Winchburgh Village

G.Wright

I hadn't given it much thought to be honest, will have a gander tonight as a few folk have mentioned that now.

I like it out here. Plenty for your money aswell.

I'm not a city person and prefer a bit of peace and quiet. Plus a large garden and driveway etc. Not to everybody's taste I'll appreciate.

Look at the new developments in Bonnyrigg and Gorebridge. Even something a little different like an ex-mining cottage in Newtongrange or a townhouse in Esk Bank.

Juan Jose Carricondo Perez

I've got a mate that moved to Winchburgh 10 years ago. He hates it, feels trapped and admits it's the worst mistake he's ever made.

Other comments on Dalmeny Park though, I've been in 6months now. Can't speak highly enough about it. Only a couple of very minor issues and they've been sorted immediately with no hassle.

Considering a move to Eskbank, I've never even been but the new train etc is appealing - is a nice place to live, decent schools? Currently live on Lothian Road but expanding family means a move is required and while we'd love to stay in town, it's just not going to happen. Choosing where to go is so hard!

I've got a mate that moved to Winchburgh 10 years ago. He hates it, feels trapped and admits it's the worst mistake he's ever made.

I spent 4/5 years approx in Livingston (Deadridge (sic) and Craigshill) Loved it that much; I now live down in Bath.

Other comments on Dalmeny Park though, I've been in 6months now. Can't speak highly enough about it. Only a couple of very minor issues and they've been sorted immediately with no hassle.

Most of the houses available at the Barratt part of dalmeny park seem to be "golden share" for lower income buyers, does this apply to the whole development?

Juan Jose Carricondo Perez

Most of the houses available at the Barratt part of dalmeny park seem to be "golden share" for lower income buyers, does this apply to the whole development?

No.

The ones on the website are nearly all that. But almost as soon as the sales guys have something to sell it goes same day. It's worth speaking to them to find out what they've got coming out soon.

As I said m, we've been in 6 months and love it.

Archived