Section E - Row 6

BM1874

3fingersreid

I was almost punched a while ago walking down McLeod street for having the audacity to have a "Yes" badge on.

Apparently my "kind urny welcome at tynecastle".

Total throbbers everywhere.

Yeh and I was called a quisling for being a no voter , throbbers everywhere it seems ;)

Back to the point hope Hairyhighlanders dad ignores the prick and doesn't let it spoil his enjoyment of supporting the Hearts

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really?

Yes, I was minding my own business and he yelled at my father and I. His friends held him back as we continued on our way.

The only time I have been properly threatened at a match was by a Hearts fan. 

Match at Murrayfield and despite needing a pee I waited to see the end of the first half. When I got down to the toilets (longer walk than Tynie) I was dismayed to see a massive queue. By this time I was at the critical stage so shouted at the top of my voice "any chance of jumping the queue lads, I'm thirty seconds from pissing myself here?" Everyone laughed at my discomfort and waved me through and I literally just made it in time. Some nutcase took extreme umbrage at this and started threatened to "**** me up" Standing in the middle of the toilet screaming at me. I politely asked him if he could wait until I finished my business at which point people had a laugh and started telling him to stop being an arse. He then started threatening anyone near him until he was told in no uncertain terms to shut up or else. 

I'm 100% convinced if decent people hadn't spoken up he would have gone for me. And I'm sure as hell no fighter.

Buffalo Bill

I mind being at Murrayfield this time, for a big UEFA Cup tie, and this total weapon skived the toilet queue.

Proper raging I was. I was going to batter him when I saw how small his willie was and then I just felt sorry for him.

I mind being at Murrayfield this time, for a big UEFA Cup tie, and this total weapon skived the toilet queue.

Proper raging I was. I was going to batter him when I saw how small his willie was and then I just felt sorry for him.

Odd. when someone pointed that out to me I replied well if you want to see a massive ****** check out the guy shouting the odds.

Nookie Bear

Yes, I was minding my own business and he yelled at my father and I. His friends held him back as we continued on our way.

Weird one as I expect loads of Hearts fans were wearing YES badges at the time and the support was largely pro-Yes as well.

Buffalo Bill

Odd. when someone pointed that out to me I replied well if you want to see a massive ****** check out the guy shouting the odds.

:2thumbsup:  :2thumbsup:  :2thumbsup:

King Of The Cat Cafe

That's a bit like the Hibs fan who was standing in the toilets at Clarks' Bar one night pointing his two-inch percy at the porcelain when in came a Hearts fan all a-fluster,  frantically pulling down a zip and hauling out a 14-inch whopper to let go a stream.

"Ah, just made it," says the Hearts fan with a smile on his face.

And the Hibs fan looks over and says: "Can you make one me just like it?"

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Weird one as I expect loads of Hearts fans were wearing YES badges at the time and the support was largely pro-Yes as well.

At the time, there were a lot of incidents like that, witnessed some myself. There is a very loud and in your face unionist element in our fan base and a few of them ramped it up at the time.

the stone rose

There was one game where there were some Yes campaigners, campaigning on Mcleod St. and some guy started shouting at them and ran over and grabbed their leaflets threw them to the ground and started getting right in their faces. Lots of people witnessed that. Which ever way people thought, it was well out of order. cretin.

At the time, there were a lot of incidents like that, witnessed some myself. There is a very loud and in your face unionist element in our fan base and a few of them ramped it up at the time.

The sort that sing the naughty songs, especially when Celtic come calling?

Give it a rest you lost. In the Scottish Utopia, do they teach the proper use of me and I ?

AlphonseCapone

Give it a rest you lost. In the Scottish Utopia, do they teach the proper use of me and I ?

Was you that was going to burst Foxy Knoxy eh?

:laugh:

:what:

the stone rose

You come across as a bit of a **** here. Sound like a schoolchild. "me and I" Honestly!

Howdy Doody Jambo

Politics and religion should never be brought into sport it causes all sorts of bother, anyway thought this thread was about some so called Jambo seen wearing a green jacket making threats to supporter's

We_are_the_Hearts

Typical No voting Hun

There was one game where there were some Yes campaigners, campaigning on Mcleod St. and some guy started shouting at them and ran over and grabbed their leaflets threw them to the ground and started getting right in their faces. Lots of people witnessed that. Which ever way people thought, it was well out of order. cretin.

Fairly sure that was proven to be some scummy Rangers fan, who was at some loyalist event that day.

We_are_the_Hearts

Yip, seen the video on Mcleod Street, the bully tossers were in hospitality or something. Not sure if they were Hearts or not.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Yip, seen the video on Mcleod Street, the bully tossers were in hospitality or something. Not sure if they were Hearts or not.

Definitely Hearts, recognised one of them. Never saw the stuff that happened on the video with my own eyes, but just before or after there were a few guys passing by intimidating the folk at the stall and being abusive.

john brownlee

Like hobos can't take a defeat, live with it and get back on topic...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We_are_the_Hearts

What you slavering about now? The ones who won were being bully tossers and deserved a slap. Typical of the majority no voting huns. Its a sad state of Scotland that the vote turned into a bigot fest

Sometimes guys threatening to punch people and acting the big man for no reason just need a good slap themselves.

