Am I being thick?

Rudolf's Mate

Rudolf's Mate

Picture of players and school kids on Hearts website holding placards re the new away strip. Players placard says 'launched 27.05.08' with the child's saying revealed 02.06.08'. Now am I being thick but how can you have a launch without revealing what you are launching. If they are launching it then don't they have to launch it to someone i.e. the general public???

John Findlay

In a word. Yes.

I read it as revealed 02.06.08 Launched 27.06.08

John

Rudolf's Mate

It's not often you'll get me making a complete count (whilst sober!) of myself so savour the moment!!!

Think OP may be right, I thought the same yesterday. I think there was originally an error but the websites now been corrected.

Rudolf's Mate

Aha...... They must have changed it in the last few minutes!!!

In saying that do you not think that the child should have been standing on the left hand side of the players rather than the right side??? Surely you'd want to imply that the reveal came before the launch? I know the date gives it away but some people may get confused :rolleyes:

I'm confused by this thread, as there are too many uses of the word "launch". It's pickling my head here, but I'd just like to let you all know that 27.06.08 is actually my 21st birthday. Wowzers.

Archived