Watt-Zeefuik

Stubbsy???? seriously??? They would be better with pat fenloan.

Anyway, whats stewart baxter doing? surely in the running.

queensferryjambo

Also, to repeat -- first game at ER they had 3 shots on goal to our 2, with our 2 including the Alim and El Hass through alone against the keeper with a poor shot.

They had more possession that day.  Also probably won the singing, naturally, which is worth about as much.

H1b5 were definitely better than us that day but believe it or not Hearts actually had 55% possession due to H1b5 negative tactics second half and being happy with their lead.

H1b5 started wasting time from the 46th minute onwards which resulted in Oxley getting booked.

Had their manager actually tried attacking in the second half like they had in the first they would have won comfortably. 

As much as I like a good laugh at Hibs. Championship or not, the Hibs job is much bigger than Dundee Utd.

On what grounds are they

As much as I like a good laugh at Hibs. Championship or not, the Hibs job is much bigger than Dundee Utd.

Can't disagree with that although I might be confusing a bigger job with a more difficult one.

The last 40 years have proven that introducing sensible gun control laws in the USA would be easier than managing Hibs.

I actually dont think Stubbs has done a bad job at Hibs. He has been unlucky that he hass faced a rampant Hearts team last season and a Rangers team who are muched improved with a far superior budget.

When he took over Hibs they where a broken club and he has steadied them. He has done ok but if they fail to get promotion then the pitch forks will be be out.

I think he should take the united job.

The Treasurer

He's a good manager but I can't see him leaving hibs at the moment. If they fail to come up I think he might jack it in though, especially if there's other clubs after him.

If (when) he fails to get them out of that league for the second time I doubt there will be other clubs after him

He is a better manager than Terry Butcher.

I will give him that !

Until he gives us a Fenlon-esque touchline GIRFUY I have no respect for Stubbs.

Archived