Alan Gow

munki boy

Don't know if this has been posted but just read on the Daily Ranger that Alan Gow has been told to find a new club

Does that mean that his contract has been terminated? and if we went for him we get him for nowt

What do you guys think

Good signing IMHO

Cheers

Munki

I'M IBRAHIM TALL

Said it before, the guy would be a cracking signing for us. But he has apparently has turne him down 3 times now so **** him. Another deluded soul who strings a few god performances together and thinks he can waltz into an old firm team. Unfortunatly for him, many of these players dont recover from that. NOt saying he should have joined us when he had the chance, but a team of our level (i.e not old firm) would have been a better career move. He's damaged goods now IMHO.

Although Gow must shake his head in disbelief that he cant get a sniff and the boy Broadfoot is deemed good enough. The biggest imposter in the history of the SPL if you ask me

I've said it on numerous other threads but just what is everyone's fascination with Alan Gow? A player the majority of us can only have seen playing a handful of times.

I realise Rangers have had a good season but I truly believe if Gow was any good he would have at least been a regular fixture on their bench but the boy was nowhere.

Wouldn't want him at Tynecastle.

Billy the Jambo
I've said it on numerous other threads but just what is everyone's fascination with Alan Gow? A player the majority of us can only have seen playing a handful of times.

I realise Rangers have had a good season but I truly believe if Gow was any good he would have at least been a regular fixture on their bench but the boy was nowhere.

I agree with every word you said there .He knocked back Hearts twice so he can GTF as far as i am concerned

always a jambo

Too many good young players get snapped up by the OF to never be seen again.

Who knows how good a player he is now.

Wants to stay at Ibronx and fight for his place apparently. It'll be back to Airdrie in a year then Alan.

I think Anthony Stokes made him look good, Falkirk fans I know don't rate him. I've never seen him put in an above average performance.

Thig Ar Latha
**** Alan Gow.

Hope he rots in Rangers reserves for the rest of his life.

That would appear to be the limit of his ambition as Radio Scotland says he wants to stay to fight for his place on the bench!

chester copperpot
Wants to stay at Ibronx and fight for his place apparently. It'll be back to Airdrie in a year then Alan.

Or Falkirk. ;)

Gowser is a cracking wee player and also he never knocked us back, wee Robbo tried to sign him when he was at Airdrie but Vlad wouldn't let him and believe me, he wanted to come. And the whole thing about him wanting to stay at Ibrox is bull, he's on ?6k a week at Ibrox and would be willing to leave for roundabout the same type of deal.

Graham Thomson

i wanted us to sign him when he played for Airdrie, would have got him for next to nothing.

Archived