Well played Ref

JAYEL

Anoymous

Probably the best we have in Scotland

You're havin a laff? How did Johansen not merit a second yellow? He was like so many we have had this season. Bottled the big decisions.

alwaysthereinspirit

Anoymous

Probably the best we have in Scotland

Doesn't say much. Inconsistent as usual when it comes to Celtic/Newco and what is and isn't a foul. His demonstrative nature when summoning Bauben to come talk to him and the finger wagging was something a Celtic player would never have to face. Like most Scottish officials he's a coward, Citfi or whatever his name is should have walked. Again, if he's the best then we're in deep $#!t for the future.

Really ??

Ciftci second half persistent fouling ?

Forest kicking the ball away from the referee when hearts foul ?

Hmmm.......

I agree - the ref let the game flow. 

Both Hearts and Celtic played a clean 'enough' game and when there were niggles, he seemed to avoid stop-start refereeing. For his critics, worth noting Hearts did a fair bit of falling over unnecessarily as well - just for balanced posting. 

Credit to him. 

We had a free kick in the 1st half and a Celtic player kicked the ball away. The referee threw his arms out wide in frustration as if he was otherwise powerless to do something about it. Never seen a referee do that.

Ciftci second half persistent fouling ?

Forest kicking the ball away from the referee when hearts foul ?

Hmmm.......

your just picking at very small points which appen in every game.

He let the game flow and was not the star of the show

Very good performance

He had a good game. Got a few things wrong as every ref doess but unlike Collum, wasn't interested in being the main attraction.

Ciftci was a bit lucky not to be red carded tbf.

My favourite decision was the foul he gave them on the touch line when the linesman had already given us the throw in. What made it even better was the fact that the free kick was taken about 10 yards in field.

He was shite, albeit not Collum shite.

fabienleclerq

Thought he was decent enough, I'm never going to agree with 100% of their decisions but he was the best we've had in a while.

:lol: Poor game. Missed a stone wall penalty. Celtic should have had 2 red cards 1 for the tackle against Djoum and the other for Ciftci after his yellow there was at least 2 occasions where he should have walked. 

Thought he managed the game well, didn't pull up for every bit of contact - let the game flow as best as possible.

No doubt there was the odd mistake, however everyone of the 22+ players on the park made plenty mistakes too

your just picking at very small points which appen in every game.

He let the game flow and was not the star of the show

Very good performance

Small points????

Small points ????

If if was Juanma and Gomia doing the same then it would be bookings and sending offs....

Hmmmm.......

:lol: Poor game. Missed a stone wall penalty. Celtic should have had 2 red cards 1 for the tackle against Djoum and the other for Ciftci after his yellow there was at least 2 occasions where he should have walked. 

:)  :booze:

:)  :booze:

Aye I`ve had a couple of wines but you obviously missed Ciftci pushing one of ours in the back in the penalty box and his two thuggish tackles. 

If I was a referee I would be wondering how the hell Collum has been picked for the Euros when he consistently makes mistake after mistake. Something stinks about it.

Jambof3tornado

Bullshit. Every 50/50 to Celtic. Buaben one in the corner was laughable.

This. Plus 2 hoops should have had 2nd yellows. Nae neck should have been booked for kicking the ball away.

Aye but he wiz great.

Aye I`ve had a couple of wines but you obviously missed Ciftci pushing one of ours in the back in the penalty box and his two thuggish tackles. 

Nah to be honest i did see that and thought it was a pen at the time but compared to the s### we have had to put up with v them i thought the referee had a very decent game.

Ball didn't go out for a throw.  Celtic player picks it up. Takes throw and then the linesman flags

aye, that was a wierd yin.

This. Plus 2 hoops should have had 2nd yellows. Nae neck should have been booked for kicking the ball away.

Aye but he wiz great.

Forgot about that one, definite yellow had he been waring maroon.

Toxteth O'Grady

Ball didn't go out for a throw. Celtic player picks it up. Takes throw and then the linesman flags

They have always had form for stealing throw ins

scott herbertson

Thought the main stand linesman was thoroughly pish first half but other than that the officiating was about 55:45 them which is decent in our crappy league

He was reasonable but looked silly with Buaben and I very much doubt non-Celtic players would have avoided their second yellows in similar circumstances

lost in space

Ref was good - both linesmen were poor. Could have booked another couple of smellies but could have booked Bauben for ignoring him.

The Old Tolbooth

Am I the only one who thought the Djoum challenge was just a good strong hard challenge by both players being committed? I watched on the telly and I couldn't believe the Celtic player was getting booked for that to be honest, there really wasn't anything malicious in it.

The ref was decent apart from Cifti getting away with the elbow, but apart from that, he was very decent for a game against that mob, which was quite refreshing!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Seymour M Hersh

Shite like the rest of them. How Armstrong gets a foul in his favour (in a ver dangerous position) when he trips Prince in the first half is  mystery. Or not.

Am I the only one who thought the Djoum challenge was just a good strong hard challenge by both players being committed? I watched on the telly and I couldn't believe the Celtic player was getting booked for that to be honest, there really wasn't anything malicious in it.

The ref was decent apart from Cifti getting away with the elbow, but apart from that, he was very decent for a game against that mob, which was quite refreshing!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hear hear

No complaints for a change

Archived