Time to re group and push on

williamgerrard

williamgerrard

Right  i was at hamilton today and not gonna lie i am still raging the way we got cheated by collum but lets not kid ourselves on we should have been 3-0 down at halftime.What we need to do is dust ourselfs down and get back on track  just like when falkirk beat us last season.The season aint over still think aberdeen and celtic will drop points all it takes is aberdeen to beat celtic or draw and hopefully we beat aberdeen at home then chance our luck at parkhead.

Long way to go mate.

There`s no doubt Aberdeen and Celtic will drop many points but we have plenty goal threat, plenty desire and a management we can trust will re-focus the team and have them ready to try and put together another run of victories.

This is an exciting Hearts team growing all the time. It`s never great to lose but the players will look back at the game and see where they need to brush up on and there`ll  be a couple of players eagerly awaiting to see if they`ll get an opportunity to start the next game.

This won`t harm our confidence as you can see we have players who`ll hurt after that and probably can`t wait on the next match to get out there and redeem themselves.

williamgerrard

november the 7th we play hamilton at home think we owe them a thumping

IIRC Robbie did say the squad were carrying some niggling injuries and wanted to get through to the international break so they can get them cleared up and then go again with a fully fit team. Time for our darling physio to earn her crust and get us back to fighting fit for a bruising encounter in the Highlands. By the sounds of it Ozturk Rossi Bauben Walker and Nicholson are all playing with small injuries and I would think Augustyn and Pallardo won't be far away come the next game.

Archived