Violent Neighbour

Col1874

Currently Having issues with a violent, threatening neighbour. He's an ex-con, has a long list of previous convictions and his 'contacts' appear to be the same.

Have any of you been in this situation?

If so, what happened? How long did it go on for? How did it end?

Keep a diary. Try using your camera to record noises etc, keep it in your pocket ready to record if he threatens you.

Not me personally, but I had a mate who was in that situation, God rest his soul.

It shouldn't be funny............................but it is  :tiny:

Had some bother with an alcoholic in my stair. Car windows tanned, tyres slashed, pet dogs poisoned, the lot.

After a few months of various neighbours keeping diaries of his actions, he was served with an eviction notice.....which led to an armed siege with attack dogs and machine gun armed coppers in the stair.
After the dogs had chewed on him for a while, he was taken away in an ambulance and was never seen again.

Good luck!

chester copperpot

If you phone the council they have an anti social behaviour policy and can give you an info pack where you can record all problems and they will use it in evidence against him if he's a council tenant.

The girlfriend has a similar problem where she stays as half the residents are owners but some of the properties still have council tenants in them. To evict them though they need evidence so keep phoning and advising them of the problems and they will eventually get rid of him.

Good luck mate as my birds neighbour is a complete nightmare for her.

Fortunately not but start making a note of everything, write down times etc.

Aye, thatll help him walk.

Cairneyhill Jambo

Currently Having issues with a violent, threatening neighbour. He's an ex-con, has a long list of previous convictions and his 'contacts' appear to be the same.

Pump his burd.

Rudolf's Mate

Had some bother with an alcoholic in my stair. Car windows tanned, tyres slashed, pet dogs poisoned, the lot.

After a few months of various neighbours keeping diaries of his actions, he was served with an eviction notice.....which led to an armed siege with attack dogs and machine gun armed coppers in the stair.

After the dogs had chewed on him for a while, he was taken away in an ambulance and was never seen again.

Good luck!

:gok:

This has potential to be a classic :lol:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Guy a few floors down from me kept parking in my allocated space in our residential block.

The spaces have the flat numbers clearly labeled on them but he had more than one car so would constantly use my space.

When I confronted him about it he said he's lived here for years and the residents before never used it. I said that's fair enough but I live here now and own a vehicle so I need to use it.

He went mental at me and then continued to park there. I contacted the council but they couldn't do anything as they were private residential spaces. This went on for months and suspicious scratches started appearing on my car. He continued to park there whenever he could and would even park directly behind the car at times so I couldn't get out.

Arsehole. Thankfully he's gone now and I no longer own a car.

Ask him to 'step outside'. You might get filled in but he'll repsect you for it.......................... Or he won't and just bully you mercilessly. And pump your bird.

Think JKB should start a vigilante service.

If you can somehow get him to sign up to JKB, get him hooked, then we we can all ridicule his footballing opinions and his patter. Eventually he will start doubting himself to the extent that his self esteem is decimated, forcing him to live out the rest of his life as a recluse.

Worth a try?

Where's the clique these days?

Wear a camera helmet at all times, might catch one of those 'Ronnie Pickering' moments and get some internet fame out of it. 

Fort Vallance

Good luck!

You did all that and he still wouldn't move out ?

i had an alcae downstairs i duno how he was able to live in this area dole must be paying a fortune nowadays when i confronted him he backtracked like a snake in the grass they are all cowards imo he had to move because his ex wife was ill or something happy days

The easiest, most straightforward and probably the most distasteful answer is - Move out yourself (if you can of course)

Who needs the hassle of recording this and noting that and waiting for months or waiting for a good hiding for anyone to take notice

Move out if you can. Job Done.

Why should you  ? Yes excellent point. Because you can and its the quickest way to get some peace from it.

And drop a big steaming shite through his letter box on the way out !!

If he's an ex con, with a string of convictions, and has threatened you, wouldn't the Police be a better avenue of complaint?

His behaviour may breach parole conditions (assuming some apply)?

The easiest, most straightforward and probably the most distasteful answer is - Move out yourself (if you can of course)

Who needs the hassle of recording this and noting that and waiting for months or waiting for a good hiding for anyone to take notice

Move out if you can. Job Done.

Why should you ? Yes excellent point. Because you can and its the quickest way to get some peace from it.

