Moving seats ( merged threads )

Lochend Brazil

Lochend Brazil

As I have purchased my cat A seat at ?425 plus ?3.50 admin I was considering going up around lunch time on Saturday to look at what else is available, as I feel I aint getting value for money. Is anyone else looking at moving or are you happy where you are.

FTH

Im moving from the relative luxury of section C , to the trip of nostalgia that is the main stand . Mostly due to finance but also wanting to move to somewhere i wont get absolutely wringing when it rains .

I am hopefully moving from F to Z to be beside my famly. Cant go till Sunday though..

Imeantasong
Im moving from the relative luxury of section C , to the trip of nostalgia that is the main stand . Mostly due to finance but also wanting to move to somewhere i wont get absolutely wringing when it rains .

What row were you in that you still get soaked? Front Section I take it?

Back row of Gorgie Lower was ok all season until the last game.

Hopefully moving from section Z row 5 seats 19 & 20 to section Z row 9 or above whatever seats available.

Imeantasong
Hopefully moving from section Z row 5 seats 19 & 20 to section Z row 9 or above whatever seats available.

Your seats will have gone up in price in that Section / Row?

What row were you in that you still get soaked? Front Section I take it?

Back row of Gorgie Lower was ok all season until the last game.

Was in row 3, its kind of on the edge , when the wind wasnt blowing then i was ok but was abit unlucky a few times last season

special agent oso

I am in section Z gorgie stand , hoping to move to section D or E in wheatfield , due to my wife and daughter not renewing so i thought i would treat myself .

Can you move on phone as i wont be able to make it up to tynie due to working saturday and sunday ?

Lochend Brazil
I am in section Z gorgie stand , hoping to move to section D or E in wheatfield , due to my wife and daughter not renewing so i thought i would treat myself .

Can you move on phone as i wont be able to make it up to tynie due to working saturday and sunday ?

Yip. The club shall be desperate for the extra cash.

Imeantasong

NO!

You must go up to Tynie between 10am and 4pm Saturday or Sunday.

See here:

http://www.heartsfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/HeartsNewsDetail/0,,10289~1317655,00.html

Guest Chester1874

I was in today renewing my seat and I was told that you can phone the ticket office as well as going in over the weekend.

Mick Belker
I was in today renewing my seat and I was told that you can phone the ticket office as well as going in over the weekend.

I am thinking it would be easier to do this online

(remember doing it before) if it was available! You would be able to see exactly where the seat is on a map, then book it. This does not seem to be an option this time! Or am I doing something wrong? :confused:

Imeantasong

Change Over Weekend

On Saturday and Sunday between 10am and 4pm there will be the opportunity for supporters to change over previously renewed seats. No Season Tickets will be on sale at this time.

Supporters must visit the Ticket Centre at Tynecastle, where they will have two options:

1. Automatic change of specific seats - subject to availability

2. Open switch to new seats after viewing specific stadium areas with customer services staff

Seats must have been renewed by Friday at 5pm to qualify for this opportunity.

http://www.heartsfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/HeartsNewsDetail/0,,10289~1317655,00.html

I was only quoting this from the Hearts website above.

WeeToonJambo
NO!

You must go up to Tynie between 10am and 4pm Saturday or Sunday.

See here:

According to the letter that came with the renewal notice you can do it by contacting the ticket centre. It doesn't say you have to call at the ticket office. If that's the case my plans for today will be changed to include a train journey to Haymarket.

WeeToonJambo

A bit more information. I've just phoned the ticket office and got a pre-recorded message saying that I can change over the phone, but not until after 10.00am.

the phoneline is really busy i started off at position 9 23 min ago, im now at position 3!! i hope they let me change my mates seat aswell as mines!! :)

Mine and my mates was done over the phone with no probs, really helpfull girl. Took 20mins to get from position 4 to answer but worth it. Got much better seats. Better than standing in the Q outside Tynie. She said there was about 300 people.

Rawrrrrrrr
Mine and my mates was done over the phone with no probs, really helpfull girl. Took 20mins to get from position 4 to answer but worth it. Got much better seats. Better than standing in the Q outside Tynie. She said there was about 300 people.

Quite concerning for the clubs coffers since everyone seems to be downgrading

Think there will be major offers on the go very soon to boost sales

got mine done, 42 mins from start to finnish, will be worth it row 4 in G were mince seats!! row 21 now,

BRING ON THE HIBEES!!!! :107years::dribble::dribble:

I'm moving from Section G back to Section N, having only switched from N to G in the first place because my seat got knocked down. Will be going in a minute. Need a jobbie first. It'll be great. :) The jobbie I mean, not changing seats, although changing seats should be hopefully be quite good too.

im not so sure everyone is downgrading, i know a few people just moving further back for a better view!! ;)

special agent oso

i have been on hold for an hour now , my position started at 21 went down to 7 then back up to 10 , this is gonna cost a fortune

WeeToonJambo

I spent 1 hour 30 minutes and 45 seconds on the phone which I reckon would have cost me about the same as a day return on the train from Glasgow to Edinburgh but at least it's done now. Started off at position 21. I can safely say that I now know all about Hearts hospitality packages, the club shop and the naffest of naff background music. I have nothing against Scott Wilson but I hope not to hear his voice again until the season starts.

terrible_groaning_noise

one hour 5mins starting at number 22 (from Fife, walking to Tynie would have been quicker!)

