******* up family get togethers

chester copperpot

chester copperpot

Has anyone ever done this by getting drunk.

Had an uncle that was the most lovliest guy you could ever meet however after 6 tins of McEwans export turned into the most aggresive man on the planet and witnessed him cracking a fair few family members under the influence!

I once went to some masonic do for my dad and getting mad with the drambuie and telling the serving lady (who was the grandmasters wife) that although I didnt want any of the chilli, I wondered if she'd like a sook of my willie.

That was not my proudest moment, and took my dad several weeks to forgive me.

Anyway, any fun stories you'd like to share kickback?

I once went to some masonic do for my dad and getting mad with the drambuie and telling the serving lady (who was the grandmasters wife) that although I didnt want any of the chilli, I wondered if she'd like a sook of my willie.

To be fair, that's a tough one to beat.

What was her answer, btw?

chester copperpot

To be fair, that's a tough one to beat.

What was her answer, btw?

It was a no and seen as I was assistant bar manager at the time, I had to explain my actions in front of the committee. (She grassed me to her husband!)

It was a no and seen as I was assistant bar manager at the time, I had to explain my actions in front of the committee. (She grassed me to her husband!)

No funny handjob then.

chester copperpot

Blackballed huh?

Some women, I give up...

Gladly I could never join due to my religion lol

Who told you that.

scots civil war

must be some ****ing weirdo religion you got goin there chief coz the only ting as far as im aware is you show allegiance to the queen

must be some ******* weirdo religion you got goin there chief coz the only ting as far as im aware is you show allegiance to the queen

And a belief in a higher power.

Jambo_Jarman

My grandad had a birthday party last year. He had been diagnosed with lung cancer and was undergoing treatment. There was a fear it was going to be his last birthday. My uncle, his (second, much unpopular) wife and my cousin were staying at my grandad's at the time while their house was getting done up. At about 11.30, on a Saturday night I might add, he comes tearing down the stairs past everyone and thunders out the back door. After storming back in, throwing my mum off his shoulder (which my mum's boyfriend nearly twated him for - if he did, I would have well been in the boyfriend's corner) it was revealed he was raging because he had work in the morning. No perspective regarding the circumstances, the fact he was staying in someone else's house or even a 'hey guys, can you keep it down?'. He then proceeded to deflect all the attention to my mum, who had said while trying to make him see sense that it might have been my grandad's last birthday.

Unfortunately, it was. There was no sorry the next day and no sorry at the funeral. Instead he stated that he wouldn't be talking to the rest of us ever again because we had the audacity to invite his ex wife and her children, who my grandad always referred to as his grandkids and they felt the same.

In summary, a grade A ^^^^.

chester copperpot

Maybe my lodge was a bit anti everything. Thing is they hired a catholic as head barman!

chester copperpot

My grandad had a birthday party last year. He had been diagnosed with lung cancer and was undergoing treatment. There was a fear it was going to be his last birthday. My uncle, his (second, much unpopular) wife and my cousin were staying at my grandad's at the time while their house was getting done up. At about 11.30, on a Saturday night I might add, he comes tearing down the stairs past everyone and thunders out the back door. After storming back in, throwing my mum off his shoulder (which my mum's boyfriend nearly twated him for - if he did, I would have well been in the boyfriend's corner) it was revealed he was raging because he had work in the morning. No perspective regarding the circumstances, the fact he was staying in someone else's house or even a 'hey guys, can you keep it down?'. He then proceeded to deflect all the attention to my mum, who had said while trying to make him see sense that it might have been my grandad's last birthday.

Unfortunately, it was. There was no sorry the next day and no sorry at the funeral. Instead he stated that he wouldn't be talking to the rest of us ever again because we had the audacity to invite his ex wife and her children, who my grandad always referred to as his grandkids and they felt the same.

In summary, a grade A ^^^^.

That's shit mate. What a fandango

Rudolf's Mate

Families are strange things mate. My Mrs family have made me realise just how lucky I was with mine. He amount of shit they've pulled is incredible and they constantly tried to drive a wedge between their children.

A typical example is her brother didn't want any part of Christmas with them and went to his own Mrs parents for 2nd year in a row. Christmas Day was the usual with the father getting hammered and ruining the day with the woman going to bed early because he was being an arse.

The brother was due back from his Mrs parents on 30th and dreading being around them all I booked us into a nice hotel for New Year to get away from them.

We stopped off to drop our keys at the parents and when we got there they were frantically packing. They'd decided to come with us which wasn't an issue in scheme of things. I later found out the brother was due round to see them with presents and to open his and they were doing a bolt so not to see him.

Needless to say her father got hammered and ruined NY!

In addition to this her parents had taken all her brothers & sister inlaws presents (including the ones they'd bought us) and put them in their wardrobe. I only found out the following Christmas when her brother popped in and thanked me for the jacked which was meant for the previous year!

Constantly shit stirring between their kids as well. Weirdos!

3fingersreid

You've got that wrong mate , it would've been your own religious leaders that would've gave you grief , maybe the Knights of St Columbus would've been a better choice ;)

Archived