Well that was absolutely S..........

jayjay

Dreadful performance, absolutely nothing about us whatsoever. I really hope with Augustyn fit again Ozturk gets a wee spell out the side, He's been really poor from start of the season. Caught on the ball a lot, positioning all over the place. Is he too comfortable with the armband thinking that he's untouchable?

No punch about us whatsoever though. Why King and Walker started on the bench is a strange 1.

We're in for a tough few weeks if that's the level of perfomance we,re planning. Really disappointed because Inverness are absolutely shite. They'll be in a relegation battle this season.

Dreadful performance, absolutely nothing about us whatsoever. I really hope with Augustyn fit again Ozturk gets a wee spell out the side, He's been really poor from start of the season. Caught on the ball a lot, positioning all over the place. Is he too comfortable with the armband thinking that he's untouchable?

No punch about us whatsoever though. Why King and Walker started on the bench is a strange 1.

We're in for a tough few weeks if that's the level of perfomance we,re planning. Really disappointed because Inverness are absolutely shite. They'll be in a relegation battle this season.

Agree with all of that, except the no punch bit

Swanson and McKirdy were far too lightweight in midfield and we lacked any creativity until Walker and King came on. Only Paterson  and alexander get any pass marks in defence. Sow had a very poor game too.

Very very poor, but I think the 5 wins have raised expectations to a level well above what we're capable off. I still think we will be doing well if we're 5th. We look exactly like what we are, a newly promoted team. Lots of work to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wattie exploited

there used to be a song called Inverness what a mess !!!!!!!!   the team performance tonight just made me remind me about that song yeah random fact !   :rifle:  :rifle:

there used to be a song called Inverness what a mess !!!!!!!!   the team performance tonight just made me remind me about that song yeah random fact !   :rifle:  :rifle:

oh wattie :lol::rifle: :rifle:

I got the impression that the players thought they just needed to turn up and the the game was won,the only shining lights for me was Swanson and Walker who tried to create stuff as for Ozturk he was very poor giving away the first goal when he should have booted the ball into touch.

Grumpy.

Drewjambobusby

Don't know why Neilson thinks we are Big enough ,or indeed good enough ,for squad rotation. Walker and King on bench ??? Swanson half fit, although showed potential, McKirdy not ready yet.

Sow out wide ?

Personally when we set up with 1 up against a fragile Inverness side ,it smacks of lack of belief, in what this side, at full strength can do.

It's the players who win or lose games, but imo ,Neilson very much to blame for this one as well.

Only Paterson  and alexander get any pass marks in defence. Sow had a very poor game too.

Paterson was honking for first goal

Honestly, when I saw the starting line-up I was raging at seeing Sow out wide. He's absolutely honking there!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

The only positive that I can take from last night is that we were beaten by a team who were almost as crap as we were but we all know that we can and will play much better. We're not going to win the league, never were imo, but we are capable of staying in the top 6, nothing has changed there for me.

Tiberius Stinkfinger

I'll be blaming the manager, not the players on this occasion.

Robbie has plenty in the bank though, onwards and upwards.

Sub4TiddlerMurray

Why King and Walker started on the bench is a strange 1.

...and why did Swanson walk straight into the team ahead of Walker? ...alongside McKirdy? WTF?! 

An untried midfield contributed to a poor team performance IMO. The whole team set up was a mess.

Can't fault the players for last night. I actually thought McKirdy played very well considering his youth, but he needs mature players alongside him to take responsibility for dictating play. Walker should've been on from the start (and subbed later if is knee was a problem). King would've caused Inverness more problems and allowed Sow to move inside.

John mcCartney

I'll be blaming the manager, not the players on this occasion.

Robbie has plenty in the bank though, onwards and upwards.

mr neilson was cowering in the dugout when the camera panned across towards the end of the match,first time ive saw that in his tenure.

very disapointed in the management last night,makes me worried for the future

Neilson got all the plaudits for the success last season and their start this season, so he should take the blame for the defeats. Personally, Hearts should go with their strongest line-up every week. That means Walker must start and Sow through the middle. None of this trendy one up front. 4-4-2 with Pallardo back as the defensive midfielder.

My only question is Ozturk, Rossi, Augustyn: 2 from 3? My feeling is Ozturk is the weaker of the three.

Inverness could have put a plank of wood in goal last night.

If John Hughes had a smug look on his face last night, he deserved to.

Kept it simple and his players worked hard for each other.

Too much tinkering from Robbie too IMO.

Archived