Imeantasong
Change Over Weekend

On Saturday and Sunday between 10am and 4pm there will be the opportunity for supporters to change over previously renewed seats. No Season Tickets will be on sale at this time.

Supporters must visit the Ticket Centre at Tynecastle, where they will have two options:

1. Automatic change of specific seats - subject to availability

2. Open switch to new seats after viewing specific stadium areas with customer services staff

Seats must have been renewed by Friday at 5pm to qualify for this opportunity.

I was only quoting this from the Hearts website above.

Makes you wonder why they put this on the website saying it's a change doesn't it? And on Thursday too (says 22 May but was 29 May, 1 day to go).

Think I'll drive the 100 miles round trip and do a few other things on the way.as it's less frustrating than sitting on the phone.

Probably not much dearer than the phone will be either.

Yawn!! Speaking only for myself, we were moving to get away from the pillars. Not downgrading, not moving to another section so that Vlad can't get more money out of us. Something?s are not as black and white as they seam. As for major offers, i think that most of the fans who have paid for there season tickets already won't be to impressed if hearts come out with some sort of discount for new members, but we will find out on Tuesday when the tickets go on general sale. Also what i'm hearing is that hearts have sold just under 9500 season tickets

MackaysCentreSpot
how are they giving you the difference if you downgrade

They are giving you the difference in cash if you go in person to the TO obviously. Bit hard trying to stuff cash down the phone.

I waited just under 1 hour from start to finish.

I went in to upgrade 3 Cat B ST to Full ST. Got the seats that we wanted for them beside us and it was a very smooth and painless transaction.

And Prancer this means that some people were actually upgrading.

MackaysCentreSpot

300 no danger. I left the TO about 10.45 and there were about 200 maxium and that is a generious estimation.

From Perth to Paisley

Upgraded from Gorgie Road to Platinum - me, my dad and brother.

We were only given 2 choices where we could get 3 seats together in the Wheatfield Stand.

Section A row 26 or Section C row 11 - have gone for section C.

Upgraded from Gorgie Road to Platinum - me, my dad and brother.

We were only given 2 choices where we could get 3 seats together in the Wheatfield Stand.

Section A row 26 or Section C row 11 - have gone for section C.

You beat me :(

At least we now don't have to go back to Section Y :D

Do The Dance

I downgraded from Platinum Section E, over to Section Q in the main stand. Queued for about an hour and a half, and got to go view my new seats too, and walk around part of the trackside - which was nice. :) How sad..

Imeantasong

I went to the TO about 2pm and it took all of 5 minutes max before I was out.

Moved within same band in the Gorgie Stand so no further transaction required, but there were 2 staff dealing and 2 people in front of me.

Must have quietened down after a frantic start.

Lochend Brazil

I had arrived around 8.45am and that by the time the office had been opened up the place was packed. There must have been around 200 to 250 people. I claim to have been 5th in line and that I got the seat I wanted, old stand n3 with plenty plenty plenty leg room. Right above the exit and ?175 saved into the bargain:)

FTH

Miller Jambo 60
dont move ferengi stay beside your older brother:p

Got mine D to N Saved 240 pounds.

And might bump in to NT

Miller Jambo 60

Got mine Sec N from D need a bit atmos:107years::107years:

always a jambo

Staying where I am Wheatfield D 4. Not too bad when it rains but if its really heavy the drips off the roof start. Close enough to give the linesman grief as well.:P

The lassies in the rows in front bring black bin bags or leave early.

Imeantasong
Staying where I am Wheatfield D 4. Not too bad when it rains but if its really heavy the drips off the roof start. Close enough to give the linesman grief as well.:P

The lassies in the rows in front bring black bin bags or leave early.

They that ugly?

winston churchill
I had arrived around 8.45am and that by the time the office had been opened up the place was packed. There must have been around 200 to 250 people. I claim to have been 5th in line and that I got the seat I wanted, old stand n3 with plenty plenty plenty leg room. Right above the exit and ?175 saved into the bargain:)

FTH

is that a bus stop on gorgie road:confused:

Lochend Brazil

I even when up to road test my new seat. The desk clerk mentioned there was a seat beside the wall left, give them a call it may even be there on Sunday for sale.

yeha

Lochend Brazil

Forgot there is an empty beside the tickle as the Hans and co haved jump ship, memeber your ear plugs yeha.

Lochend Brazil
Forgot there is an empty beside the tickle as the Hans and co haved jump ship, memeber your ear plugs yeha.

member.....................yeha

Hans von Luck

Brace yersel as I have moved with Flogel 98 to section T Seat Row F just ready to give that chap Aiden McGeady and his chums dogs abuse next season.

Gorgie Rules

P.S saved masell and my offspring ?250.00 into the bargin, more beer vouchers.

My old man's moving from Wheatfield F to old main stand, another ?180 Hearts will be shelling out. Will renew mine over there if Hearts do something positive over the close-season

Archived