Tonight's Football

FWJ

Watching ICT v County. End to end but more County I'd say. Certainly sounds like they got their drum back.

Great game so far to be fair. Better than any of that shite from SKY last weekend.

Cast No Shadow

If we don't pump Inverness in our two league meetings to come this season it will be a disgrace.

Absolute gang.

Captain Sausage

If we don't pump Inverness in our two league meetings to come this season it will be a disgrace.

Absolute gang.

They are so bad. Imagine that dross without Christie running it.

Malinga the Swinga

Great game so far to be fair. Better than any of that shite from SKY last weekend.

Dreadful game of football with County slightly less awful than Inverness. All being played out in front of about 500 people and a noisy drum. If this was being played in a pub league, you wouldn't stop and watch for free.

Jambof3tornado

Oxelaide-Chaberlain off after 4 minutes with a tight hamstring.

Walcott comes on to replace him....12 minutes later, he's off with the same thing.

Arsene getting the blame for not letting Theo warm up right.

That Jackson Irvine boy's a player.

Seen him up at County earlier in season and thought he was a ****** but looks decent to be fair.

Cast No Shadow

The draw for the semi's isn't until Monday, 9th November. :rofl:

What sort of sick joke is that?

How, has it gone missing recently or something? :lol:

must've done as they are giving it absolute laldy  :sunny:

Nelly Terraces

Dreadful game of football with County slightly less awful than Inverness. All being played out in front of about 500 people and a noisy drum. If this was being played in a pub league, you wouldn't stop and watch for free.

It's just laughably bad this eh. How the donald duck did we get beat off ICT, they're brutal.

All roads lead to Gorgie

The annoying thing is the 500 are making more noise than the 16k that regularly turn up at Tynecastle.

The winner of this cup will be out of the tie tomorrow night imo

Morton have just taken the lead against St J.

It certainly represents a fantastic opportunity for us. A home tie (despite recent defeats to them) undoubtably gives us our best chance of knocking them out and then it really is in our own hands. Out of the SPFL teams none of Ross County, St J (currently losing) or D.Utd hold any fears if we play and I actually think Hibs might beat the latter. Dare I say it but if we win tomorrow I can see another Semi or Final against the Hobos. 

The annoying thing is the 500 are making more noise than the 16k that regularly turn up at Tynecastle.

To be fair it is a derby - a derby is a derby wherever it is...

The draw for the semi's isn't until Monday, 9th November. :rofl:

What sort of sick joke is that?

I seriously doubt even the SFA are that incompetent that it takes them 2 weeks to arrange a 4 ball draw.

Surely even the SFA aren't that atrociously organised?

Goldstone Wonder

Morton have just taken the lead against St J.

It certainly represents a fantastic opportunity for us. A home tie (despite recent defeats to them) undoubtably gives us our best chance of knocking them out and then it really is in our own hands. Out of the SPFL teams none of Ross County, St J (currently losing) or D.Utd hold any fears if we play and I actually think Hibs might be the latter.

was about to type pretty much this.

All roads lead to Gorgie

To be fair it is a derby - a derby is a derby wherever it is...

Derby what's that, I have forgotten what that means already. Still think we turn up at home and fail to really make the most of Tynecastle by largely sitting in silence.

Malinga the Swinga

Was the 3rd Sheffield Wed goal scored by the guy who should have had the straight red card earlier, not that it matters. From what I have seen, Arsenal don't look in the slightest bit concerned that they are losing and Giroud wil be able to wear the same top on Saturday, such is the lack of effort he has put in.

More worrying is that Barry Bannon has been sighted for Wednesday. If he plays the whole game, Strachan will have him back for Scotland.

Jack Butland is some keeper, That save from Hazard top class .....hope JT's have noted how to take pens !!!

I seriously doubt even the SFA are that incompetent that it takes them 2 weeks to arrange a 4 ball draw.

Surely even the SFA aren't that atrociously organised?

Hibs v Dundee United isn't until 4th November. So it's still delayed, but not quite so badly.

HaymarketJambo

The mighty Owls are back. A great result for Sheffield Wednesday last night, I really hope they can push for a play-off space this season. 

Well done Sheffield's Big Team. :2thumbsup:  

Archived