Moving seats ( merged threads )

Lochend Brazil

winston churchill
Brace yersel as I have moved with Flogel 98 to section T Seat Row F just ready to give that chap Aiden McGeady and his chums dogs abuse next season.

Gorgie Rules

P.S saved masell and my offspring ?250.00 into the bargin, more beer vouchers.

i bet you cant see the goal posts for the john millars::P

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo

Looking though this thread it appears that many of these renewers have taken the opportunity to "downsize" their tickets in order to save cash and thus deprive the club of much needed revenue due to the number of non-renewers (Glory-hunters) freeing up their seats.

And many of these guys claim to be TRUE fans.

Glad I am just a glory hunter...

Lochend Brazil
Looking though this thread it appears that many of these renewers have taken the opportunity to "downsize" their tickets in order to save cash and thus deprive the club of much needed revenue due to the number of non-renewers (Glory-hunters) freeing up their seats.

mod edit

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo
A seven month year old baby had something to do with me down sizing ya ignorant little rat.

Listen pal, I have been paying over ?500 a year for two tickets, have had to find childcare, have missed matches due to not finding a baby sitter, I am not a high earner and I ain't taking that kind of crap from guys like you who lambast people who will not renew because they feel that they are being shafted because the product they are paying for is not up to scratch. And then you guys have the cheek to state that following Hearts is "not about money". Well plenty of you are a) hoping that all the non renewing has led to Vlad pulling his finger out and appointing a proper manager and B) non renewing will allow you to try and get a comfier and cheaper seat thus depriving Vlad of more cash and also cashing in on fans who put principles before anything. So much for Hearts fans sticking together.

Just remember many of those seats were previously occupied by life long Jambos, guys who have followed us through thick and thin, who have spent time, money and emotion on Heart of Midlothian and the decision to cut themselves off has been a very difficult one.

This mad scramble over the carcase is disgusting.

davemclaren
Listen pal, I have been paying over ?500 a year for two tickets, have had to find childcare, have missed matches due to not finding a baby sitter, I am not a high earner and I ain't taking that kind of crap from guys like you who lambast people who will not renew because they feel that they are being shafted because the product they are paying for is not up to scratch. And then you guys have the cheek to state that following Hearts is "not about money". Well plenty of you are a) hoping that all the non renewing has led to Vlad pulling his finger out and appointing a proper manager and B) non renewing will allow you to try and get a comfier and cheaper seat thus depriving Vlad of more cash and also cashing in on fans who put principles before anything. So much for Hearts fans sticking together.

Just remember many of those seats were previously occupied by life long Jambos, guys who have followed us through thick and thin, who have spent time, money and emotion on Heart of Midlothian and the decision to cut themselves off has been a very difficult one.

And I'd hate to rely on you in a crisis. What a drama queen. :P

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo
And I'd hate to rely on you in a crisis. What a drama queen. :P

Your wrong again, pal.

You could rely on me to back you up in your right to sit in the fence.

davemclaren
Your wrong again, pal.

You could rely on me to back you up in your right to sit in the fence.

I'll look forward to that. ;)

I'll look forward to that. ;)

Here Dave, is that Jambo Safari in your avatar from Prestwick airport? Toggie and I played it after a weekend in Dublin and got to the last level where you had to catch a sabre-tooth tiger. Bet you didn't get that far :D

davemclaren
Here Dave, is that Jambo Safari in your avatar from Prestwick airport? Toggie and I played it after a weekend in Dublin and got to the last level where you had to catch a sabre-tooth tiger. Bet you didn't get that far :D

I'm afraid not. It's from the Sa Coma Gran 3 years ago. You're right, I didn't get as far as you. :)

I moved to get to an area which I'd rather sit in. That also happened to be cheaper. I hope that's okay.