And drop a big steaming shite through his letter box on the way out !!

And the place you move to is being vacated for the same reason your moving ?

Why should someone's anti social behaviour be the reason your unhappy, feeling unsafe, and not comfortable in your own house as a reason to move? It's they ****ers that should either change or **** off !

Sawdust Caesar

Think JKB should start a vigilante service.

Or some sort of Strangers On A Train scenario where you swap murders.

Why should someone's anti social behaviour be the reason your unhappy, feeling unsafe, and not comfortable in your own house as a reason to move? It's they ###### that should either change or **** off !

I don't think he disagrees with you. It's just a case of weighing up if your principles are worth the stress or not.

Why should someone's anti social behaviour be the reason your unhappy, feeling unsafe, and not comfortable in your own house as a reason to move? It's they ###### that should either change or **** off !

I agree with you. However in reality If I was in his position and COULD move and wasn't too attached to where I was staying, then rather than go through the hassle and jump through all the hoops he'll have to jump through for many months, I'd move. Its not that hard to do a bit of research and ask around about a specific area or a particular flat or house or stair you are moving into. Find what looks like a decent neighbour, knock on the door, ask. If you get a cup of tea its a good thing, if you get a punch in the puss, its a bad thing.

He's the guy living with it and its not as simple as standing up for your principles

Maybe we should send the team roond to sort him out....mind you Sam and Jamie might not be much use.

...a bit disco

Or some sort of Strangers On A Train scenario where you swap murders.

The difference being that all the swapping is done in the back of 3fingersreid's taxi.

Dominate him sexually the first opportunity you get.

As he's unlocking his front door just mount him and climax as quickly as you can. He'll recognise you as the Alpha and you're free to order him about thereafter.

chester copperpot

This

I followed the above advice the day I moved into my pad.

My neighbour is 92 year old and had lived there for ages. I didn't want them getting any ideas about seniority etc, so I sorted it that out on day one.

She now knows who the guv'nor is, and hasn't dared even look me in the eye since. Proof right there that it works.

:rofl:

Go on Facebook and cyber bully people, but ones that you'll get a reaction out of.

When they confront you, offer a square go and give them your neighbours address so they'll turn up there absolutely seething.

The more people you get to turn up, the more likely he is to get smashed.

Dominate him sexually the first opportunity you get.

As he's unlocking his front door just mount him and climax as quickly as you can. He'll recognise you as the Alpha and you're free to order him about thereafter.

Der Kaiser obviously knows where the OP lives and is, at this minute, disguising himself as the neighbour.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

What's the issue in the OP. I can't think of a single thing that would irritate me enough to approach a guy like that. :lol:

Say What Again

Der Kaiser obviously knows where the OP lives and is, at this minute, disguising himself as the neighbour.

:rofl:

:yas:

Not that I condone violence but for a small fee I could give you counselling on certain ways.

No wait keep the fee, hit him war a half niddrey.

No don't , but as happy Monday's said, "call the cops"

Did I mention stroke his ear lobes as well....

Say What Again

So, basically, the OP is looking for a JKB squad to go round and bang this guy?

I'm in.

Yeah, that was mentioned.... :uhoh2:

I would say get right onto Police Scotland but they are useless.

We have a not so near neighbour, every time there is a sunny day he drinks in his garden and plays a radio full blast.

He then has screaming matches with his wife after they are full of drink.

We are well away from him, but can hear it all from a good distance.

God knows how his near neighbours put up with it.

Police Scotland never turn up when they are called.

Good luck

I would say get right onto Police Scotland but they are useless.

We have a not so near neighbour, every time there is a sunny day he drinks in his garden and plays a radio full blast.

He then has screaming matches with his wife after they are full of drink.

We are well away from him, but can hear it all from a good distance.

God knows how his near neighbours put up with it.

Police Scotland never turn up when they are called.

Good luck

That's a bit harsh! They will turn up, but on average it'll be 3 days too late.

I agree with you. However in reality If I was in his position and COULD move and wasn't too attached to where I was staying, then rather than go through the hassle and jump through all the hoops he'll have to jump through for many months, I'd move. Its not that hard to do a bit of research and ask around about a specific area or a particular flat or house or stair you are moving into. Find what looks like a decent neighbour, knock on the door, ask. If you get a cup of tea its a good thing, if you get a punch in the puss, its a bad thing.

