Heart ruling my head !!!

Fxxx the SPFL

Fxxx the SPFL

Yes I plan on getting mine and the better half's season tickets at lunchtime today can anybody who is passing or renewing today let me know if there are queues and no this is not another debate on the rights and wrongs of renewing I just want to know if I have enough time to grab them during lunch break.

:sad:

brellierlegend
Yes I plan on getting mine and the better half's season tickets at lunchtime today can anybody who is passing or renewing today let me know if there are queues and no this is not another debate on the rights and wrongs of renewing I just want to know if I have enough time to grab them during lunch break.

I am pretty sure there will not be queues round the back of the gorgie stand mate. When I went to renew a few weeks ago there were 10x more staff than punters! lol!

You are not alone.

Just done mine on line as I made a decision not to renew til last day. In reality all it has done is cost me the discount money as i was always going to and it would only have been effective if all season ticket holders did likewise but respect each decision whether financial or otherwise. I just wanted to continue to sit with the people I always have and have a good seat so didnt fancy the alternative. Yes I bottled it at the last minute. Mind you it is amazing how these things chance cos if we put a wee run together and achieve a bit stability I would imagine there would be a few returning. I actually ran it by the wife and suggested I didnt renew and hung about the house on a Saturday with her. She offered to pay for it :)

Archived