That letter

HHGH1874FTH

Yip. Guys a literary genius. How very dare we criticise someone trying to kill our club. Bad Hearts!

Sad creepy waste o space that wanted a Big team dead, hope he gets wimmin flu.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Francis Albert

Yip. Guys a literary genius. How very dare we criticise someone trying to kill our club. Bad Hearts!

It wasn't criticism of the letter I was talking about - I joined in on that.

It was the foaming at the mouth "I hope they die stuff". John Fairgrieve once wrote amusingly about the difficulty Hibs fans have with the concept of mirrors. Seems they are not alone.

Son Of Anarchy

It wasn't criticism of the letter I was talking about - I joined in on that.

It was the foaming at the mouth "I hope they die stuff". John Fairgrieve once wrote amusingly about the difficulty Hibs fans have with the concept of mirrors. Seems they are not alone.

I'm firmly in the "wishing them every conceivable Ill" camp but certainly not foaming at the mouth. Didn't it anger you? Those ***** trying to help kill our club or at least derail our survival. I will never forget. I will never let others forget. What goes around comes around FA and that day I shall celebrate like 16th may 1998.

It's good to bring these letters and facts of what these cretins tried to do to our club are brought up every wee while. It allows those that have gone soft on them to have their minds remembered exactly how low that lot went, and the depths the plummeted to put our club out of business. Their actions went way beyond that of the normal football banter between fans, it way beyond rivalry their actions were pure and simple nasty venomous hatred towards a club that has pissed all over them on the field since 1875.

never ever forget what this scum did, and it was not one or two it was quite a lot, they were backed and egged on by the hordes on sisterfister.net and by many other vermin fans, that makes them all guilty.  For those reasons I will never forgive and forget and neither should any Hearts fan. I will be full of joy the day their own pishy horrible vile little club dies. Their current predicament fills me with great pleasure the longer they rot in the Championship the quicker their day of destiny with Admin will come. 

It's good to bring these letters and facts of what these cretins tried to do to our club are brought up every wee while. It allows those that have gone soft on them to have their minds remembered exactly how low that lot went, and the depths the plummeted to put our club out of business. Their actions went way beyond that of the normal football banter between fans, it way beyond rivalry their actions were pure and simple nasty venomous hatred towards a club that has pissed all over them on the field since 1875.

never ever forget what this scum did, and it was not one or two it was quite a lot, they were backed and egged on by the hordes on sisterfister.net and by many other vermin fans, that makes them all guilty.  For those reasons I will never forgive and forget and neither should any Hearts fan. I will be full of joy the day their own pishy horrible vile little club dies. Their current predicament fills me with great pleasure the longer they rot in the Championship the quicker their day of destiny with Admin will come. 

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Vermin shithouses.

Bazzas right boot

A sad, sad indivdual.

Probably 42 years old and still breast fed from his mum, plays Warcraft (allot) and masturbates to the Avengers, apart from on a Saturday when he pulls his football socks up over jeans and heads to the Hibs game, with a bottle of the breast milk ( freshly squeezed), corn beef sandwich and a kit kit, all stored in his Hibs lunch box.

Bazzas right boot

If this is a dig at the Rangers over Hibs debate's-

A few letters from sad individuals, pales in comparison to a history of bigotry, racism, violence, political agendas and general thugery from a club and support.

They have a few "stoaters", however head over to Bearsden for a gander and Hibs don't even come close.

If this is a dig at the Rangers over Hibs debate's-

A few letters from sad individuals, pales in comparison to a history of bigotry, racism, violence, political agendas and general thugery from a club and support.

They have a few "stoaters", however head over to Bearsden for a gander and Hibs don't even come close.

It's not meant to be any dig at Rangers v Hibs debate. However since you ask, I would add as much as I despise sevco at least none of them tried to deliberately put us out of business. Back to your point though there are quite a few people have softened or forget what that scum tried to do.  

I know lots of them. Extremists and moderates. Even the moderates have some absolutely mind blowing beliefs about Hearts & Hibs. There's a vein of psychosis that runs through the vast majority of them. It is manifest in some and less so in others. One or two of the extremists I happen to know are actually quite troubled people. Badly impaired minds.

Bridge of Djoum

What is so sad is that there are supporters of that club that are earnest in their desire to see Hearts go into extinction.

For this reason I never ever want to see them play a derby ever again.

I do. But I want that derby to be against the newly formed Ferranti Thistle in the North and East Edinburgh cockwomblery league. 

I also hope we never play them again. In fact, I hope they die.

