The People's Chimp

Would you take sturrock?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Would you take sturrock?

• Lug me do - yes
    • Lug off - no
    • lug in an elevator - st johnstone

ToadKiller Dog

Maybe but dont think he would leave plymouth yet except for united of whom he claims unfinished business.

Thig Ar Latha
Maybe but dont think he would leave plymouth yet except for united of whom he claims unfinished business.

I'm sure I read something in the 1970's that he was a Jambo as a youngster, so you never know.

Commander Harris

wouldn't be my prefered candidate but he certainly wouldn't be the worst option either so I suppose that's a yes.

Buffalo Bill
I'm sure I read something in the 1970's that he was a Jambo as a youngster, so you never know.

He said on Spotscene before the 1998 cup final that he wanted Rangers to win it.

Buffalo Bill

Rudi Hates Hibees
Better than what we've got, but not what I want.

Would have to agree with this!

Sturrock's useless.

Some of the manager-related posts on here are highly embarrassing. Many posters thrashing around proposing anyone who's ever been called a manager, no matter what their track record.

Charlie-Brown

Paul Sturrock wouldn't be a bad choice as manager - not sure if he'd want to relocate from the south of England but if he did then he'd be a reasonably decent choice. :)

CostaJambo

Sad to say but right now I'd take just about anyone who was given the same level of authority afforded to your average manager by his chairman.

The People's Chimp
Sturrock's useless.

Some of the manager-related posts on here are highly embarrassing. Many posters thrashing around proposing anyone who's ever been called a manager, no matter what their track record.

Would riabovas not be even more embarassing? I mean, what is the alternative? It currently looks very dodgy indeed in terms of getting a manger in.

Sturrock's track record hasn't been too bad down south either. I'm not saying I'm crying out for him to be appointed, but jesus, it's gettin to be a matter of urgency.

Otherwise even that **** in your avatar will be laughing come august.

He said on Spotscene before the 1998 cup final that he wanted Rangers to win it.

Buffalo Bill

:sterb147:

That's it settled then. No more discussion.

Death to the Infidel.

Death to the Infidel.

I think his dad was a jambo not him.

Death to the Infidel.

I agree, just a shame you are too busy on this to receive a phone call! Ha ha i hear john 'the six pack' collins is looking for work,

I agree, just a shame you are too busy on this to recieve a phone call! Ha ha i hear john 'the six pack' collins is looking for work,

NO J C

btw

i before e except after c

phone home e t

I don't want Luggy. Plymouth have played some really dull football since he arrived. He's a real long ball merchant. Mind you can't be any worse than we've had recently!

But no I wouldn't be happy with him in charge.

$ilvery_Moon

:) He's definitely not.

Sturrock's useless.

So being Plymouth's most successful manager in their history, promoting a Sheffield Wednesday team that nearly went down to the bottom division the season previously at the first time of asking from League 1, and promoting Swindon at the first time of asking is usesless?

He also made Southampton a small fortune despite being unfairly kicked out in a matter of days. Kenwyne Jones and Peter Crouch were both signed by Sturrock and sold on at a massive profit for them.

Paul Sturrock wouldn't be a bad choice as manager - not sure if he'd want to relocate from the south of England but if he did then he'd be a reasonably decent choice. :)

He doesn't have a house in Plymouth. Despite leaving 2 years ago his house is still in Sheffield. He's renting down in Plymouth at the moment.

Would you?

Absolutely not!!, talk about hitting new lows! Gordon Chisolm, Paul Sturrock, whatever happened to all the names we normally hear about , Gullit, Warnock, that German guy (forgot his name) Scala etc...

Glamorgan Jambo

I'm not sure how we'd get him up to Edinburgh or if he would fit in the dugout - have you seen the size of the guy recently.

And he'd probably insist on bringing defensive co-ordinator John Blackley with him.

Leave him where he is!

Archived