Saturday Night Bliss

chester copperpot

chester copperpot

Whats everyone up to this fine saturday night then?

Managed to stay sober(ish) last night, so am out the back of the garden, shades on, KB on the laptop and supping a rather lovely Glass of Vino.

I tell you peep's, life dont get much better than this. Was supposed to be in the pub this afternoon, but decided to take my kids out for the day.

So what's everyone else's plans tonight then.

If anyone mentiones Britain's got talent on this thread, prepared to be abused. ;)

Pete Seeger

Am just going to sit in and watch Britains got talent. Nothing very exciting to be honest.

been suckered into working tonight :(

so if anyone fancies popping into dianes pool hall for a spot of karaoke, i'll get you a wee song

Craigieboy

Had the kids out today as well as sitting in the garden watching the wife on the trampoline! :282::wub:

Now, I'm just about to have some Sol & watch Britains got Talent.

Miller Jambo 60

Managed to stay sober(ish) last night, so am out the back of the garden, shades on, KB on the laptop and supping a rather lovely Glass of Vino.

I tell you peep's, life dont get much better than this. Was supposed to be in the pub this afternoon, but decided to take my kids out for the day.

If anyone mentiones Britain's got talent on this thread, prepared to be abused. ;)

Andy i took the 2 bairns to the zoo home and sat with the wife in the garden.

having strongbow now .

swapped my dfor n front row

LizzyHearts2

Am staying indoors tonite after having got myself sunburnt up the meadows today...ouch ouch ouchy! i am happy tho.....just chilling and taking it easy!

winston churchill

just spent four hours doing the front & back garden.the fridge is well stocked,so i've just opened my first leffe:)

chester copperpot
Am just going to sit in and watch Britains got talent. Nothing very exciting to be honest.

Haha, ok. Who's winning? :peepwall:

PS Got it on my laptop as the missus is watching it.

Pete Seeger
Haha, ok. Who's winning? :peepwall:

PS Got it on my laptop as the missus is watching it.

Best sob story will win. My money's on that poor lad thats had to grow up in Warrington. The way they're talking about the place you would think it's similar to Bagdad.

Sooperstar

I'm about to head to The Brauhaus with a few mates. I'm not sure I'm allowed to say that though as the 2 threads that have been about it appear to have been deleted for some unknown reason.

Best sob story will win. My money's on that poor lad thats had to grow up in Warrington. The way they're talking about the place you would think it's similar to Bagdad.

you've never been have you??

Played golf this morning followed by 2 hours of Ice Skating with my daughter. Haven't skated since I was a kid and couldn't really do it then. So tonight I'm trying to dull the pain in my legs and feet with alcohol.

Benny Factor
I'm about to head to The Brauhaus with a few mates. I'm not sure I'm allowed to say that though as the 2 threads that have been about it appear to have been deleted for some unknown reason.

Soop, more than likely that both original threads were constituted as advertising.

Went down to Annan today to see Whitehill Welfare win the league. :cheer1: Home in time to watch britians got talent (no it hasnt ) :sad:

chester copperpot
Went down to Annan today to see Whitehill Welfare win the league. :cheer1: Home in time to watch britians got talent (no it hasnt ) :sad:

Well done WW.

So who won that sheckt.

I might spell a few words wrong tonight ;)

davemclaren

Saw Bonnyrigg Rose hammer Lochee Utd in some cup quarter final this afternoon. Weather was gorgeous.

Now relaxing with some beer. :rolleyes:

Ivan Drago

8 cans of Carlsberg for ?5.50 in Iceland, plus some Blackthorn and Leffe in the fridge. :)

winston churchill
8 cans of Carlsberg for ?5.50 in Iceland, plus some Blackthorn and Leffe in the fridge. :)

:boy_hug:

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Had a cracking Saturday. Staying at my sisters in Dunfermline and have been on the bevy big time since about 1.

Sisters boyfriend has passed oot, I'm still standing (just) but had a great day in the sun with my wee 6 month old neice.

Good times all round. :)

Ivan Drago
Had a cracking Saturday. Staying at my sisters in Dunfermline and have been on the bevy big time since about 1.

Sisters boyfriend has passed oot, I'm still standing (just) but had a great day in the sun with my wee 6 month old neice.

Good times all round. :)

get him pumped

get him pumped

Haha, one of those rare JKB moments that make you laugh at loud! Surperb.

Shame you've no goat a single Stones track on yer Ipod! ;)

get him pumped

Haha, one of those rare JKB moments that make you laugh at loud! Superb.