And some want them promoted so we can have the derbies back, feck em, hope they die a slow and brutal death. Another year in the championship next year and the rot will set in.

Good posts.  :thumbsup:

Winston Ingram

Apart from pathetic it is also all a bit vague. I am surprised the financial experts haven't established who exactly the creditors of UKio Bankas and UBIG were, how much they lost and what the Lithuanian taxpayers losses actually were.

Not sure about taxpayers but was it not established the Ukio customers were fully covered for savings losses up to a set amount (?30,000/50,000 equivalent?) by a government insurance scheme? And if you chose to deposit more than tens of thousands in Ukio bank.....

Has it not occurred to any of you who wish h1b5 to sink into oblivion because of this ludicrous nonsense, that, just like those of our own number who shame us with sectarian songs, or by their flying of the Butcher's apron, their numbers are trivial and their views unrepresentative of other h1b5 fans who may or may not be otherwise minded???

V

A sad, sad indivdual.

Probably 42 years old and still breast fed from his mum, plays Warcraft (allot) and masturbates to the Avengers, apart from on a Saturday when he pulls his football socks up over jeans and heads to the Hibs game, with a bottle of the breast milk ( freshly squeezed), corn beef sandwich and a kit kit, all stored in his Hibs lunch box.

:rofl:

WorldChampions1902

Has it not occurred to any of you who wish h1b5 to sink into oblivion because of this ludicrous nonsense, that, just like those of our own number who shame us with sectarian songs, or by their flying of the Butcher's apron, their numbers are trivial and their views unrepresentative of other h1b5 fans who may or may not be otherwise minded???

V

What did the poll on Vermin.net show?

How many Hibs fans were vocal in their support of us in our hour of need? (We did it for them during Wallace's takeover bid).

What did Petrie say to support us? (He didn't. In fact he was openly hostile).

I could go on.

I won't.

I have NEVER been vindictive in my life.

I want Hibs to survive..............in the lower divisions............for at least 5 years.

After which, they will be so weakened both on and off the pitch, 22 in a row will look like a 'successful Vermin Derby record'.

I will never forget. All PHM should never let them forget. And there should be zero tolerance of any attempts to rewrite yet another example of their shameful shenanigans.

You will do me the consideration of letting me decide for myself how a PHM should behave!!!

PS - not a request!!!

V

How many Hibs fans were vocal in their support of us in our hour of need? (We did it for them during Wallace's takeover bid).

I could go on.

I won't.

I want Hibs to survive..............in the lower divisions............for at least 5 years.

After which, they will be so weakened both on and off the pitch, 22 in a row will look like a 'successful Vermin Derby record'.

I will never forget. All PHM should never let them forget. And there should be zero tolerance of any attempts to rewrite yet another example of their shameful shenanigans.

Love it, well said, vermin to suffer immensely on and off the park? yes please.

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Francis Albert - a welcome voice of reason and maturity in amongst some very childish attitudes on here.

I just like to go on record by saying that if the shite died tomorrow, I'd be absolutely fecking delighted.

WorldChampions1902

You will do me the consideration of letting me decide for myself how a PHM should behave!!!

PS - not a request!!!

V

No PHM would post in such a disrespectful tone.

Please refrain from doing so.

"No PHM would post in such a disrespectful tone."

You will forgive me if I have a good laugh at your arrant nonsense.

V

V

Total bullshit. 

Francis Albert

Francis Albert - a welcome voice of reason and maturity in amongst some very childish attitudes on here.

I just like to go on record by saying that if the shite died tomorrow, I'd be absolutely fecking delighted.

So would I. But they have given me some of the greatest moments in my 50 plus years of following Hearts. Also a few of the worst. So mixed feelings about their demise ... which in any event won't happen despite the wishful thinking.

Bazzas right boot

A few daft letters from desperate Hibs fans is funny, it makes me laugh, it never had any baring on our circumstances, it's funny to think that fans that wrote these letters did so in the hope of making our situation worse.

It's that sad, it's funny.

Generally, I find Hibs funny, from their party, through to their relegation and if/ when they come back up I will laugh when we beat them.

Rangers would quite happily put every Scotland team out of business if it meant them and their other arse cheek had a chance  in the EPL.

Their fans  are generally disgusting and vile, unable  to separate football from..eh, life.

We have humped Hibs several times and tried to buy them, of course they would revel in our situation, as we would if vice/ versa. If they didn't I would be disappointed.

Still not a patch on the OF though, IMO.

