Title in the bag? #Herefordfc

Girth (HUFC)

Girth (HUFC)

Big congrats (begrudgingly!) against my beloved Dees yesterday. :thumbsdown:  Sounds like a great game and top atmosphere.  :bandana:  I think you guys will finish top four. Top notch support from you. 

Anyway, on to more important stuff! :vampire:  The Bulls won 4-1 yesterday in a record Midland League attendance of 4060. A hat trick from John Mills and one from strike partner Pablo Haysham. I couldn't make it yesterday due to a mate's wedding but mates at the game said it was corking. 

Here's three of the goals...onwards and upwards!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3ePla5zidw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHRcAkoHDmI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8dt99Rdm2c

Interestingly, the lowest attendance yesterday was Quorn in 26. 

Second highest attendance was 132...TITLE BY CHRISTMAS!?  :toff:

The Old Tolbooth

I saw Hereford playing once at Carlisle as I was down for a weekend and wanted to take in a game, they lost 2-0 back in the 80's, just thought I'd share that :D

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Big congrats (begrudgingly!) against my beloved Dees yesterday. :thumbsdown:  Sounds like a great game and top atmosphere.  :bandana:  I think you guys will finish top four. Top notch support from you. 

Anyway, on to more important stuff! :vampire:  The Bulls won 4-1 yesterday in a record Midland League attendance of 4060. A hat trick from John Mills and one from strike partner Pablo Haysham. I couldn't make it yesterday due to a mate's wedding but mates at the game said it was corking. 

Here's three of the goals...onwards and upwards!

Interestingly, the lowest attendance yesterday was Quorn in 26. 

Second highest attendance was 132...TITLE BY CHRISTMAS!?  :toff:

good to see the Bulls back in the game, i lived in Hereford for 18 years and have fond memories of taking in games at Edgar Street followed by a few pints in the Booth Hall afterwards.

Got my HUST 2015/16 card in the post last week.

Really felt for the people of Hereford as I could empathise with them as we'd just had our issues before theirs. Even if it's not much, feels like I'm doing a little to help.

Looked like a fantastic day at Edgar Street yesterday though - glorious weather to boot!

scots civil war

good luck to you and your teams mate but when i read the word hereford,it made my spine shudder

i used to play drums in a london band and whilst on tour in the mid nineties we played at a large old pub venue there

gig was fine but ive never saw so many inbred people in my life,the venue owner popped his head out the door on our arrival

and i swear he had one eye higher than the other !!!!

walkabout to kill time in the town centre un earthed some ****ing mutants il tell ya

truly frightening

So the Bulls are a phoenix club founded in 2014 but Sevco formed in 2012 are not. Funny that?

Well done HUST.

good luck to you and your teams mate but when i read the word hereford,it made my spine shudder

i used to play drums in a london band and whilst on tour in the mid nineties we played at a large old pub venue there

gig was fine but ive never saw so many inbred people in my life,the venue owner popped his head out the door on our arrival

walkabout to kill time in the town centre un earthed some ******* mutants il tell ya

truly frightening

My missus is from Hereford :lol:

scots civil war

soz dude,im sure the woman is lovely

i just had to offload there,its not often hereford comes up

soz dude,im sure the woman is lovely

i just had to offload there,its not often hereford comes up

Hahah no offence taken. Having lived there I can quite easily see how frightening some of the locals are!

3fingersreid

walkabout to kill time in the town centre un earthed some ******* mutants il tell ya

truly frightening

Am I (no pun intended ) the only one who when reading the line

"Had one eye higher than the other"

Immediately thought of stubbsy

Good luck to Hereford scorers of one of THE greatest FA cup goals

Son Of Anarchy

So the Bulls are a phoenix club founded in 2014 but Sevco formed in 2012 are not. Funny that?

Well done HUST.

