Todays football

Bauld

Bristol City and Hull finished 1-1

Man Utd won 2-1

The best thing yet today is this though.

From BBC live text.

Wrong ground...

Posted at14:48

A classic clanger from north of the border...

Brechin are at home to Stenhousemuir this afternoon, but goalkeeper Graeme Smith has got himself in a bit of a muddle. Smith turned up at the wrong ground!

Smith had gone to Ochilview when the match is at home at Glebe Park. He is now racing the clock to get to the ground.

Bristol City and Hull finished 1-1

Man Utd won 2-1

The best thing yet today is this though.

From BBC live text.

Wrong ground...

Posted at14:48

A classic clanger from north of the border...

Brechin are at home to Stenhousemuir this afternoon, but goalkeeper Graeme Smith has got himself in a bit of a muddle. Smith turned up at the wrong ground!

Smith had gone to Ochilview when the match is at home at Glebe Park. He is now racing the clock to get to the ground.

commonly refered to hibbie syndrome............seems to affect 50% of leith male population...recommeded cure a good swally at Tamsons, Four in Hand, Artisan. Middletons or similar downmarket establishments........... :uhoh2:

After two years of this I start to wonder if Gomis just really doesn't like cold weather.  After running all over the park through October he's spent most of his time on the pitch standing and watching.

2-0 barcelona neymar, real are all over the shop at the back

Dani alves wants to play rugby or something, learn how to man up... actually, a few of them do.  Not the worst game however :)

Bazzas right boot

Just seen the stats for the Arsenal game today.

Got beat 2-1.

West Brom had 1 shot on target, Arsenal missed a penalty and had 73% possession.

Doh!

Munir could have had a hattrick since coming on. This is a let-off for Real Madrid, should be about 8 down although the Barca keeper has pulled off some great saves too.

Konrad von Carstein

TV producers showing the reactions of plastic Real and Barca from around the world :facepalm:

Going by the cheering at the goals thrre was a few Man U and Watford fans in the BMC today. Strange behaviour.

The Old Tolbooth

Liverpool could've had double figures and City could have no complaints!

Outstanding by Liverpool, they just need to learn how to break down the Crystal Palaces of this world at home when not hitting on the counter, and they'd be a force!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Placid Casual

Noticed that, weird as ****

It pisses me off far more than it probably should.

The (alleged) quote from Roy Keane springs to mind, although the 'pointless lives' part is a bit harsh!

BzgXuxSCAAAjm0g.jpg

The Real Maroonblood

Liverpool could've had double figures and City could have no complaints!

Outstanding by Liverpool, they just need to learn how to break down the Crystal Palaces of this world at home when not hitting on the counter, and they'd be a force!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really like Jurgen Klopp and he so refreshing in his interviews.

Archived