U20s tonight

Poseidon

HamishMcGonagall

he's played in a good number of U20 games

plenty time

I admit I don't pay as much attention to the under 20s as some (last week against Aberdeen was the first time I'd went along!), just I can only really remember being surprised at him not being included in the under 20s team line-ups when looking on here, more than seeing him being involved at all.

Not trying to be negative by the way, hope the boy makes it.

Footballfirst

Buchanan normally takes the penalties for the Devl side, so it was probably his own miss from which he scored from the rebound.

I noticed that Hearts were 3/1 to win just before they equalised.

Footballfirst

Ozturk scored Hearts first goal according to Hearts Twitter.

That makes him 3rd top scorer after Buchanan and Zanatta

So are we thinking the management think this regarding Reilly? Have thought it odd that he hardly gets a look in with the under 20's yet the last I read a few weeks ago, they still believed he would come good... Surely he's more chance of developing playing in these under 20 games than hardly ever at all?

Put him out on loan somewhere for an emergency loan, monitor him at that level. Get him back and lets see him play more especially with the way Juanmas been Reillys workrate is different class compared.

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

Put him out on loan somewhere for an emergency loan, monitor him at that level. Get him back and lets see him play more especially with the way Juanmas been Reillys workrate is different class compared.

Effort means **** all without ability and vice versa

?100 on hearts ?230 return

never betting that amount again

That's a bold bet on an Under 20's game! :o

Archived