7-0 Trumpets and other Hobo nonsense

Charlie-Brown

Charlie-Brown

ALERT! This is a Hobo bashing thread

First to have shirt sponsorship

First to have short sponsorship

you couldn't invent these loonies......what's the most ridiculous hobo nonsense you ever heard?

Anyone who tries to register with a username containing "7-0" should be automatically denied IMO.

These people are utter scrotums of the very highest order.

Pants Shaton

7-0 was more important than 02.04.06!

A league game in the 1970s which did not result in any trophies for Hibs

versus

A Semi-Final thrashing which handed us our 2nd Scottish Cup in 10 years

Craigieboy

"You never won the cup at Hampden when we went down".

Hmmm. Theres times when you should just shut up.

jamboinglasgow

7-0 does not dimish over time, they seem to think one result will last over the years. They would rather have one 7-0 win then numerous 4-0 wins in recent years. I know what I would rather have.

Thet played the first game under floodlights or something..................wow

Even though it was actually Portsmouth who were first with that particular 'accolade' they try and claim it for themselves.

Fecking nimrods, each and every one of them.

First to wear 'THE' green!!!!!!!

and my personal favorite

First British/Scottish team to 'GET INTO' europe.

Bunch of 'sacs

cosanostra

The floodlights and the shirt sponsorship are hilarious.

It's incredible that they stoop so low to try and make themselves feel better about being the wee team.

Forever in our shadow.

Charlie-Brown

there was some other real gems on that seven-nil guy's post but sadly the mods have flushed it away.........which is a shame as we could have ripped that guy a new ersehole...

Toxteth O'Grady
there was some other real gems on that seven-nil guy's post but sadly the mods have flushed it away.........which is a shame as we could have ripped that guy a new ersehole...

Aye it was fun while it lasted I think these cretins should be allowed on for a bit longer.

No matter what our views are about Hearts we can all unite under the common cause of Hobbo bashing

:107years::107years::107years::107years::107years:

:107years::107years::107years::107years::107years:

The single biggest most significant game in years, a cup semi-final against your greatest enemy and you can't even turn up in decent numbers.

Hibernian FC a wort on the erse of Scottish Football since 1875.

When you have to make great claims about things like the first to wear green it truely puts your footballing credentials into perspective.

First British club to be invited to play in Europe on the grounds that they had suitable floodlighting.

First Scottish club to lose 4-0 to their rivals in a semi final then never stop greetin about having a weakened team and how it "jist wisnae fair!"

Oh and....... flair !!

;)

Craigieboy
First British club to be invited to play in Europe on the grounds that they had suitable floodlighting.

First Scottish club to lose 4-0 to their rivals in a semi final then never stop greetin about having a weakened team and how it "jist wisnae fair!"

Oh and....... flair !!

;)

And of course, we were full strengh right enough!

Charlie-Brown

Mowbray: Hibs are effectively league champions 2005-06.......4th = 1st because Rangers, Celtic & Hearts all have more money............. :confused:

Ibrahim Tall
Mowbray: Hibs are effectively league champions 2005-06.......4th = 1st because Rangers, Celtic & Hearts all have more money............. :confused:

That's a cracker.

TNS won the Champions League last year because everyone else had more cash. :D

jamboinglasgow

THey bang on about how they played Flair then when spudheid comes in and changes it to hoofball they dont make as much as a whimper against it.

Also they go on about how their chairman works well as prudent but throw away their best team to the nearest buyer rather than build a team up who can win something.

Charlie-Brown

the first club to introduce sectarianism into world football.........

Miller Jambo 60
7-0 does not dimish over time, they seem to think one result will last over the years. They would rather have one 7-0 win then numerous 4-0 wins in recent years. I know what I would rather have.

HA HA 7-0 one HUNDRED AND SEVEN thaT LOT ARE SO BORING with their leith suck support.

Now in section N up you HIBEE mupps.

Denny Crane

Heart of Midlothian achieve what Hibernian can only dream about!

maroonlegions

like winning the biggest derby in over a 100 years and going on to win the big cup.:107years:;)

RockyBalboa
7-0 was more important than 02.04.06!

A league game in the 1970s which did not result in any trophies for Hibs

versus

A Semi-Final thrashing which handed us our 2nd Scottish Cup in 10 years

Nothing was more important than the semi final. In the past though I suppose. But the biggest game ive ever been at - except England v Scotland. :cool:

RockyBalboa

You dream of having a proper manager and a club thats being ran properly. ;)

We dream of winning the Scottish cup.

Rather have a properly ran club, nae debt and a manager than a knockout comp win. Bigger picture and all that.

davemclaren

Has anyone ever seen this book where the whole of Brazil admit that Hibs invented the beautiful game? :rolleyes:

Craigieboy

Rather have a properly ran club, nae debt and a manager than a knockout comp win. Bigger picture and all that.

Uh-hu.

Yip, agree entirely.

rocky why do you post on here all the time? Wouldn't you rather chat with other hibees....

fans who hate their own club??

Yeah it's true, they were away to Stenhousemuir.

winston churchill

furst tae ware thu green

first british club in europe(invited because others knocked it back)

first to have an electric scoreboard(did it ever work)

world champions (they beat PNE in some friendly)what the feck

6-2 is better than 5-1 likesay(really)

22 in a row never happened(they wur aw draws likesay)

yous never won the cup in 2006(because it went to penalties)

it wiz oor reserves yous melted 4 zip in the biggest derby ever.

monkey heid isnae a loser,he never got his erse felt by 4 goals,from 3 different yam managers in the same season.

