are the hobos still hurting from 02-04-06

maroonlegions

maroonlegions

Bound to be i think , if it was us that lost i know i would be.:107years::107years:

RockyBalboa
Bound to be i think , if it was us that lost i know i would be.:107years::107years:

na, better things to worry about, like the Euros and the upcoming season.

I'd be more ****ed off if our owner had our club by the nads to be honest. :cool:

But hey, whatever cheers you up.

davemclaren

I'd be more ****ed off if our owner had our club by the nads to be honest. :cool:

Doesn't the owner always have the club by the nads. it just depends on how tight he wants to squeeze? :wacko:

maroonlegions

ah thought i smelt b*******, biggest derby in a 100 years , SC semi-finale and we go on to win it and condemn you lot to :107years:in a row , mmmm, upcoming season :P, counting your chickens already . i know some hobos who are not happy with their team just now, and what owner does not have his club by the curly s anyway and i do not need cheering up if i did i would just watch ,02-04-06 and p** myself laughing at your massive support that day and of course the win but you have made me cheerer knowing you are talking through your sun don't shine by implying somewhere deep down you are NOT still hurting.;):107years::107years:

maroonlegions
ah thought i smelt b*******, biggest derby in a 100 years , SC semi-finale and we go on to win it and condemn you lot to :107years:in a row , mmmm, upcoming season :P, counting your chickens already . i know some hobos who are not happy with their team just now, and what owner does not have his club by the curly s anyway and i do not need cheering up if i did i would just watch ,02-04-06 and p** myself laughing at your massive support that day and of course the win but you have made me cheerer knowing you are talking through your sun don't shine by implying somewhere deep down you are NOT still hurting.;):107years::107years:

feck, that will mean we condemned you lot to 106 in a row, :107years:

Craigieboy

We seem to be able to hit the hibs support with a double whammy each time.

The 1st time we won the cup, they went down.

After the semi, they had to cope with the dawning realisation that we were going to win the SC again. As if the 4-0 humiliation wasn't enough.

Great stuff really.

Miller Jambo 60
We seem to be able to hit the hibs support with a double whammy each time.

The 1st time we won the cup, they went down.

After the semi, they had to cope with the dawning realisation that we were going to win the SC again. As if the 4-0 humiliation wasn't enough.

Great stuff really.

HIBS ARE SHAT END OFF

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

That is the reply of an angry man.

You must be furious!

winston churchill

daftie,the tyre boy and charlie chaplin have had you by the staines for years.

ps

i am totally amazed how you have not been emptied from here.

Maroon Mayhem

I quite like Rocky as a poster on here although I think that over 6000 post on your main rivals board is some kind of weird compulsion.

He does seem a wee tad narked though!

Yes, but do you expect them to admit it? I get haunted when we just lose a derby by one goal so i`d expect they`ll be haunted forever, hopefully.

ps

Poor Old Rocky - the true voice of delusion on this board.

RockyBalboa

Im actually not. It was 3 years ago, I was gutted at the time but it's just like any other semi defeat now, Dundee Utd and Dunfermline were worse to an extent as we ballsed them up when we should have won.

Memories, and when your teams as rank as yours and when managers from diddy clubs like motherwell turn you down I dont blame you for clutching onto them.

RockyBalboa

ps

Why should I be emptied? Have I made up lies? Been aggresive to anyone or started arguments? :wacko:

RockyBalboa
Poor Old Rocky - the true voice of delusion on this board.

Depends what you call delusion I suppose.

Im actually not. It was 3 years ago, I was gutted at the time but it's just like any other semi defeat now, Dundee Utd and Dunfermline were worse to an extent as we ballsed them up when we should have won.

Memories, and when your teams as rank as yours and when managers from diddy clubs like motherwell turn you down I dont blame you for clutching onto them.

If it was three years ago we would have a 108 smillie on here,Rocky.:)

Why should I be emptied? Have I made up lies? Been aggresive to anyone or started arguments? :wacko:

Originally Posted by RockyBalboa

I'd be more ****ed off if our owner had our club by the nads to be honest.

not wanting you emptied per se just pointed out something made up

RockyBalboa
not wanting you emptied per se just pointed out something made up

Whats made up with that? :confused:

Toxteth O'Grady

Are you old enough to remember the 1978 -98 final Rocky?

2 replays against Rangers.

3 chances to win the Scottish cup in one season:eek:

Gigolo-Aunt
Whats made up with that? :confused:

Just a bit off topic...

Did you go to the semi final, Rocky?