I was up earlier. Only waited 5 minutes..Moved to a section that is cheaper. Wanted to sit beside my family. So if it costs the club money . Tough.....man in next queue. Upgraded 4 tickets and bought another 2. So that is my refund covered .:rolleyes:

I really don't know whether to switch.

I fancy a seat in the Main Stand but quite like my seat in Section E but there is this guy who never shuts up. I wouldn't mind if he was abusing opposition player but he spends most of the game constantly berating our players.

I really am in a quandry.

MonkeyHeidHater

Just called them up (0871 663 1874) and it took about 4 mins to be answered - superb !

Do The Dance
I really don't know whether to switch.

I fancy a seat in the Main Stand but quite like my seat in Section E but there is this guy who never shuts up. I wouldn't mind if he was abusing opposition player but he spends most of the game constantly berating our players.

I really am in a quandry.

I moved from Section E across to the main stand Section Q. Like you I have a boy right in front of me who does nothing but moan the whole way through the game. Also have 2 old biddies behind who talk about last nights tv and the likes. Can't be having that pi5h. Oh, and I saved a few of hundred quid in the process on 2 tickets.

Went to view the seats after moving. I think they may be a better view than I currently get, and I can see all 4 corner flags, and both goals fully (so pillars shouoldn't be a problem).

jamtart4Lyf

:Stupid_Heads_by_Vir:Stupid_Heads_by_Vir

Oh my god av you lot heard yourselves arguing over who's payed more or less for seats? you sound like a load of wee kids in the playground, "I've got more pocket money than you"

Does it really matter how much a person pay's for their seat?

I don't and I'm sure most other people don't judge how loyal a supporter someone is by how much we pay, you know times are hard for most folk especially if you have kids to pay for as well, and if some folk have to down grade so they can still afford to go to games they are maybe the better supporter than the one's that can afford the more expensive seats without having to worry about the expense and it isn't such a big chunk out of their income.

So come on guy's were all supporting the same team here so let's argue about things that really matter like "who is going to be our next manager" and will VR have sold all our squad by the start of the season to the highest bidder's.

And to the person thinking of moving to the Mainstand there are numpty's every where, the guy who sit's behind us has shouted abuse at every Heart's player this season and last, my daughter asked him 1 week why he bothered coming if he hate's the team so much and suggested he might be happier if he change his team, and she's only 10yrs old, am sure I wanted to say something quite nasty to her but thought better of it as myself and her brother laughed at him.

jambobrett
Just called them up (0871 663 1874) and it took about 4 mins to be answered - superb !

Aye I was the same. Was going to head in, saw the weather, looked at this thread and thought I would be on the phone for an hour or so. Call was answered immediately, took about 5 minutes to move mine and my mates to section G upper. Thought there would be problems moving his because he couldn't phone himself. Explained he was on holiday and it was put through with no problems at all.

As someone who has had a go at the ticket centre in the past I have to say on this occasion the service was second to none!

:Stupid_Heads_by_Vir:Stupid_Heads_by_Vir

Oh my god av you lot heard yourselves arguing over who's payed more or less for seats? you sound like a load of wee kids in the playground, "I've got more pocket money than you"

Does it really matter how much a person pay's for their seat?

I don't and I'm sure most other people don't judge how loyal a supporter someone is by how much we pay, you know times are hard for most folk especially if you have kids to pay for as well, and if some folk have to down grade so they can still afford to go to games they are maybe the better supporter than the one's that can afford the more expensive seats without having to worry about the expense and it isn't such a big chunk out of their income.

So come on guy's were all supporting the same team here so let's argue about things that really matter like "who is going to be our next manager" and will VR have sold all our squad by the start of the season to the highest bidder's.

And to the person thinking of moving to the Mainstand there are numpty's every where, the guy who sit's behind us has shouted abuse at every Heart's player this season and last, my daughter asked him 1 week why he bothered coming if he hate's the team so much and suggested he might be happier if he change his team, and she's only 10yrs old, am sure I wanted to say something quite nasty to her but thought better of it as myself and her brother laughed at him.