**** sevco ;)

Girth (HUFC)

truly frightening

I know what you mean mate and I'm Herefordian! Still, venure out the centre a bit and there are some stunning laydeez. Nowadays the centre is pure mutant centre though correct. Ever been to Craven Arms? Makes Hereford look like paradise.  :uhoh2:  Hereford town centre itself though is nice. Edgar Street is a classic shithole. Miss the hell out of it. 

scots civil war

:freak:

the landlord kind of looked like this tbf

ole shark eyes ,well he just looks like a shark

Girth (HUFC)

:freak:

the landlord kind of looked like this tbf

ole shark eyes ,well he just looks like a shark

Hahahaha!

• 1 month later...

Hello all! Quick update...after some indifferent (shite) results, particularly a 4-5 loss at home and a 0-0 draw against our 'rivals' Westfields we smashed Heanor Town (undefeated) 2-7 last weekend. Team seems to have finally clicked. Notice you boys have lost the last two...what's going on?

We're currently 7th, six points off the top and we play Boldmere St Michaels (17th) at home today. New signing Jamie Willets from Stourport looks to have tightened our defence. Real old skool no nonsense centre back who does the simple things well. 

So far only made it to Highgate away where we were really blunt up front (and lost) against a clever team who only had two chances and won. 

Here's the highlights from our 2-7 massacre!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6J8GWiSyT3Q

Nice one mate, lived in H for many years when I was up the lines, and spent many a Saturday at Edgar street with my pointy mates watching the bulls. Great to see HUFC back on the up, I felt for them during your recent dark days, knowing as I do the strength of feeling for the club in the local community.

• 1 month later...

Quick update, we're now unbeaten in our last eight games, top of the league, progressing in a few cups and our top scorer (John Mills) has 24 goals in 16 games.  :2thumbsup:

Quick update, we're now unbeaten in our last eight games, top of the league, progressing in a few cups and our top scorer (John Mills) has 24 goals in 16 games.  :2thumbsup:

Congrats!

Could John Mills do a job for us?

Congrats!

Could John Mills do a job for us?

Hahaha! Apparently Corby Town wanted him (couple of leagues higher) but he stayed with us. He's 25, hell of a finisher. No idea how far he could go - maybe a Lee Trundle type story!?

Hibs were after a guy who'd been playing for Tupsley Pegasus...not sure if he signed after... 

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone! Ready for Xmas? Another win yesterday (think now 22 in a row!) Through to the fourth round of the Vase...hopefully we'll get to Wembley. I see you guys are doing well. Shame about the loss yesterday. 

I know what you mean mate and I'm Herefordian! Still, venure out the centre a bit and there are some stunning laydeez. Nowadays the centre is pure mutant centre though correct. Ever been to Craven Arms? Makes Hereford look like paradise.  :uhoh2:  Hereford town centre itself though is nice. Edgar Street is a classic shithole. Miss the hell out of it.

I only lived in H cos I was in the army, but I liked it there. Some quality birds knocking about too. Boozers I frequented were, Booth Hall, Kerry arms, Newmarket, Gilbies, Saxties and a few others,

Used to go watch the bulls with a couple of local lads I got pally with, always a good day, the Hereford fans were mental,

• 2 months later...
Girth (HUFC)

Hello chaps! Hope you're all well.

Quick update:

We're one game (two legs) away from the FA Vase final. We play Steve Claridge's Salisbury. I was hoping to go but they've only allocated us 725 tickets at their place. Think we'll need more! We lost our winning streak a couple of weeks back but won 0-5 away to Loughborough yesterday. Alvechurch are one point behind us with a game in hand but we play them on March 28th in what could be the title decider. I'll be there! Millsy on 43 goals in 35 starts. OOF!

Matthew Le Tissier

Hello chaps! Hope you're all well.

Quick update:

We're one game (two legs) away from the FA Vase final. We play Steve Claridge's Salisbury. I was hoping to go but they've only allocated us 725 tickets at their place. Think we'll need more! We lost our winning streak a couple of weeks back but won 0-5 away to Loughborough yesterday. Alvechurch are one point behind us with a game in hand but we play them on March 28th in what could be the title decider. I'll be there! Millsy on 43 goals in 35 starts. OOF!

As a fan of a fellow Wessex League side my support will firmly be behind Salisbury.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived