Tiny Tims?

Beast Boy

Thought Police

No doubt, and they have the audacity to call us "diets". Hibs fans have loved the support from Celtic fans the last two seasons

No doubt, and they have the audacity to call us "diets". Hibs fans have loved the support from Celtic fans the last two seasons

I would agree that they are far more tangled up at the genitals with Celtic than we are Rangers. We still have a few of that sort kicking about but Hibs fans actually seem to try and live their sporting life's vicariously through Celtic sometimes.

Hey they asked it. I for one have always seen them as having this relationship.

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?305675-Hibs-Celtic-Relationship&p=4524995#post4524995

Should be fun watching it unfold.

Both Hibs and Celtic fans bring along the same national flag to Tynecastle.........

Absolutely honking patter on both sides. I hate seeing either of us referred to in "Old Firm lite" terms.

Yet Hibs fans do seem to embrace it far more than us. You only need to look at our Rangers megathread to see how the majority of Hearts fans on here feel about Rangers. A quick look on their forum throws up a he'll of a lot of bleary eyed brothers in arms stuff.

alwaysthereinspirit

Celtic stealing all your "supposed" super stars does not a special relationship make.

Certainly not along the same lines as their special relationship with Chelsea from a couple of years ago. :toff:

Both Hibs and Celtic fans bring along the same national flag to Tynecastle.........

Aye and some Hearts 'fans' bring the lovemaking union flag to their patches.......

Cannot believe any of us or them would want to link any of our teams to that 2 through west. Surely we are big enough to have our own rivalry without taking a mini/diet view to it all.

Sad on both sides.

I would agree that they are far more tangled up at the genitals with Celtic than we are Rangers. We still have a few of that sort kicking about but Hibs fans actually seem to try and live their sporting life's vicariously through Celtic sometimes.

I remember being at school (on the west coast) and nothing pissed me off more than being called a "Diet Hun" but as I got older I realised why people say it. Maybe it says more about me and the company I choose keep but I know a lot of Hearts fan who are decent guys at first glance, season ticket holders who go to every game home and away, live and breathe Hearts and yet they wish Rangers well before games, they stick it to Hibs and Celtic for being "Catholic clubs" (sticking it to them is putting it nicely) as if it matters a jot and it's because, like it or not, a section of our fanbase revels in the supposed religious relationship between the clubs and then, incredibly, all of these young guys base their political and social views of the back of what the older, racisct twats at the football are feeding them.

I'm actually happy to see Hibees on that thread telling the OP where to go.

zoltan socrates

Never understood their affinity with cote d ivoire

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Cannot believe any of us or them would want to link any of our teams to that 2 through west. Surely we are big enough to have our own rivalry without taking a mini/diet view to it all.

Sad on both sides.

Exactly.

If Hibs get GMS then I would looking at our recruitment in Jan. if a player of his ability is going then we should try and snap him up.

Diet Hun? WTF? Have they even noticed the mahoosive thread abt Sevco on here? No love lost.

Aye, GMS to Hibs? LOL.

Thought Police

If Hibs get GMS then I would looking at our recruitment in Jan. if a player of his ability is going then we should try and snap him up.

Can't mate, we lack the required special relationship

good point

I remember when Hibs were in full self indulgent mode during the Sauzee years they called for some "Irish community" singing at the 2001 Scottish Cup Final.

About the same time they revealed they had a gay supporters club.

Sad on both sides.

I agree with this - we are Hearts, we do not need to have links to any other club. 

Archived