Section E - Row 6

BM1874

Jambo, Goodbye

Roughly how old is this guy in the green jacket? Sounding very similar to the numpty we had in section G for the past 2 seasons but we finally got him shifted for his behaviour.

Guy in section G with a shaved head and two laddies who are already as bigoted as he is. Might not be him as G has a fair few idiots. Bigoted and racist every week. Ruined a large portion of my season. It's no wonder many fans stop going after so many years. You get fed up with it all.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PhoenixHearts

Anyone hear the racist lass in section C?

Just kidding, although my wee one did shout "take that you blackie" when Gomis and an Arbroath player both went in on a crunching 50/50. She was referring to the black Arbroath shirt but I just wanted the ground to swallow me up.

:sob:

Didn't have any racism at my bit in section B, but I did have some right roasters sat next to me. Three little jack-the-lad chav types in their obviously co-ordinated tracksuits, abusing a young female steward incessantly. I know it may not be as bad as racism or violent behaviour, but the girl was obviously feeling quite uncomfortable and It really bothered me. There was also a cheeky little "get a haircut ya poof" directed at the Arbroath left back. I know it's just banter, why I didn't feel bad about the haircut bit despite myself looking like Zlatan, but the gay slurs stuff needs to die off quietly now.

These same guys kept inexplicably saying Billy King's name the wrong way round. Tells me everything I need to know about them. Bigoted idiots. Also felt a little bit like getting swallowed up by the ground. Just the thought of anyone thinking I was with those idiots.

Should just clarify there were no racist girls in C. Was just a joke regarding my 5 year olds outburst at the Arbroath player!

Should just clarify there were no racist girls in C. Was just a joke regarding my 5 year olds outburst at the Arbroath player!

Did anyone actually take it that way?  

I took it as one of those mortifying "Oh God, why..." moments :lol:

Some verbals between two guys in around row 9 or 10 of section A at the end of the game. No idea what it was about but one of them really wasn't happy :mellow:

Archived