Trivial pursuit

stella_jambo

stella_jambo

I'm supposed to be having a game of trivial pursuit this weekend but the only version i have is about 15/20 years old. I looked at getting the game but ?45 for something ill probably never use again seems pointless.

Do any of you fine folks have a relatively modern version of the game and would be willing to let me borrow it for the weekend?

I will happily provide 4 beers or a bottle of wine as a token of my appreciation. 

GlasgoJambo

There was a version of Trivial Pursuit in our villa on holiday. Was filled with questions relating to quirky surveys done in the late 90s and loads of questions about the Millenium Dome and other such forgettable crap. Still, I won the series against my girlfriend 3-1

:yas:

There was a version of Trivial Pursuit in our villa on holiday. Was filled with questions relating to quirky surveys done in the late 90s and loads of questions about the Millenium Dome and other such forgettable crap. Still, I won the series against my girlfriend 3-1

:yas:

Hope like me, your a bad winner.

:verysmug:

stella_jambo

?25 with next day delivery.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=trivial+pursuit

Or if you bring your computer through to the living room -

http://www.purely-games.com/trivial_pursuit_game.html

This site also has Family Fortunes, Deal Or No Deal, Catchphrase etc.

Going by the fact my version is 15 years out of date I'm not convinced i'll ever use it again so preference is to borrow it rather than buy it. But thanks for the links.

For me the kind of people who force their host to a round of Trivial Pursuit should be the same people who would own it and should be bringing their own.

Archived