Well done N.I.

GorgieB

Genuinely pleased for them. It's something they can use to build on for the future, and you never know what might happen with a favourable group draw.

Makes you ask what we're doing wrong if a team like Northern Ireland can qualify, and with a game to spare!

Fair play to them indeed.  Have had an excellent campaign and will play in their first tournament in almost 30 years.

Don't think they will make any dent next year but what an experience for the players as well as the fans

Yes, I'm sure lots of normal Scottish people would bite your arm off to be from an occupied backwater shitehole, just to qualify for a European Championships. :lol:

We are an occupied backwater. Still didnae qualify.

duckandcover

Yes, I'm sure lots of normal Scottish people would bite your arm off to be from an occupied backwater shitehole, just to qualify for a European Championships. :lol:

:rofl: Don't talk complete nonsense. Belfast is one of the nicest, friendliest and historic cities in the whole of Britain.

:rofl: Don't talk complete nonsense. Belfast is one of the nicest, friendliest and historic cities in the whole of Britain.

Pity its not in Britain.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

We are an occupied backwater. Still didnae qualify.

The sooner we are no longer a backwater the better. Who knows eh? Home rule may be the answer. :)

The sooner we are no longer a backwater the better. Who knows eh? Home rule may be the answer. :)

This.

Doctor FinnBarr

Occupied by who? Have the Russians invaded?

Hope they lose every game they play for the next 20 years. A more bigoted support you would be hard pressed to find.

Dick of a post.

Well done, Norn Iron. They will be a breath of fresh air at the Euro's with their noisy and colourful support. Good luck to them. 

Doctor FinnBarr

The UK. :)

Really? I've missed something here, every city, town, village in Scotland has Irish (North and South) living in them. You sure they're not occupying us?

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Really? I've missed something here, every city, town, village in Scotland has Irish (North and South) living in them. You sure they're not occupying us?

:D

The Scots and Irish are amongst the most well travelled on Earth. I blame the weather. :(

Doctor FinnBarr

:D

The Scots and Irish are amongst the most well travelled on Earth. I blame the weather. :(

Yep, who the hell would want to move to Scotland or Ireland if you could move to sunnier climes.

:sunny:

Archived