Ivan Drago
Haha, one of those rare JKB moments that make you laugh at loud! Superb.

shame you've got a stutter :P

shame you've got a stutter :P

Your lucky yer username gives me a warm fuzzy feeling inside or there would be big trouble!

Cheers. Gareth Gates.

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo

My younger brother was round.

He wants to buy a season ticket at Hearts, but only when we get a manager.

Great guy, my wee brother. Amongst many things he has done in his life: soldier in Her Majesty's Royal Tank Regiment, a Gold miner in South Africa, a Joiner, and now a partner in his own business.

God I love that guy...

Sat with me at Tynie over the last 30 odd years... A real Jambo.

With me that night v Aberdeen when Hartley scored that penalty.

HMFC - We love you.

chester copperpot

Ended up steaming last night (again).

Got woke up with the most annoying pigeon on earth chirping out in the garden at 6am, so I'm now up and fully awake.:mad:

japanjambo
Played golf this morning followed by 2 hours of Ice Skating with my daughter. Haven't skated since I was a kid and couldn't really do it then. So tonight I'm trying to dull the pain in my legs and feet with alcohol.

Just wait until tomorrow, Cobb...*then* it'll hurt! ;)

Lynn:ninja:

japanjambo
Ended up steaming last night (again).

Got woke up with the most annoying pigeon on earth chirping out in the garden at 6am, so I'm now up and fully awake.:mad:

Tell the truth Chess...ye passed oot, and woke up with a terrible drooch, after dreaming about drinking ice cool irn bru all night. ;)

chester copperpot
Tell the truth Chess...ye passed oot, and woke up with a terrible drooch, after dreaming about drinking ice cool irn bru all night. ;)

You have me sussed out Lynn.

But it was the annoying wee fecking pigeon that originally woke me up. Have had 2 pints of ice cold lemonade and a pint of milk since coming downstairs. I still have a terrible thirst.

japanjambo
You have me sussed out Lynn.

But it was the annoying wee fecking pigeon that originally woke me up. Have had 2 pints of ice cold lemonade and a pint of milk since coming downstairs. I still have a terrible thirst.

He he. Takes ages to get rid of that drooch. Well one good thing...at least ye didny puke! ;)

japanjambo
Whats everyone up to this fine saturday night then?QUOTE]

I watched the Leipzig highlights on Hearts World, along with matches against Hibs in the 70's. I was hoping for the 4-1 game at Tynie in 1973(Busby's first derby match), but nae luck. But I was drooling enough at the footage available...Busby in a Hearts strip, sleeves rolled up and getting stuck in...sigh...

]Lynn:ninja:[/quote

DB passion, DB attitude, I think when everyone says "JJ", they actually mean "JapanJambo"

That could work -

ホー・我が ジャンボリー 友達 , 麿 振幅変調 亦 an ・切ない 吸い取る 自分 ・我が 亭主 伯爵 併し 麿 情意 毎毎 恋仲 ボンネット スコットランド!

hope this makes sense - more appletini's, anyone,?

Try and have a great day.

Mac.

Whats everyone up to this fine saturday night then?QUOTE]

I watched the Leipzig highlights on Hearts World' date=' along with matches against Hibs in the 70's. I was hoping for the 4-1 game at Tynie in 1973(Busby's first derby match), but nae luck. But I was drooling enough at the footage available...Busby in a Hearts strip, sleeves rolled up and getting stuck in...sigh...

']Lynn:ninja:[/quote

Sooperstar

Went to The Brauhaus (or Beauhaus as the sign says!) and it was brilliant. Some completely random and quite disgusting beers but trying them and finding out how bad they were was good fun. Very friendly bar staff and we'll definitely be back to have more of their good beers.

Watch out for the currywurst though, very hot!

Went to The Brauhaus (or Beauhaus as the sign says!) and it was brilliant. Some completely random and quite disgusting beers but trying them and finding out how bad they were was good fun. Very friendly bar staff and we'll definitely be back to have more of their good beers.

Watch out for the currywurst though, very hot!

I popped into The Brauhaus yesterday after I went to Taste (which was great and with the weather it made it even better).

The Brauhaus certainly has a very large selection of various drinks from around the world.

Doctor FinnBarr

Made the daughter work i.e. selling sticky stars and hearts to rufty-tufty bikers to stick on their faces (Raised ?34 for the Motorcycle Action Group) then sent her round with raffle tickets (they find it hard to say no to her) which she raised ?400 odd. Good lass!

I got drunk!!!!!

:)

I was at the Brauhaus too. Had what is apparently the strongest lager in the world at 14%. I can only liken it to what I'd imagine drinking petrol would be like. Other than that the rest of the beers I tried were brilliant. I intend to work my way through the entire collection over the coming months

Archived