It's not meant to be any dig at Rangers v Hibs debate. However since you ask, I would add as much as I despise sevco at least none of them tried to deliberately put us out of business. Back to your point though there are quite a few people have softened or forget what that scum tried to do.  

I'd love them to become the equivalent of say East Stirling Third Lanark

Edited for truths

I also hope we never play them again in fact I hope they die.

I used to wish this too but I feel that there might be even more pleasure for current and future generations of Hearts fans watching the ****ers struggle for evermore

"Correct and seconded. Vesuvius is a gusher"

LOL - I see what you did there in the second half of your post - just can't work out the logic (if any) of your first half???

V

Son Of Anarchy

"Correct and seconded. Vesuvius is a gusher"

LOL - I see what you did there in the second half of your post - just can't work out the logic (if any) of your first half???

V

Then I suggest the next logical move on your part would be to either try harder or ignore it :)

Can I just point something out to those who think we should forgive and forget.

Many Hearts fans supported and attended events to help the hands of hibs campaign when mercer tried to put them out their misery. A time when hibs were run by crooks. One of whom, ironically, was later prosecuted for charity fraud.

Me and many others wish we hadn't bothered now after the way the majority of hibs fans behaved a couple of years ago.

They wanted us gone or at least reduced to a shell of a club. So anyone who wants them back in he top flight think on about what their fans and even their chairman think about us.

vermin everyone one of them and I for one would be happy never to see us play them again. We own them anyway so what difference will a few more humiliations make now. Unless they beat us in a cup final all they have is 2 points from a 7 nil win from 42 years ago. Nothing else they bang on about when having a go at Hearts even involved their shitty little midden of a club.

"Dear Mr Gustas

I write to you as a concerned and ashamed Scotsman to inform you of an attempt by fellow Scottish people to defraud the Republic of Lithuania of many millions of pounds. You are no doubt aware of the plight of Ukio Bankas, UBIG and the dreadful conduct of the major shareholder in both of these companies Vladimir Romanov. But it is another of his ventures, namely his interest in Heart of Midlothian football club in Edinburgh I would like to draw your attention to. Since 2006 Mr Romanov has ploughed many millions of pounds, estimates believed to be as much as ?85million, which has now turned out to be money he nor his banking groups could afford to invest, and these concerns raised many times over by the financial and football authorities here in Scotland. These concerns were continually ignored by officials at Hearts and also by their support who were happy to accept the success that has turned out to be the people of your countries money. Please also note that Romanov was refused permission to purchase shares at 2 other clubs. This is because he could not fund the regimes he was looking to put in place. This was ignored by Heart of Midlothian. They operated throughout his tenure with substantial losses which have now come to be at the Lithuanian tax payers expense. I would like to reiterate at this point that they have spent ?85 million pounds of your money. I would also like to bring to your attention their failure to pay charities, police costs, healthcare costs and uk taxes owed during this time.

The current state of affairs at Heart of Midlothian sees them in administration and seeking a deal whereby the shares currently owned by UBIG, Ukio bankas and Ukio Bankas security on Tynecastle stadium in Edinburgh is sold to Bidco for the paltry sum of ?2.5million. It is at this point I would like to make you aware of several areas of prime development land in Edinburgh that have sold recently for many millions of pounds over the ?2.5million currently being offered to your people. It is at this point I would also say that it is my opinion that you would not be serving the people of Lithuania if you did not recover as much of their money that this organisation has taken with no intention of paying back. I would urge you to seek trustworthy advice on the value of the assets before proceeding with any deal as there is no doubt accepting an offer of ?2.5 million is depriving your people of many of millions of pounds.

Finally, I would like to take this opportunity to apologise for the disgusting way in which this organisation has squandered many millions of pounds of your countries money. I find it totally unacceptable and would urge you to use all of your power in recouping your peoples money. If the tables were turned, it would be the least I would expect of my government. I would also appreciate your thoughts on the issues I have raised and if you are able to, your intentions in the future regarding these.

I look forward to your reply

Mr Kevin Moffat"

:cornette: :cornette: :cornette:

Kevin Moffat's tears are like little droplets of rainbows to me. GIRFUY

.nuts who claim to silence Jambos in real life by reminding us about poppies and how 5-1 is tainted are a joke. As if they'd do anything other than post that 5h1te anonymously, and as if any Hearts man would crumble in the face of it.

In 1990 I was largely meh about Hibs' situ and had no great ill will toward them regarding their mortality. I even recall being relieved when WM pulled the plug, largely because I was bored with it all.

That indifference, and the Hearts people who actively/vocally assisted Hibs, is in stark contrast to their behaviour.