Clerry Jambo

feckin beauty ya hobo - you live off 1 game now 35 years ago that the majority of your poxy support cannae remember and it was jist like another semi - well you know what jist git it right up ye:107years::107years:

Have a nice evening;)

RockyBalboa
Are you old enough to remember the 1978 -98 final Rocky?

2 replays against Rangers.

3 chances to win the Scottish cup in one season:eek:

Sounds dull but I wasnt born. Only 24. :cool:

RockyBalboa
Just a bit off topic...

Did you go to the semi final, Rocky?

Of course I did, I go to all the games and wouldnt have missed it for the world. :cool:

Gigolo-Aunt
Of course I did, I go to all the games and wouldnt have missed it for the world. :cool:

Just wondered.

It was a bit empty the Hibs end that day.

;)

RockyBalboa
feckin beauty ya hobo - you live off 1 game now 35 years ago that the majority of your poxy support cannae remember and it was jist like another semi - well you know what jist git it right up ye:107years::107years:

Have a nice evening;)

I dont live off any match. The 0-7 thing bores me to be honest. Record win but it's embarrasing going on about it all the time.

Toxteth O'Grady
Why post pictures of players you sold to Celtic?

He will always be fondly remembered by many Jambos for his superb contribution in that season and especially on 02/04/2006:107years:

RockyBalboa
He will always be fondly remembered by many Jambos for his superb contribution in that season and especially on 02/04/2006:107years:

Suppose so. :cool:

Toxteth O'Grady

Lucky you you are just a baby, you won't remember when we were unbeaten against the Hobos for 22 games in a row either then.;)

Typical Hobo. As a Hearts fan i embrace my clubs history, good or bad. Hobos always lookin for a way out..........

107 get it up ye.........................4-0 get it up ye..............22 in a row get it up ye...........

Chad Sexington

Neither would I have.

Pity a huge percentage of your hobo chums didn't share your enthusiasm.

Outclassed on and off the pitch in the biggest derby in living memory.

Thats gotta hurt.

RockyBalboa
Just wondered.

It was a bit empty the Hibs end that day.

;)

I noticed. Was embarrasing.

RockyBalboa
Lucky you you are just a baby, you won't remember when we were unbeaten against the Hobos for 22 games in a row either then.;)

I do remember that but played football instead of watching much back then. Terrible record. Thank god it's in the past.

RockyBalboa
Typical Hobo. As a Hearts fan i embrace my clubs history, good or bad. Hobos always lookin for a way out..........

107 get it up ye.........................4-0 get it up ye..............22 in a row get it up ye...........

Calm down dear. I know my history but cant exactly remember a match I didnt see because I wasnt born can I? :eek:

I noticed. Was embarrasing.

Embarrassing - now that is a bit of an understatement - tell me were you disguised as a seat that day as well?

RockyBalboa
Neither would I have.

Pity a huge percentage of your hobo chums didn't share your enthusiasm.

Outclassed on and off the pitch in the biggest derby in living memory.

Thats gotta hurt.

It did. Was gutted at the time.

RockyBalboa
Embarrassing - now that is a bit of an understatement - tell me were you disguised as a seat that day as well?

Thats a shan joke. Disguised as a seat you funny guy you :rolleyes:

RockyBalboa

By the way when I was there disguised as a seat (ho ho ho) I noticed gaps in the Hearts support too. Not good for a pure big massive club like Hearts is it seing as it was the biggest match the world has ever seen. :hobofish:

winston churchill
By the way when I was there disguised as a seat (ho ho ho) I noticed gaps in the Hearts support too. Not good for a pure big massive club like Hearts is it seing as it was the biggest match the world has ever seen. :hobofish:

got any pictures likesay

Might have been the odd unsold seat or two - but nothing compared to swathes of plastic at your end. By the way you seem to have fully comprehended the true notion of delusional with that one!! Ho Ho!!

RockyBalboa
got any pictures likesay

I was more interested in the biggest match the world has ever seen to be taking pictures of other teams support sorry.

RockyBalboa
Might have been the odd unsold seat or two - but nothing compared to swathes of plastic at your end. By the way you seem to have fully comprehended the true notion of delusional with that one!! Ho Ho!!

So why did the big massive team have seats unsold in the biggest match ever? Whats delusional? I said our support was embarrasing and that. I havent claimed by club is big though.

winston churchill
I was more interested in the biggest match the world has ever seen to be taking pictures of other teams support sorry.

i thought not;).

i've had a threesome with kylie & jordan.

Hearts Heritage

There were a (very) few empty seats at the Hearts end; due to a small no of tickets being returned on the Saturday. As the game had officially 'SOLD OUT' earlier in the week nobody was aware that a few had become available and by that time it was near impossible to get transport.

Archived