I remember all these years ago when they beat us 0-7. I recall bringing up our 8-3 win at the time which dated back to 1935 to be advised by Hibees that it was os long ago it was irrelevant. By their own logic they only have three years 0-7 bashing to go!

8-3

winston churchill

your joking right,how many game has the fat fin hoofballer won:confused:

googled the first british team to use floodlights this is what i found

Knowledge Unlimited

Send your questions to [email protected].

2 Footballing firsts

"Can anyone tell me who were the first British team 1) with floodlights; 2) with shirt sponsors; and 3) to play in European competition?" asks Richard Falconer.

Arsenal were the first British club to play under floodlights - sixteen lamps were used to illuminate a friendly against Hapoel Tel Aviv at Highbury in September 1951. But QPR were the first club to hold a floodlit event - a rugby league exhibition match at White City in 1932.

Liverpool were the first British club to carry a sponsor's name on their shirts when, in 1979, they agreed a deal with electronics giant Hitachi.

Hibernian were the first British club to play in Europe. They defeated German champions Rot-Weiss Essen 4-0 in their first game in the 1955-56 European Cup and went on to reach the semi-finals, where they were defeated by eventual runners-up Reims. Chelsea, the English champions that year, had declined to participate in the tournament after caving in to pressure from the Football League, who opposed European competition at that time.

Still remember coming away from Hampden after the semi. Walkng past a sports centre where some Weegies were playing five a sides. " Haw there mate what wis the score n'at" "just the usual four" I replied. Couldnae help it.

"Mad Vlad's sellin Tiney tae Cala homes and ahm gonnae buy one."

a) You've been saying that for 3 years and it hasn't happened so shut your face you manky little chavved up diet Tim, down-and-out, Jobseekers Allowance claiming, slum-dwelling Hibs bassa.

B) You live in a council house with your ''mah and dah'' so the chances of you ever purchasing that, never mind a brand new Penthouse flat, are 0. So jog the **** on.

"You never won the cup at Hampden when we went down".

Hmmm. Theres times when you should just shut up.

Haha, i got that great line aswell, it`s as if Hibs have some special bond with Hampden.............................then we hump them at Hampden and win the Scottish...lavvly jabbleee.................

Also, had one superb night were a couple of Hobos were silenced. I was holding my own in a debate with a couple of Hobos who were older than me, (im 34, these guys are about 46) then my brother in law trots passed me(he`s a Jambo) as one of the Hobos tried to have a pop at Hearts.

He knew the Hobos i was talking to and promptly asked them "tell him about the 7-0" in a really mocking manner because this was post Big Semi. Not one could answer or come back with a witty response because they knew the 4-0 humping at Hampden was a big big result.

hahahahahahhahahahha hobo trumpets

RockyBalboa
your joking right,how many game has the fat fin hoofballer won:confused:

Turned JC's bottom six side into a top 6 side. A proper manager would do that for you's too.

Craigieboy
Turned JC's bottom six side into a top 6 side. A proper manager would do that for you's too.

FFS. Mate, you got 4 more points than us & we had one of the worst seasons in living memory!

:rofl:

Dinnae be a daftie.

RockyBalboa
rocky why do you post on here all the time? Wouldn't you rather chat with other hibees....

fans who hate their own club??

There's no decent Hibs board unfortunately.

Fans who hate there own club? Was it not Hearts booing induvidual players, booing the side and chucking scarfs and season tickets on the pitch? Pot Kettle I think.

RockyBalboa
FFS. Mate, you got 4 more points than us & we had one of the worst seasons in living memory!

:rofl:

Dinnae be a daftie.

If we were playing the likes of Gretna, Killie and St Mirren in the final matches I reckon it would be a lot more than four as were playing the big teams. :cool:

Denny Crane

"Properly ran"!!? You mean that's no longer the case at Hibs these days?;)

Craigieboy
If we were playing the likes of Gretna, Killie and St Mirren in the final matches I reckon it would be a lot more than four as were playing the big teams. :cool:

Aye, but it WAS 4 points, no?

If you cannae stick it out among the big boys then dinnae brag about being in the 'top 6'.

RockyBalboa
Aye, but it WAS 4 points, no?

If you cannae stick it out among the big boys then dinnae brag about being in the 'top 6'.

I didnt brag about being in the top 6. :confused:

RockyBalboa
"Properly ran"!!? You mean that's no longer the case at Hibs these days?;)

Considering we just got another ?400k for Mowbray I would say it's going alright at the mo. :cool:

winston churchill

Fans who hate there own club? Was it not Hearts booing induvidual players, booing the side and chucking scarfs and season tickets on the pitch? Pot Kettle I think.

since you dont post on hoofball.net;)

take a gander at this, re what they think of big buster blood vessel

http://www.hibs.net/message/showthread.php?t=119515

Don`t be melodramatic. Everything is dramatised these days. Booing your team when they are sheeite and individual players has went on through the ages at all clubs.

Probably more at yours than ours too.

RockyBalboa
Don`t be melodramatic. Everything is dramatised these days. Booing your team when they are sheeite and individual players has went on through the ages at all clubs.

Probably more at yours than ours too.

You go to easter road to hear that right?

Archived