Viagogo

Cut The Crap

Anyone have any experience picking up match tickets through viagogo?

Looking to get some for Dortmund in February, so would be glad to hear your experiences good or bad?

Romanov Stole My Pension

Looking to get some for Dortmund in February, so would be glad to hear your experiences good or bad?

Used it once for a match at Bayern Munich and there were no problems. There was a Viagogo window just along from the main ticket office and tickets could be picked up there. They add a fair whack on above cost price. I don't know if it will be the same at Dortmund's ground.

ToadKiller Dog

Better looking for a UK Dortmund supporters club ,most big German clubs have one , they may be able to help get you match tickets at cost price .

Used it twice once for bayern and once for villa,no problems.They do top up price but it does seem secure.

What game you going too ? I'm going to dortmund v hannover. But still to get tickets. Let me know how you get on.

Europa League against Porto.

Thanks for the leads so far folks. Will follow up.

Missus bought tickets for Italy v Scotland rugby. Paid the extra to get the tickets sent special delivery. No dramas.

Used Viagogo a few times Ausburg/Munich/Barcelona/Ajax/Feyenoord.

Only problem I had was Ajax (my tickets had already been used on the night) had to buy new tickets on the night but to be fair to Viagogo they refunded my money. They only pay the seller after you have gained entry.

Have used them before when I had no option, usually BvB or Bayern and expect ?100 a pop.  Only one problem at 1.FC Koln when we did not get in as sold cancelled tickets.  Got a refund but missed the game, raging.

BvB via viagogo, we had to pick up season ticket cards at a nearby hotel and return them after the game.  It was all very professional, office space, hundreds of envelopes waiting to be picked up.

Ultimately though you are feeding ticket touts, just in a more organised way.

Probably would avoid again, but then how else will you stand on the Yellow Wall!

Last visit we got away end tix via Monchegladbach.  Better option for the wallet!

Enjoy, midweek Europa should be much easier/cheaper though.

Just contact Dortmund directly, I did for the game next week against Inglostadt and have bought 4 tickets for ?13 each for the terracing behind the goals. they even posted them out to me.

I emailed [email protected]

the woman who arranged it with me was [email protected]

she reserved the tickets and provided me with the bank details, I transferred the cash and the posted them to me (not even an admin or postage charge btw hearts) absolutely tremendous service

I've used them for Hertha tickets a few years ago they were still pretty cheap and it was easy but there are other ways as noted to get them.

Archived