Is Charlie Mann dead?

maroonedinoz

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo

G'day Oz.

No, I dont miss him or his non-speak.

I think events are overtaking him right now anyway.

We might actually have a real manager soon.

How's the Victoria Bitter these days? (I like Toohey's myself).

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo
Victoria Bitter.................that must be the most god-awful beer I have ever tasted :sad:

Not too bad I thought, but Tooheys was good.

However Lion Lager in South Africa was really great. You can get Castle Lager over here which is nice but Lion was King.

Agghhh, die groet Leue lager was baie mooi....

maroonedinoz
G'day Oz.

How's the Victoria Bitter these days? (I like Toohey's myself).

VB is the elixir of life!

On the other hand, if one orders a Toohey's one also gets free medicare coverage!

Geoff Kilpatrick

Charlie Mann is a busted flush, simple as that.

Hearts fans don't need rhetoric anymore, they need tangible proof of change.

A paid employee of a PR firm won't provide that.

Besides, I wonder if Vlad has stopped paying Weber Shandwick in any case.

Charlie-Brown

C.Mann was in contact with a couple of JKB'ers by PM and phone last week and gave his thoughts on the McGhee / manager situation.

Given the amount of abuse he gets on here including in the OP why are people bothered if he says anything or not? That I don't understand!

As far as I'm concerned Charlie Mann is an irrelevance in respect of news about HMFC.

Slightly less credible than Chic Young considering some of the complete and utter pish he's come out with over the last couple of years.

C.Mann was in contact with a couple of JKB'ers by PM and phone last week and gave his thoughts on the McGhee / manager situation.

Given the amount of abuse he gets on here including in the OP why are people bothered if he says anything or not? That I don't understand!

Just the age old problem of "shooting the messenger" I feel.

It is of course wrong but if the only info you get comes from the messenger then the immediate reaction is to have a go at him as he is the only tangible link to the regime:sad:

davemclaren
As far as I'm concerned Charlie Mann is an irrelevance in respect of news about HMFC.

Slightly less credible than Chic Young considering some of the complete and utter pish he's come out with over the last couple of years.

I don't think Charlie has the firsthand detail of what is happening at Hearts but is likely to be closer to what VR thinks than either CO or DS. Thus I believe he is not an irrelevance in respect of news about HMFC.

Guest JamboRobbo
I don't think Charlie has the firsthand detail of what is happening at Hearts but is likely to be closer to what VR thinks than either CO or DS. Thus I believe he is not an irrelevance in respect of news about HMFC.

Thats certainly what he'd like you to think.

davemclaren
Thats certainly what he'd like you to think.

Thankfully we have you here to keep us right though. ;)

Guest JamboRobbo

For my part, I appreciate honesty. I gave him a chance. I listened to what he said, then I watched what actually unfolded. It soon became clear he'd fed us a pack of lies.

For my part, I appreciate honesty. I gave him a chance. I listened to what he said, then I watched what actually unfolded. It soon became clear he'd fed us a pack of lies.

Could it be that he was fed a pack of lies which he then passed on to you?

Archived