He's the guy living with it and its not as simple as standing up for your principles

Didn't mean it to come across as it did , sorry , it's just that it's what me and my family suffered for a while thanks to scum that the council moved in but thankfully removed eventually , we couldn't afford to move and in the end decided why the **** should we it's our family home where my kids are growing up

Me and my missus had a flat a few years ago. Renting. One of these modern flats you could hear everything upstairs and across the hall.

Anyway, one night we were sitting watching the tele and could hear shouting. It was the couple across the hall having a big argument.

Thought nothing of it and it stopped after 10 minutes.

Later on in the week the same thing happened. Proper shouting match and screaming this time. Sounded pretty serious. We were in the middle of dialing 999 then complete silence. It stopped.

The next again night it happened again. It sounded like the guy had grabbed the girl round the throat and she was crying for him to let go and a fair bit of swearing and what sounded like walls being kicked etc.

Phoned the police and they came within 15 minutes. They went into the flat, probably for about 5 minutes then left laughing.

No idea what happened but either the lass was putting on a brave face or the guy told them a pack of lies.

I was concerned that me and my partners well being as we didn't want the guy to know we grassed him up (we were the closet neighbouring flat so he might've had a suspicion we called the police).

Anyway a few days later I saw the lass in the hallway, bags packed. She slammed her flat door with him shouting and we never saw her again.

Our lease was coming to end so we moved out 4 weeks later. Horrible experience in a nice flat. Don't want sh*te like that going on 20 feet from my personal space.

Guy a few floors down from me kept parking in my allocated space in our residential block.

The spaces have the flat numbers clearly labeled on them but he had more than one car so would constantly use my space.

When I confronted him about it he said he's lived here for years and the residents before never used it. I said that's fair enough but I live here now and own a vehicle so I need to use it.

He went mental at me and then continued to park there. I contacted the council but they couldn't do anything as they were private residential spaces. This went on for months and suspicious scratches started appearing on my car. He continued to park there whenever he could and would even park directly behind the car at times so I couldn't get out.

Arsehole. Thankfully he's gone now and I no longer own a car.

Was he a big guy?

Obviously you need to try and resolve these issues amicably, but I am a firm believer that the only behaviour some people understand is physical violence, or at least the threat of it.

We had problems in a previous flat with the people upstairs. This culminated one Sunday night in me going up and physically having the guy by the throat. My wife ended up pulling me away but we never had any problems after that. Which was just as well really as I am not very hard and the guy probably would have battered me in a square go.

My point is that everybody has a limit and sometimes when you've reached it you need to just get involved.

Was he a big guy?

Obviously you need to try and resolve these issues amicably, but I am a firm believer that the only behaviour some people understand is physical violence, or at least the threat of it.

We had problems in a previous flat with the people upstairs. This culminated one Sunday night in me going up and physically having the guy by the throat. My wife ended up pulling me away but we never had any problems after that. Which was just as well really as I am not very hard and the guy probably would have battered me in a square go.

My point is that everybody has a limit and sometimes when you've reached it you need to just get involved.

I find i these situations violence is not the best way forward.

The neighbour in question could easily turn the table and phone the cops or council and BOOM! There goes any leverage or sympathy you might have.

Better going down the official route first and If that fails kick the shit out the guy.

beerandbovril

I've also had experience of this type of thing. I am quite a big lad and have had managed myself is a lot of fairly unsavoury occasions. I'd love to just leather my neighbour but my concern with these low life types is that they resort to blades and such like.

I've also had experience of this type of thing. I am quite a big lad and have had managed myself is a lot of fairly unsavoury occasions. I'd love to just leather my neighbour but my concern with these low life types is that they resort to blades and such like.

"Blades"?

Wouldn't put off a real hard man.....

:kirk:

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Was he a big guy?

We had problems in a previous flat with the people upstairs. This culminated one Sunday night in me going up and physically having the guy by the throat. My wife ended up pulling me away but we never had any problems after that. Which was just as well really as I am not very hard and the guy probably would have battered me in a square go.

Christ I hope I never have a situation like that, mainly because I'm a total shitebag! :lol:

I wouldn't even confront the old lady three doors up who left a skip in my parking space for two weeks.

Archived