Gift ideas for her

Alan_R

So its that time of year again.

What are you getting your better halves and lady friends? Or lady JKBers what is on your wanted lists?

Now before anyone jumps in that im being a lazy bore, it was my missus birthday last month so the following is already covered.

-Necklace and earrings
-New jewellery box
-Jacket
-Leather Boots
-Concert Tickets
-Handbag

Already covered Designer purse, tablet and phone in recent times. She doesnt use alot of perfumes so already has what she wants.

So far i have a candle gift set...

STRUGGLING!

Not really guys LOL.

We are taking each other away to Center Parcs first week in January. Our holidays are always busy so we just want some time to chill.

A set out of the Body Shop. I can't remember what the things inside are or what they do, just make sure it says strawberry and you can't go wrong really.

chester copperpot

:lol:

:rofl:

I genuinely opened this with hope of maybe getting the bird a decent pressie.

Have I learned **** all these past 10 years on this site! hahahahaha :lol:

Shanks said no

I married young and didn't know any better when I bought her an iron and cook book first Christmas together. For some reason she was disappointed! We were skint, her iron was faulty and she is a crap cook.

30 years later I just give her a wad of cash and send her to the Boxing Day sales, I buy her a few other bits and bobs such as gig tickets or Fringe vouchers. Two years ago I bought her a soup kettle as an extra and she didn't laugh (thanks Kickback)

Arnold Rothstein

What are you getting your better halves and lady friends? Or lady JKBers what is on your wanted lists?

Now before anyone jumps in that im being a lazy bore, it was my missus birthday last month so the following is already covered.

-Necklace and earrings

-New jewellery box

-Jacket

-Leather Boots

-Concert Tickets

-Handbag

Already covered Designer purse, tablet and phone in recent times. She doesnt use alot of perfumes so already has what she wants.

STRUGGLING!

You got her all that for her birthday?!

To be fair plenty decent ideas in my OP!

Same can't be said for replies yet lol

You got her all that for her birthday?!

This year yes, don't usually go that mad!! but was well organised for once so costs spread throughout year and concert tickets are part of Christmas.

I realise now I should've split it up a bit more but wanted her to get the boots/jacket earlier so she could use them over winter.

chester copperpot

To be fair plenty decent ideas in my OP!

Same can't be said for replies yet lol

She has 2 tickets to see the Stone Roses next year at the Etihad though don't think she will like them all that much :lol:

I will probably have to call her an ungrateful bitch come christmas day haha

Cairneyhill Jambo

-Necklace and earrings

-New jewellery box

-Jacket

-Leather Boots

-Concert Tickets

-Handbag

STRUGGLING!

Groupon is your friend. Get a meal for two or spa treatment for two, for her and her mum. Means you have a free Saturday pass to go out on the peeve. Win win. And you can pump the two of them. Sorted.

Riddley Walker

Video yourself slowly busting one off while looking at the camera singing "Silent Night". Romance.

Girls love that sort of stuff.

I took my Girlfriend to London forna weekend and watched Wicked the musical, if she's into that.

Also went for lunch at a michelin starred restaurant and took in a few shops, tourist attractions and museums.

For Christmas I got her a radiator Duster :lol: (joke present) and some lush bath stuff, and makeup.

chester copperpot

I took my Girlfriend to London forna weekend and watched Wicked the musical, if she's into that.

Also went for lunch at a michelin starred restaurant and took in a few shops, tourist attractions and museums.

For Christmas I got her a radiator Duster :lol: (joke present) and some lush bath stuff, and makeup.

So she's a smelly dog, who needs to do more housework. How ya doing Mr Fury anyway :lol:

So she's a smelly dog, who needs to do more housework. How ya doing Mr Fury anyway :lol:

As far as I'm aware, this lush stuff just fizzes and then turns the bath sparkly and blue, don't know if it smells or not because I bought it from the web :lol: and yes, the radiators are overly dirty.

As far as I'm aware, this lush stuff just fizzes and then turns the bath sparkly and blue, don't know if it smells or not because I bought it from the web :lol: and yes, the radiators are overly dirty.

Aye, then leaves a mess in your bath when the lazy bitch doesn't rinse it out afterwards.

She has 2 tickets to see the Stone Roses next year at the Etihad though don't think she will like them all that much :lol:

I will probably have to call her an ungrateful bitch come christmas day haha

Why 2 tickets? Is 1 for you?

I've got tickets for the Sunday. :thumbsup:

Wee purse-sized nail kit.

Subscription to her favourite monthly magazine (brownie points once a month for a whole year and something for reading on the bog as a last resort).

The Future's Maroon

GHP

GHD's maybe? If not, wtf is GHP?

So true, I made that mistake too!

Btw how much did you spend on her birthday? :lol:

Far too much but like I say was spread out so didn't seen so bad.

She's worth it tho <3 :lol:

Plus shot myself in the foot cause raised the bar too high haha

Riddley Walker

GHD's maybe? If not, wtf is GHP?

So true, I made that mistake too!

My first thought was that he'd misspelt GHB.

I've got her a prviate registration plate for her car this year. Possibly a wee bit pretentious but she'll love it and I'm trying to get to Portugal for some golf in the New Year. Every little helps!

chester copperpot

Why 2 tickets? Is 1 for you?

I've got tickets for the Sunday. :thumbsup:

Shes a fat ***** :lol:

Na of course one's for me however we only got the Wed one :-(

-Necklace and earrings

-New jewellery box

-Jacket

-Leather Boots

-Concert Tickets

-Handbag

STRUGGLING!

Book her in for electrolysis to take care of her top lip. She'll love you for it.

We agreed this year that we would just go shopping in the sales as most of the stuff we would buy each other would be reduced after Xmas anyway. She isn't that bothered by not having presents on xmas day...

So I gave away all of my other ideas to relatives.

I receive a text a couple days back. I've thought about it and I think I'd actually like presents.

:seething:

We agreed this year that we would just go shopping in the sales as most of the stuff we would buy each other would be reduced after Xmas anyway. She isn't that bothered by not having presents on xmas day...

I receive a text a couple days back. I've thought about it and I think I'd actually like presents.

You fell for that? 

:cornette:

c688f84c41ac7a593cbb6439cf3173fd.jpg

You'll need to be a lot cannier than that. It's psychological warfare.

You fell for that?

:cornette:

We're also doing this. Just moved house last week and we're spending silly money on the new place instead.

We're also doing this. Just moved house last week and we're spending silly money on the new place instead.

9 years with the girlfriend and we never buy presents for each other, rather go away together, or just go the hearts home and away together :lol:

Get her some jewellery and a vibrator. If she doesn't like the jewellery she can go **** herself!

If you do get her one of the above, go for a double ender.

That way you get something out of it too.

:shockio:

The Treasurer

You could use the Zlatan Ibrahimovich approach.

When asked what he would be giving his wife as a present, he was quoted as saying "what could she possibly want/need when she has Zlatan"  (or words to that effect.)

Warning

This may only work if you're one of the worlds top football players earning over ?200k per week

If you do get her one of the above, go for a double ender.

That way you get something out of it too.

:shockio:

:pleasing:

Nour wrong wi a wee tickle wi the finger

It's posts like this that make me think 'what kind of ****ing radge are you with?'

My bird is normal. None of this playing games shit. Anything else and it's just the guy's fault for letting it happen. That's not me saying put them in their place or that. Just don't be with a mental and it isn't an issue.

My dad bought my mum a thigh firmer gift set for her birthday today.

Apparently the shop packed and gift wrapped the wrong gift for him.

Archived