No indifference now.

Hope they're stuck in "it's only" the Championship "ffs" until their admin/demise.

Cockroaches.

.nuts who claim to silence Jambos in real life by reminding us about poppies and how 5-1 is tainted are a joke. As if they'd do anything other than post that 5h1te anonymously, and as if any Hearts man would crumble in the face of it.

In 1990 I was largely meh about Hibs' situ and had no great ill will toward them regarding their mortality. I even recall being relieved when WM pulled the plug, largely because I was bored with it all.

That indifference, and the Hearts people who actively/vocally assisted Hibs, is in stark contrast to their behaviour.

No indifference now.

Hope they're stuck in "it's only" the Championship "ffs" until their admin/demise.

Cockroaches.

I think they confuse a silent look of "oh my god, do you have any idea how dumb you sound" with "well that's me put in my place, point to you O righteous one"

I could go on.

I won't.

Good old Kevin Moffat getting a mention on Scotsman's Hearts story, also a roaster going by the moniker Zero Tolerance, wierd eh?

• 11 months later...

Can I take this opportunity to say at this point that at this point I would like to remind you that at this point it is fruitless to try and write articulate letters from a basis of zero brain-cells by merely inserting the phrase "at this point" into everything you wish to highlight. Thanks

THAT letter will never cease to make me laugh not only for the basis of it - but even more so for how it's written! :D

Nelly Terraces

Hi Kevin.

Thinking of you today matey.

Love n kisses

All the Jambos XX

Nice bumpage scenes, well played there mate.

Hiya Kev, hiya pal!!

"Dear Mr Gustas

I write to you as a concerned and ashamed Scotsman to inform you of an attempt by fellow Scottish people to defraud the Republic of Lithuania of many millions of pounds. You are no doubt aware of the plight of Ukio Bankas, UBIG and the dreadful conduct of the major shareholder in both of these companies Vladimir Romanov. But it is another of his ventures, namely his interest in Heart of Midlothian football club in Edinburgh I would like to draw your attention to. Since 2006 Mr Romanov has ploughed many millions of pounds, estimates believed to be as much as ?85million, which has now turned out to be money he nor his banking groups could afford to invest, and these concerns raised many times over by the financial and football authorities here in Scotland. These concerns were continually ignored by officials at Hearts and also by their support who were happy to accept the success that has turned out to be the people of your countries money. Please also note that Romanov was refused permission to purchase shares at 2 other clubs. This is because he could not fund the regimes he was looking to put in place. This was ignored by Heart of Midlothian. They operated throughout his tenure with substantial losses which have now come to be at the Lithuanian tax payers expense. I would like to reiterate at this point that they have spent ?85 million pounds of your money. I would also like to bring to your attention their failure to pay charities, police costs, healthcare costs and uk taxes owed during this time.

The current state of affairs at Heart of Midlothian sees them in administration and seeking a deal whereby the shares currently owned by UBIG, Ukio bankas and Ukio Bankas security on Tynecastle stadium in Edinburgh is sold to Bidco for the paltry sum of ?2.5million. It is at this point I would like to make you aware of several areas of prime development land in Edinburgh that have sold recently for many millions of pounds over the ?2.5million currently being offered to your people. It is at this point I would also say that it is my opinion that you would not be serving the people of Lithuania if you did not recover as much of their money that this organisation has taken with no intention of paying back. I would urge you to seek trustworthy advice on the value of the assets before proceeding with any deal as there is no doubt accepting an offer of ?2.5 million is depriving your people of many of millions of pounds.

Finally, I would like to take this opportunity to apologise for the disgusting way in which this organisation has squandered many millions of pounds of your countries money. I find it totally unacceptable and would urge you to use all of your power in recouping your peoples money. If the tables were turned, it would be the least I would expect of my government. I would also appreciate your thoughts on the issues I have raised and if you are able to, your intentions in the future regarding these.

I look forward to your reply

Mr Kevin Moffat"

:verysmug:   :jjyay:   :sweeet:

megusta.jpeg

queensferryjambo

That letter needs to be in a glass case in our brand spanking new museum.

It is truly magnificent. 

I wonder upon reflection if Mr Moffat sees it as his finest moment or if he sees it as being cringe worthy and embarrassing. 

Stupid Sexy Flanders

What is so sad is that there are supporters of that club that are earnest in their desire to see Hearts go into extinction.

For this reason I never ever want to see them play a derby ever again.

I can't understand that point of view at all. Their desire to see us go into extinction makes me want to see us pump them tomorrow!

Archived