You always hope they pick on the wrong guy.

What you slavering about now? The ones who won were being bully tossers and deserved a slap. Typical of the majority no voting huns. Its a sad state of Scotland that the vote turned into a bigot fest

Think that is a massive sweeping statement. I voted no and am in no way a bigot. There were scumbags on both sides who were all just as bad as each other! But writing off the majority of Scotland as bigots is way off.

The country decided, why can't we move on and work together?

Anyway not really the place for that debate, just don't appreciate been tarred with the bigot brush.

the stone rose

Doesn't matter what the situation is, or what side of an opinion you have. Violence is not the answer. It just shows the offender up as being a weak person. ie, not in control of themselves and probably not the brightest. Pathetic. Guy who abused Hairyhighlander and his dad falls right into this category. 

Nookie Bear

To be fair, Scotland is a rather bigoted country - on all sides - so it was always likely to happen.

Drunkn_Munky_Nat

Roughly how old is this guy in the green jacket? Sounding very similar to the numpty we had in section G for the past 2 seasons but we finally got him shifted for his behaviour.

Fort Vallance

Section E - Row 6 - Just repeating the thread title since a few people seem to have forgotten it.                       There's a couple of threads in The Shed for the other stuff.

Roughly how old is this guy in the green jacket? Sounding very similar to the numpty we had in section G for the past 2 seasons but we finally got him shifted for his behaviour.

Mid 20s i would say.

Tall,skinny, auburn hair, quite big teeth as well,

An absolute roaster. 1 of his 2 pals (crap ed sheeran lookalike) was a bit daft but about 1% of his pal the other didnt look like any bother from where i saw

Mid 20s i would say.

Tall,skinny, auburn hair, quite big teeth as well,

An absolute roaster. 1 of his 2 pals (crap ed sheeran lookalike) was a bit daft but about 1% of his pal the other didnt look like any bother from where i saw

He might make an appearance at the Arbroath game.  He could appear in any part of the ground :uhoh2:

Howdy Doody Jambo

Green jacket in the Hearts end, unbelievable Jeff unbelievable

Hooray! The referendum gets shoehorned into a thread.

You can tell the aggressive nob wasn't a Yes voter, as he would have no doubt brought it up somehow.

Think that is a massive sweeping statement. I voted no and am in no way a bigot. There were scumbags on both sides who were all just as bad as each other! But writing off the majority of Scotland as bigots is way off.

The country decided, why can't we move on and work together?

Anyway not really the place for that debate, just don't appreciate been tarred with the bigot brush.

well said. There's a sense of self righteousness about people who voted Yes.

noidletalk81

What will solve this episode tonight, Sunday or whenever...will be a mere few capturing this bigoted/racist **** on their phones and forwarding it on to Martine Collie, who like the rest on the board, takes a very pro-active stance on weeding out these backwards parasites.

Did so during the 2013/14 season, a family of 4 FTP merchants moved seats to the row in front of us...they lasted 5 home games before being emptied! It helps when you have it documented.

PhoenixHearts

Despite them being a minority in an otherwise respectable fanbase, their persistence and arrogance really rubs me up the wrong way. Puts me right off sometimes, when they're at their loudest. Wish we could just leave all that nonsense at the door and go to the footy for the footy. 

I think the moral of the stories are that there are total knobs in our support.  Angry, unloved knobs.  I think it's quite important they get shot down before they do any damage to themselves, or worse, innocent others.  

Come on!

2Group_peace.jpg

He might make an appearance at the Arbroath game.  He could appear in any part of the ground :uhoh2:

That does it for me, I'm going to give it a miss just in case.

Randy Marsh

Skimmed over this thread by I believe we have estanlished some new facts. The thug in question is a No voter with a small willy. Is this where were at?

Like everyone on this thread I go to football with my family to see hearts and have a great day out.Ive been going to the games since 1964.in the old days of the terracing you could move where you stood if you had assholes next to you or near you.In recent years I decided only to go to home games where I find the atmosphere good in our own section.I stopped travelling because when we go away everything seems to change.I don't want this to start happening at home.Hope all in section E have a great season and don't have to see this dick again.All the best from section B

Skimmed over this thread by I believe we have estanlished some new facts. The thug in question is a No voter with a small willy. Is this where were at?

Aren't they all? :whistling:

• Moderators

Enough of the politics chat please.

There's a great big thread in the Shed for those who want to discuss such matters.

:thumbsup:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Despite them being a minority in an otherwise respectable fanbase, their persistence and arrogance really rubs me up the wrong way. Puts me right off sometimes, when they're at their loudest. Wish we could just leave all that nonsense at the door and go to the footy for the footy.

Agreed.

Anyone hear the racist lass in section C?

Just kidding, although my wee one did shout "take that you blackie" when Gomis and an Arbroath player both went in on a crunching 50/50. She was referring to the black Arbroath shirt but I just wanted the ground to swallow me up.

:sob:

crunchy frog

Green jacket in the Hearts end, unbelievable Jeff unbelievable

Imagine, eh? There's been a green jacket in section E for many years now.

Archived