Virgin media offers?

Do The Dance

I've asked about the sky offers, now looking to find out if anyone knows of any virgin deals better than the ones on offer (which are pretty decent to be fair, just a bit of a long contract).

Their website offers 9 months half price, but then 9 months full price.

I've asked about the sky offers, now looking to find out if anyone knows of any virgin deals better than the ones on offer (which are pretty decent to be fair, just a bit of a long contract).

Their website offers 9 months half price, but then 9 months full price.

I just paid over ?200 to get rid of my virgin contract. Bloke phoned me to try and win me back and I never even let him give me his best offer, told him I wouldn't take it for free.

I just paid over ?200 to get rid of my virgin contract. Bloke phoned me to try and win me back and I never even let him give me his best offer, told him I wouldn't take it for free.

Yeah im binning them soon also.

Yeah im binning them soon also.

Why? Had them for quite a few years now, see VG to me.

Stuart McNeill

Virgin have been superb to us as well. Every time our contract has nearly ended we phoned and got a better deal each time, more channels, faster internet, cheaper bill etc.

really can't complain about them.

The Real Maroonblood

Same here.

Never had any problems with them.

Top class service.

Virgin have been superb to us as well. Every time our contract has nearly ended we phoned and got a better deal each time, more channels, faster internet, cheaper bill etc.

really can't complain about them.

Their Broadband is superb, I get BT sport as part of my package which means that the horrible man Murdoch only gets what I pay him for sky sports, the sooner I pay him the square root of feck all will make me a happy bunny.

The Real Maroonblood

Their Broadband is superb, I get BT sport as part of my package which means that the horrible man Murdoch only gets what I pay him for sky sports, the sooner I pay him the square root of feck all will make me a happy bunny.

This.

I hated the tivo box, and that they don't give you the HD channel of everything you subscribe to (where available). When I was with sky if I subscribed to a channel I got it in HD. Their billing is very very unclear. Their on demand services are complete rubbish compared to sky. If you pay for their top level of broadband it's brilliant, but if drop it down it turns to shit. The supposed 100mb I was getting was slower than 17mb ADSL with Sky.

Our sky fibre internet is faster than what we had with Virgin... HD on virgin isn't as sharp as sky, it's like we've now got super-sharp HD compared to what we had with Virgin.

Virgin IT help desk are a waste of time too, Indian call centre who read off a script. I had one guy ask me to restart the VM Superhub 3 times in a row to see if that'd fix the problem... I'm not an IT expert and even I know that a single restart does the same thing as restarting it 3 times...

Why not download Flaphack and get your sports for free if you've got an iPad or Ipod. Check it out on Twitter if you want.

Need a password or any help then pm me.

Archived