Welcome to KB; get used to it, mate! Sometimes it's hard to believe that it's grown men and women speaking to eachother and not wee bairns!

Good point on the whole though; anyone who renews given the circumstances should be applauded, no matter how much or little they've paid. It's actually quite embarrassing Hearts fans are having a go at other Hearts fans for paying less than they did/trying to save money.

Do The Dance
Aye I was the same. Was going to head in, saw the weather, looked at this thread and thought I would be on the phone for an hour or so. Call was answered immediately, took about 5 minutes to move mine and my mates to section G upper. Thought there would be problems moving his because he couldn't phone himself. Explained he was on holiday and it was put through with no problems at all.

As someone who has had a go at the ticket centre in the past I have to say on this occasion the service was second to none!

Hmm, could have some fun with this ... :P

Done it.

Moved from Section E to Section N2, row I although not sure what seat (Going to send the insert out to me).

Anyone sit in that area? What is it like? Got as far back as I could, does that mean I can stand?

Got ?105 back which will go towards the two new shirts that will be released this summer and the silver top with Robertson 9 on the back in Football Nation.

Moving over to the Wheatfield for next season can anyone roughly tell me how high up row 18 is ? I am assuming it is past the concourse level.

?470 for 4 of us to move. :confused:

With a heavy heart I have moved away from Section P. Quite enjoyed sitting there but two of my mates aint renewing and the other has moved to Q. I'm now down in the cheap seats of Section T.

Hans von Luck
i bet you cant see the goal posts for the john millars::P

No "John Millars" in my view, even tested out the seat. ;)

Walter Bishop

Its around half way from concourse to top of stand. I WONT be in row 13 anymore!

Done it.

Moved from Section E to Section N2, row I although not sure what seat (Going to send the insert out to me).

Anyone sit in that area? What is it like? Got as far back as I could, does that mean I can stand?

I wouldn't think so, mate; we moved to N2 Lower and got the back row which is row E.

Translation:

No-ones joining me in my non-renewal protest, and I'm not happy.

crybaby.jpg

Done it.

Got ?105 back which will go towards the two new shirts that will be released this summer and the silver top with Robertson 9 on the back in Football Nation.

The MRs,wee one and myself sit in row b in N2 excellent area can see all 4 corner flags and both goals with no "john millers" in the way ( you can stand but i didnt say it)

davemclaren

Moved from E row 14 to C row 24. Hopefully the new neighbours will be nice. Should prevent eejits standing in frony of us when they decide to leave early but then stop to watch some action.

Tried my new seat out today, nice view. ;)

will i still be able to move if i go in tomorrow

Mike this is taken straight from web site would imagine it would be possible to move.

On Saturday and Sunday between 10am and 4pm there will be the opportunity for supporters to change over previously renewed seats. No Season Tickets will be on sale at this time.

Supporters must visit the Ticket Centre at Tynecastle, where they will have two options:

1. Automatic change of specific seats - subject to availability

2. Open switch to new seats after viewing specific stadium areas with customer services staff

Seats must have been renewed by Friday at 5pm to qualify for this opportunity.

Season Tickets on general sale

A general sale of Season Tickets will commence on Tuesday 3rd June at 9am.

davemclaren
will i still be able to move if i go in tomorrow

Don't see why not though all seats go on public sale I believe - look out for the rush... ;)

I wouldn't think so, mate; we moved to N2 Lower and got the back row which is row E.

I am sure the woman on the phone said row I and that it was the 2nd row from the top of N2.

Fat Striker
Moved from E row 14 to C row 24. Hopefully the new neighbours will be nice. Should prevent eejits standing in frony of us when they decide to leave early but then stop to watch some action.

Tried my new seat out today, nice view. ;)

I've moved to Section C too.

