Favourite Microwave Meal?

Phage

Can anyone recommend any decent microwave meals?

My fav would be an Asda curry deal, usually id cook it in the oven but it can be microwaved. But at 1000 calories a pop its more of a treat than an everyday dinner thing. Stuck at a site with only a microwave (and JustEateries) to provide for dinner so just wondering whats good?

The less cooking faff the better and nutritional value isnt all that important but im not going to be eating Rustlers burgers or something like that for the next 3 weeks. Anyway any suggestions would be nice.

Ps. I could probably cook a big dish of pasta and heat it up but im really unorganised with that sort of forward planning so looking for alternatives to that :-(

Haha great topic!

Pretty much all of Scotmid/Co-ops are really nice (dear though!) nice beef stew with dumplings, 

Or Youngs admiral pie (a classic!)

Haha great topic!

Pretty much all of Scotmid/Co-ops are really nice (dear though!) nice beef stew with dumplings, 

Or Youngs admiral pie (a classic!)

Was going to post this. Great healthy living range as well at <400 calories a pop. Will usually go for the Jamaican Jerk chicken and rice if I'm in a rush or can't be arsed cooking.

only frozen food i eat apart from ice cream is spaghetti bolognese the bisto one its tidy but put it in for an extra 2 mins each spin u will thank me later :D

I've not got a microwave.

It seems to annoy everyone in my life apart from me.

I don't mind cooking for an hour or so.

My Left Nut

Beef with black bean sauce and egg fried rice from Sainsbury's are decent.

I've not got a microwave.

It seems to annoy everyone in my life apart from me.

I don't mind cooking for an hour or so.

Me neither.

Really enjoy cooking.

We got rid of our microwave when we moved house as it was on its last legs, we didn't replace it and can't say I particularly miss it.

However, the frozen Chinese takeaway stuff that Iceland sell is pretty good.

Serj Tankian

Singapore rice from Iceland and a new kid on the block from Iceland is pulled pork and beans from the American range .

We got rid of our microwave when we moved house as it was on its last legs, we didn't replace it and can't say I particularly miss it.

However, the frozen Chinese takeaway stuff that Iceland sell is pretty good.

Wee tip for iceland , swap the ?1 sleeves for the dear ones , no one checks ,  nice to save some ???'s     

Wee tip for iceland , swap the ?1 sleeves for the dear ones , no one checks , nice to save some ???'s

:muggy:

Wee tip for iceland , swap the ?1 sleeves for the dear ones , no one checks ,  nice to save some ???'s     

phree monies done that when i was a teen with fifa would stick the sticker of say fifa 2000 on fifa 2006 and get it for like ?5 :D

:lol: love that, **** going to Iceland though.

Wee tip for iceland , swap the ?1 sleeves for the dear ones , no one checks , nice to save some ???'s

Scaffiest post seen on here in a while.

Sainsbury's Chicken Prawn and Chorizo Paella!

Aww by the way, i was honestly about to post that, good choice my man.

Chaka Demus & pliers

phree monies done that when i was a teen with fifa would stick the sticker of say fifa 2000 on fifa 2006 and get it for like ?5 :D

More lies

:juve:

Angry Haggis

:what:

Ryan Jarman

Neigh debate for me, has to be Findus lasagne

M&S Tuscan Sausage pasta along with their big garlic bread slices.

I'm with you on this one. Great shout V-V!

Jambo 4 Ever

Is that you Leigh Griffiths?

The Ken Hom microwave meals are pretty decent. I don't have a microwave anymore so I am missing out on his culinary delights.

Scaffiest post seen on here in a while.

got the cheap meal with the dear sleeve after some ***t had swapped it, type post

Regal Kingston

Macintosh macaroni cheese. Two minutes then your done. Had a paella from The Co-op that was decent too.

The question was; What's you favourite microwave meal? Not do you own a microwave!

A must have in every modern kitchen. There must be a time when those without one wished they had one. They are probably just to hipster to admit it

PsychocAndy

Tesco Liver and Bacon is amazing with a great portion

Though you do have to like Liver

I love this

Macintosh macaroni cheese. Two minutes then your done. Had a paella from The Co-op that was decent too.

The question was; What's you favourite microwave meal? Not do you own a microwave!

A must have in every modern kitchen. There must be a time when those without one wished they had one. They are probably just to hipster to admit it

:lol:

Don't own one, no need

i'm kinda surprised at how many people buy frozen/packeted full of aditives food that's basic recipes, macaroni etc.

a stew/casserole needs to be made for about 5/6 for it to work properly, roast chicken cant make that for 2.

not many have mentioned it, why don't people make a large batch meal and freeze portions for quick n easy meals when in a rush.

going out sharp after work frozen container of chilli in the microwave, simples. why spend on the frozen chilli full of chemicals/sugars/salts when its not rocket science to make your own ?

Here come the food police... the OP is asking because he is a combination of too busy and/or lazy to cook a big batch and freeze portions.

Think its pretty common knowledge that homecooked food will be tastier, healthy and probably cheaper. But that was not the question.

i'm kinda surprised at how many people buy frozen/packeted full of aditives food that's basic recipes, macaroni etc.

a stew/casserole needs to be made for about 5/6 for it to work properly, roast chicken cant make that for 2.

not many have mentioned it, why don't people make a large batch meal and freeze portions for quick n easy meals when in a rush.

going out sharp after work frozen container of chilli in the microwave, simples. why spend on the frozen chilli full of chemicals/sugars/salts when its not rocket science to make your own ?

Could you recommend some food that isn't full of chemicals?

Could you recommend some food that isn't full of chemicals?

perhaps I shouldn't have  simplified my point and said synthetic man made flavouring's, preservatives and colourings, so sorry

Here come the food police... the OP is asking because he is a combination of too busy and/or lazy to cook a big batch and freeze portions.

Think its pretty common knowledge that homecooked food will be tastier, healthy and probably cheaper. But that was not the question.

it's still the same topic.

i'm not having a go at anyone, its just generally hard making a roast chicken for 1 a stew for 1 macaroni for 1 etc, even for 2 theres plenty left and not many mentions of self freezing for a, "canny be ersed cooking day" when the homemade is better for you.

1384003251918.jpg

Good shout, one of those things that you hide at the bottom of your shopping trolley because you feel completely ashamed if anyone sees them.

Archived