Welcome Dario Zanatta

Jack Torrance

Speaking of the Under 20's players, how is Nathan Flanagan getting on?  Surprised not see him involved with the first team in pre-season considering he was on the fringes last season.

Footballfirst

Speaking of the Under 20's players, how is Nathan Flanagan getting on? Surprised not see him involved with the first team in pre-season considering he was on the fringes last season.

He missed a fair bit of pre season after cutting his hand on holiday. The wound needed stitched but they didn't hold so needed redone. He is back playing and came on as a sub against East Fife.

The U20s play Elgin tonight and Clach on Sunday so I'd expect him to go up there.

They also have games against junior sides Carluke and Shettleston on the next two Wednesdays.

Given the first team commitments I'd expect young teams to play in these games.

Jack Torrance

It's refreshing to see so many supporters passionate and interested in our young players and youth development. Just an observation.

It's refreshing to see so many supporters passionate and interested in our young players and youth development. Just an observation.

Spot on , especially when the majority have never seen a development game for long enough. Keyboard experts.

Hoping to get to a few games at Stenhousemuir away if clubs still using Airdrie etc. Should be interesting how things progress.

We do need to be patient - it seems they have a long term strategy and it might take a few more years before results and performances are closer to what the fans want.

He missed a fair bit of pre season after cutting his hand on holiday. The wound needed stitched but they didn't hold so needed redone. He is back playing and came on as a sub against East Fife.

The U20s play Elgin tonight and Clach on Sunday so I'd expect him to go up there.

They also have games against junior sides Carluke and Shettleston on the next two Wednesdays.

Given the first team commitments I'd expect young teams to play in these games.

Cheers FF.  He looks a good prospect from what I've seen so hopefully he can have a good season.

Archived