Got fed up getting stuck in the 'bottleneck' after a game at the back of section B. Apart from that, I loved my old seat so it was with some trepidation that I moved away. Hope I don't get stuck next to somebody who ends up irritating me.

Chance you take I guess...

Carl Weathers
I am sure the woman on the phone said row I and that it was the 2nd row from the top of N2.

Alright Sked - I've moved to N2 row I, seats 61 & 62.

10rows from the front.

Delighted to say that I haven't moved anywhere. Section P suits me just fine. I can see the whole pitch, when the game is crap I can watch the visiting fans for entertainment and I don't get rained on. Good people around me too, I'm just wondering if they'll all be back next year....

Pete Seeger

Yawn. I can barely open a thread these days without you going on and on and on about how your a real fan but your not going to give him your money bla bla bla. Change the record.

Pete Seeger

:o

Zali Cinnamon
Done it.

Was in N2 for the last 3 or 4 seasons, good atmosphere for the big games.

Moved along to N1 now, row AA... not even sure where that is :D

MackaysCentreSpot
I was up earlier. Only waited 5 minutes..Moved to a section that is cheaper. Wanted to sit beside my family. So if it costs the club money . Tough.....man in next queue. Upgraded 4 tickets and bought another 2. So that is my refund covered .:rolleyes:

People were being told yesterday that they were not allowed to purchase any new ST's as it was moving day only. So I find it interesting to hear they are selling people ST's today. Surely this is a bit unfair when Sat and Sun was moving day for existing ST Holders and that the public sale is not until Tuesday according to the club yet they are selling people them today.

TAKE A DIFFERENT VIEW

If you're a current season ticket holder but you would like to change your seat for the coming season you can take advantage of our 'movement period' on Saturday 31st May and Sunday 1st June. Simply contact our Customer Service team in the Ticket Centre and they will do their best to find the seats that are right for you.

Please do not get me wrong, I am not saying it is not good someone buying ST's but it is the principle that Hearts tell you one thing and then do something else. Not the first time they have done this.

People were being told yesterday that they were not allowed to purchase any new ST's as it was moving day only. So I find it interesting to hear they are selling people ST's today. Surely this is a bit unfair when Sat and Sun was moving day for existing ST Holders and that the public sale is not until Tuesday according to the club yet they are selling people them today.

TAKE A DIFFERENT VIEW

If you're a current season ticket holder but you would like to change your seat for the coming season you can take advantage of our 'movement period' on Saturday 31st May and Sunday 1st June. Simply contact our Customer Service team in the Ticket Centre and they will do their best to find the seats that are right for you.

Please do not get me wrong, I am not saying it is not good someone buying ST's but it is the principle that Hearts tell you one thing and then do something else. Not the first time they have done this.

This sort of thing makes sense though. Why give new buyers the choice of the seats before the existing ST holders have been sorted out? If someone wants to upgrade 4 tickets and then buy another two to ensure that their group can sit beside or near each other, I think it's absolutely right that this should take precedence over two new ST holders having their pick of the seats. Sounds very sensible decision making from the club...for once...

went in this morning and moved from section q in the main stand to N2, row g seats 60 and 61. got ?120 back but moved because i know more people down there and it is quite boring where i was before. also hope there is more leg room because my old seat was worse than tannadice

Was in N2 for the last 3 or 4 seasons, good atmosphere for the big games.

Moved along to N1 now, row AA... not even sure where that is :D

Same as me, or am I row A? Can't mind, but good seats!

anybody know if n2 row g seat 60 is a decent view, seems to be a few moving in there so it will hopefully be full next season when other stands are dressed as hobos on a hampden derby day

davemclaren
anybody know if n2 row g seat 60 is a decent view, seems to be a few moving in there so it will hopefully be full next season when other stands are dressed as hobos on a hampden derby day

Ho many can you squeeze into one seat? :cool_shades:

As long as the seats get sold, shouldnt matter when it is. Unless there was a huge queue on Monday ..

Archived