Euro's betting?

K1874M

Dunno, but I've picked Germany in the office sweep, so I fancy my chances...

Destruction Derby

Quite fancy Spain this year, only a matter of time before they do win something as there team is full off youngsters with good ability, Also with Torres and Febregas they have got to be in with a shout. the bookies clearly fancy them aswell as they are second favourites, behind Germany. Getting 6/1 on them to win it on Betfair at the moment

Quite fancy portugal to do well but cant see them winning it... shame they are only 7's.

Sexton Hardcastle

Decimal Obv but...

Germany 5.09

Spain 7

Italy 8.19

Portugal 9

France 10

Holland 15

Croatia 16

Czech Republic 25

Russia 29

Greece 32

Switzerland 34

Sweden 48

Romania 50

Poland 75

Turkey 75

Austria 126

Any one having a punt... infact what are the odds?

Germany 4/1

Spain 6

Italy 7

Portugal 8

France 9

Rudi Skacel 25

Sexton Hardcastle

Id give france a shout. You can never really write them off. Didnt have a decent qualifier but they can turn it on. 10's as well is pretty nice.

slashishere

I cant check this out 'cause betting sites are blocked at work however I did the same thing in the World Cup 2006 and got a free ?40 footy shirt for a ?40bet.

Your bet is for the outright winner, I went for Italy, in 2006, and was up ?440 when the lifted the world cup, ironically I bought a France top with the shirt voucher.

http://www.freebetcodes.com/category/Bookies/Free-Bet-Code-Readers-can-get-a-Free-Euro-2008-Football-Shirt/

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Can't see past Ze Germans although they did draw 2-2 with Belarus the other day!!

I also cant see past Germany but im going for Russia at 40/1 each way as my sneaky outsider

I also cant see past Germany but im going for Russia at 40/1 each way as my sneaky outsider

Russia @ 40/1 is a great price and will have some of my dosh. you can get them @ 5/1 to win their section or 11/8 to get through their group. :P

?5 on Luca Toni top goalscorer and Italy to win it at 33/1.

That is my main bet at the moment but there will be many more going on between now and the end of the tournament.

Can't wait fo it to start. I reckon it is going to be a cracking tournament.

rossi_1983

Don't fancy backing any of Italy, France or Holland, due to the draw they face to actually win it

I think on paper, Spain have the best team, but they will have to face the runner up of the group of death, and then the winner in the semis, which is very tough.

Germany are in the easier half, but ain't much value at 4/1

As a result, I have decided to avoid an outright bet on the winner, and instead gone for Mario Gomez of Germany at 20/1 for top scorer

He finished 2nd in Bundesliga scoring charts behind Toni, and with Klose and especially Podolski out of form, he should be starting. Has scored 6 in his previous 9 caps, and with GErmany having an easier group they should be one of the top scorers

Ivan Drago
Russia @ 40/1 is a great price and will have some of my dosh. you can get them @ 5/1 to win their section or 11/8 to get through their group. :P

saw that as well, there down to 28/1 in Hills to win it now. Cant understand for the life of me why they are behind Greece and Sweden to win the group.

I cant check this out 'cause betting sites are blocked at work however I did the same thing in the World Cup 2006 and got a free ?40 footy shirt for a ?40bet.

Your bet is for the outright winner, I went for Italy, in 2006, and was up ?440 when the lifted the world cup, ironically I bought a France top with the shirt voucher.

http://www.freebetcodes.com/category/Bookies/Free-Bet-Code-Readers-can-get-a-Free-Euro-2008-Football-Shirt/

Sounds like a good deal.

How long did it take for your shirt to arrive?

Archived