Crying at films.

WSTR

I can't get through Amelie at all with dry eyes. It's the happy kind though. Similar to It's A Wonderful Life in that way. 

Had a lump in my throat and tears in my eyes when poor William Wallace was hung drawn and quartered in Braveheart. I was only about 11 at the time though (not sure how I got in as it must've been a 12 or a 15!).

Never with a film but cried like a baby more than once reading The Road and at the end of Cities of the Plain..Cormac McCarthy does that to you...

Bambi when I was wee, a wee lump in my throat when Mufasa and William Wallace die, and was definitely welling up a bit at the emd of Furious 7.

cried at big daddy when I was younger

adam sandler film ffs , so embarrasing

Was the same with 'click' half way through the film it seems to get really serious and I'm like where'd the jokes go? :sob:

Carl Fredrickson

Toy Story 3 gets me every time

Also every Christmas Eve I have a wee tear watching Its A Wonderful Life  :wings:

Last thing I cried at was the Season 6 finale of Sons of Anarchy. 

Why Gemma? Jax's coupon. :sob: 

Toy Story 3 first time I watched it and I genuinely thought they were all going to get melted.....

And in Shawshank when Brooks hangs himself......

Could feel me welling up.

Riddley Walker

Never with a film but cried like a baby more than once reading The Road and at the end of Cities of the Plain..Cormac McCarthy does that to you...

:spoton:

And in Shawshank when Brooks hangs himself......

Could feel me welling up.

Aye, didn't cry but it was quite upsetting.

Fitzroy Pointon

I always without fail have a lump in my throat and have cried a bit at the end of Planes, Trains and Automobiles.  When Steve Martin goes back to the station and John Candy is sitting himself in the train station then admits his wife is dead.  Then Steve Martin takes him back to his house for Thanksgiving.  I have a lump in my throat just typing it haha.  

I P Knightley

Loads and loads and loads. Only two spring to mind at the moment. My middle son is a very kind-hearted and considerate wee fella; when he and I go to the movies together, it can be quite a wreck.

The opening sequence in Up

LA Vita e Bella - especially the bit where the dad hams it up as they're taking him away and his boy's hiding and watching.

The_razors_edge

I always without fail have a lump in my throat and have cried a bit at the end of Planes, Trains and Automobiles. When Steve Martin goes back to the station and John Candy is sitting himself in the train station then admits his wife is dead. Then Steve Martin takes him back to his house for Thanksgiving. I have a lump in my throat just typing it haha.

Gets me every time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chester copperpot

I cried at the end of ghost when I was at the cinema with my pals.

Still get ripped about that one!

'Ilsa, I'm no good at being noble, but it doesn't take much to see that the problems of three little people don't amount to a hill of beans in this crazy world. One day you'll understand that. Now, now. Here's looking at you, kid'.

As a child, aged about 6 or 7, I burst into tears at the end of 633 Squadron because no one came home.

Nazi *******s!!!! 

I'm a real softie with films, loads of crying done over the years. Number one is The Colour Purple, others at various ages; Marley and Me, The Champ, ET, Field of Dreams

I'm a real softie with films, loads of crying done over the years. Number one is The Colour Purple, others at various ages; Marley and Me, The Champ, ET, Field of Dreams

Oh god...just don't 

:sob: 

The Last Post during From Here To Eternity 

Why We Fight episode from Band of Brothers

Oh god...just don't 

:sob:

Saw this 2 weeks after I had to have my dog put down, talk about bad timing

Goldstone Wonder

Dr Zhivago. I defy anyone to watch the final scene of that film without becoming a blubbering wreck.

Also the Days of Wine and Roses and the Apartment. Big fan of Jack Lemon.

I cried when Bambi's mother got shot by the hunter. I was 3.

Snap I still remember seeing it in the cinema in Gorgie, must have been 3 or 4 my mum still slags me about having to leave early cos I was so upset:(

The Internet

Last thing I cried at was the Season 6 finale of Sons of Anarchy. 

Why Gemma? Jax's coupon. :sob:

Got the Sons of Anarchy soundtrack (which is outstanding :pray: ) on my iPod and always get a wee bit emotional when the song that's playing in this scene comes on. 

That and the end of Prison Break is the closest I've come.

JudyJudyJudy

" The colour purple" is a real water bed of a flm. Cry at various scenes . Especially the scene when Celie finds her letters from her long lost children.

I love the emotional end of " Cinema Paradisio" when adult Toto finds the old reels of films and he put them all together and watches it. Its a beautiful scene.

and ofcourse " its a wonderful life"

Archived