mirror !!

What a bunch of complete clowns they really are.

of course he could have got SOMEONE else to take his picture but that thought might not have entered his brain as he clearly has not got one.:rofl::rofl::rofl::spongebob3:

of course he could have got SOMEONE else to take his picture but that thought might not have entered his brain as he clearly has not got one.:rofl::rofl::rofl::spongebob3:

I doubt anyone would have taken his picture dressed like that,IMO they would have smacked him over the head with a very hard object,then told him to get dressed and pesh off out of their house that he had just broken into.

winston churchill
P010608_1502.jpg

What a f_ing trumpet!

'Livi Hibi' - says it all really.

i work for the council sfc department.i sent our pest control in to clean a house today in better nick than that:eek:

That would be assuming he shares his strange life with someone:107years::107years::107years:

Professor.Arturo
Holy fecking christ,this can't be for real,FFS what a complete bunch off thick feck's.

"any pic's" say's the dog,"how do I take pic's of myself" say's the dumbest fud in the world,then a dirty old man tell's him"come, erm.. I mean mirror shot"

and he does it,man oh man,and the thing is he does think he look's good in it.

Just what I thought. Do these dumb f**** not know how to set a timer???

Obviously way above them

marshallschunkychicken

I just find it amusing that he thinks it looks 'smart'.

He looks like a c0ck.

Pants Shaton
Just what I thought. Do these dumb f**** not know how to set a timer???

Obviously way above them

The fact that this clown owns a camera suggests that benefit payments are too high.

I've seen some sh*te written on KB and a few people who are clearly not the sharpest knives in the drawer but these Hobotards on bounce are something else.

marshallschunkychicken
P010608_1502.jpg

Two single beds in that room.

Must be for when a pal stays over.

Pants Shaton

Even Sambo 'Pink Hoodie' Faichney has worked out how to take a photo of himself:

2397525171a7783459274l.jpg

Nelly Terraces
The fact that this clown owns a camera suggests that benefit payments are too high.

I've seen some sh*te written on KB and a few people who are clearly not the sharpest knives in the drawer but these Hobotards on bounce are something else.

They do tend to take the condition of cerebral dysfunction to the extremities G my good man. I'll not lower myself to peruse their Neanderthal gruntings, but I'll willing to lay a small wager that intelligent debate within their discourse is, to say the least, fairly marginalised.

:hobofish: Cretins.

Nelly Terraces
Even Sambo 'Pink Hoodie' Faichney has worked out how to take a photo of himself:

2397525171a7783459274l.jpg

Holy God man:wacko:! I've told you before, there's quite a few old people on here with delicate constitutions (me being one of them), could you please warn us 1st, before exposing us to such a repulsive and unappealing sight!;)

The People's Chimp

Hobos in beyond parody shock.

again.

Mix and Match hibs strips

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

im currently wearing the 06/07 bottle green away top' date=' the 08/09 shorts and 08/09 socks. and it looks really smart.

an you think of any other strips to mix and match to see what you get [/quote']

Pants Shaton
Hobos in beyond parody shock.

again.

It's a real disappointment to see that no matter how many enjoyable ways we invent to mock the tramps - they come along and unintentionally out do us.

The one thing where Hibs trump Hearts - making fa^^ies of themselves since 1875.

Nelly Terraces
It's a real disappointment to see that no matter how many enjoyable ways we invent to mock the tramps - they come along and unintentionally out do us.

The one thing where Hibs trump Hearts - making fa^^ies of themselves since 1875.

Indeed mate. There's me thinking 'I'll not get a better laugh on here today than reading GMans posts', only for you to be outdone by the quote from some hobotroll in Liqui's last one!

You must be gutted, no matter how hard you try, they trump you every time - the b&rstewards!!;)

Classic, actually had a good laugh at this thread.

They've put a link over to this thread as well. "cheek to go on about our style" was one of the comments. haha.

Lets compare the new kits then. :107years:

wentworth jambo

I don'tknow what worries me most about the Hobo thread ;

- the tool that thinks he looks good

- the lack of knowledge around cameras

- the creepy way in which he was encouraged to post a photo of himself

- as GMAN pointed out, the fact that there's still 2 single beds in that room

or probably most disturbing, I'm sitting here trying to imagine how bad that room must smell.

Pants Shaton

KICKBACK COMPETITION

The challenge, should you chose to accept it, is to scour the internet and uncover the dark recesses where the trampiest of the trampiest Hobos lurk (I'm thinking Bebo).

The goal: to retrieve the funniest photo of a real live Hibs fan in their natural habitat

It's a hunting expedition for the 21st century. Good luck and be careful, catching bad AIDS is a possibility.

Well, upon your views of "The Vermin" I stumbled upon this. I repeat, I have no affiliation to any of these sites, just an observer. Prepare yourselves.

It would seem that everybody is seeming to watch everybody.

Beware, Bad Language alert. (I hope the Mods have filters in place?)

http://www.hibeesbounce.com/forum/cowshed/71503-time-kick-back.html

Guest jackdaddy2008

That is just priceless!

