Beaton

Rick Grimes

Diadora Van Basten

It's good to see the papers sticking up for the fans.

He obviously thought he was clever enforcing the SFAs get Hearts agenda and now looks incompetent as the criticism of his performance comes from neutrals whilst Hearts have kept quiet.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Seymour M Hersh

It's good to see the papers sticking up for the fans.

He obviously thought he was clever enforcing the SFAs get Hearts agenda and now looks incompetent as the criticism of his performance comes from neutrals whilst Hearts have kept quiet.

I don't think it's them. I think it's the refs themselves who are standing four square with that inept cheat (their hero though) Collum.

An advantage he failed to give Hearts at one point looked like someone who simply didn't fancy keeping up with play and blew up to stop play.

I don't think it's them. I think it's the refs themselves who are standing four square with that inept cheat (their hero though) Collum.

That's how I see it. There's no winning against it other than just playing too well for it to work. Unfortunately, we missed chances galore.

Folk on here blaming the ref need to get a grip, either that or start borrowing the tin hats from that lot at porkheid. Drawing with Killie had nothing to do with decision the ref made!

Yet another absolutely ridiculous Green Cheek link.  Give it a break!?  Anyone complains about the weather and they're being accused of being "Kerrydale Street!" 

It's a bankrupt response and utterly tiresome.

You have read this thread?

If you have this is the most stupid post for a while and if you haven't you should have and it would have stopped you making such a post . . . . . 

. . . . Mr Beaton.

Archived