Some of the signatures are more insulting to themselves than what they have posted!

P010608_1502.jpg

Are those clogs hes got on?

Best of it is, they haven't found anything except Justin Fashanu and the poor guy with the Romanov tattoo.

How can this be taken further!

just read through their insane ravings what a bunch of complete erse holes they are. their strip is minging end off

Guest jackdaddy2008

Did you read their rap!

egb_hibs

You are a legend, love it mate, pure gansta!

KICKBACK COMPETITION

The challenge, should you chose to accept it, is to scour the internet and uncover the dark recesses where the trampiest of the trampiest Hobos lurk (I'm thinking Bebo).

The goal: to retrieve the funniest photo of a real live Hibs fan in their natural habitat

It's a hunting expedition for the 21st century. Good luck and be careful, catching bad AIDS is a possibility.

:laugh:

Hobo_thumb.jpg

[ATTACH]554[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]555[/ATTACH]

Haha, I never knew Mclovin was a hibs fan

Guest S.U.S.S.
Think this ones retiring?

2296069525_64621aa860.jpg?v=0

That was misspelt it was a tattoo to celebrate early release, should have read parole!

Pants Shaton

The Hobos have attempted retaliation but have just ended up posting racist nonsense. They attached this photo with the comment 'Ibraham Tall fancies a cuppa before hitting the toon in his disco strides'

2070960336_9ebc637214_o.jpg

No class.

Guest jackdaddy2008

When in reality, here is a typical Hobo on a night out, most likely 'giein it lawldy' at City.

special02.jpg

There so little effort involved its comical.

My new mission is to alert the world to this phenomenon. Everyone needs to know how repugnant these goons are for our fair society.

I just cannot get over that Rap, I was doing it in the shower* this morning.

*note to Hibs fans - a shower is a hose with a spray head usually installed in a bathroom which 'sprays' water so you can wash yourself. You have probably seen one at the 'public' baths. Any pool attendant will be able to show you how they work.

Shower_Standard.jpg

The People's Chimp

I have just been and had a look at the bounce "retaliation." I think I have yet to see a more witless, repugnant, idiotic and humourfree attempt at "banter" in my life.

A picture of an anorexic woman and the tag line "a gunts [sic] bint."

I Didn't think there was much more to be said about a group of individuals whose level of badinage has stooped to such depths.

Then i came across this, which has left me speechless...

if i may paraphrase the beastie boys:

"Well this yam came up to me - says he's toppa the town

But his crew was never seen when chips were down

He leans to the right but he doesn't really know

What the ****s going on with the whole ****in show

I think his name was pussy but it could be woos

He had his ****in day till about '82

The next thing he said, "My place or yours?

I put him in a sandwich in the haymarket doors

They always came in a cab - as cab driver said

You recognized your yams from the back of their head

He said when the yams got any close to our base

They done made him stop the cab to get out of the place

They never got out man cos they knew they'd regret it

Something was going on and they never ****in got it

Yans were crying like a baby - stupid dumb

It's just too bad them yam's all bums

He's a yamster - he's gets around

He's yamster - he's got a gripe

He's a yamster - and he's full of tripe

He's a yamster

I burst a good trainer on some yams arse

Never seen a body move so feckin fast,

Now I like nothing better than a pretty girl smile

And I haven't seen a smile that pretty in a while

That yams girl came up to me said she wanted to know

If a Hibbie could seven-nil her when her yam could no

We gotta her crib - there's a yam or three.

They didn't say a word - they just stared at me

I said, "I don't know her just met her tonight."

But she saud you yam are full of ****e

Yam pulled me over said, "**** that's cold,

I says "we are it and you are old"

The girl was crafty - she knew all the moves

I started playing records - she knew all the grooves

She got it on for leith - said gorgie was ****e

The Yams are all wrong and the Hibbies are right

When I woke up late in the afternoon

The yams were chasing dragons off a rusty spoon

I looked at the skanks flat lying flat on the floor

Looked for all the world like a gaggle of whores

The mirror, the TV, the guitar cord

The remote control and an old skateboard

I robbed them blind - took all that they owned

Threw the lot in a skip on the ****ing way home

He's a yamster - he's gets around

He's yamster - he's got a gripe

He's a yamster - and he's full of tripe

He's a yamster"

maroonlegions
I have just been and had a look at the bounce "retaliation." I think I have yet to see a more witless, repugnant, idiotic and humourfree attempt at "banter" in my life.

I Didn't think there was much more to be said about a group of individuals whose level of badinage has stooped to such depths.

that about sums them up for me WTF is he on about and he really thinks he is being witty and clever ,never read so much s**** in my life , trainspotter if there ever was one eh.:eek:

Pants Shaton

As you said before:

BEYOND PARODY SINCE 1875

What an illiterate tramp.

When your reading it you can get a mental picture of what he's probably like, and let's just say he's at the bottom end of society.

Archived